Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Guarding the Fallen (Akira S and Zara_the_teenage_Witch) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Characters-

Stella Morgans-Angel
Rowan Anderson-Human
Elizabeth LeFrey -Fallen Angel
James Crawler - Human  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:15 pm
I totally forgot my character design that was in my head hahahah oh well I'll deal with it....do you mind starting since it seems you know what you're doing for the time being.  

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 pm
((Of Course ^^ ))
Stella was sitting in a chair in an office. It was a rather normal office, with motivational posters and a few demotivational ones, but Stella didn't pay attention to those. She was more paying attention to the file in front of her, trying to figure out how to casually meet her charge and watch over him without blowing her cover. She got up, leaving the office and glancing around.
James Crawler... She repeated her charge's name in her head, then remembered his description and imagining him in her mind. Okay, let's do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 pm
"Ohh...oh gosh...now what am I going to do..." Stuck between a rock and a hard place, tiny fairy like angel that was half glowing Elizabeth, was caught with her wings in a tree, being chased by a crow. "Ohhhh go away you mean thing I'm not food!" she struggled with her sqeeky and tiny voice. No one of course heard her, how could they? they were just normal humans after all and not exactly the human for her. Elizabeth was small, as small as a baby's first plush doll, but even if she was the size of a regular angel on a daily basis no one could see her...only a special person really could.

It was a normal summer day, James lying around in his appartment by a window, the large fan on to keep him cool, and a magazine over his face. Waking up from his nap, he pulled the magazine off and streched, sitting up wondering what he should do that sunny and bright afternoon. James had lightly tanned skin, hazel brown eyes, very lightly tinted grey fashion glasses with no frame, and had very spikey black and silver platinum hair. He was an average out of university guy looking for a full-time job sort of living off his parents money until he found one. He wasn't messy, had good tastes, was single....and outrageously good looking but looks weren't exactly going to get him a job.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Rowan was walking around in the park, just thinking. He had black hair and was in office clothes. His eyes were a distant blue, and his skin was pale and suggested not much time out of the apartment. However, if you looked closer, he was subtly muscular and strong.
He heard some distant squeaks and, becoming curious, turned his direction towards the sounds. As he walked, he made out words and he found where they were coming from. He looked up the tree, raising an eyebrow. He climbed up the tree, grunting.
Soon he was looking down at the angel, wide eyed.

Stella poked around the windows of the apartments where she was sure that James was, and tried to find him. The city was huge and hardly navigable for someone her size, but she managed.
After what seemed like several hours of looking, Stella found what looked like the pictures that were in the file she was given. She clutched the file to her chest and flew in.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:58 pm
As soon as shifting began happening in the tree, the crow that was picking on poor little Elizabeth crowed at him before flying off, pecking her little head with it's beak. Tearing up, she struggled to get her insect/butterfly like wings out of the little twiggy branch she was caught in, still talking to herself as if the human couldn't see her. "I'll be stuck here if I can't get loose..." she pouted and continued trying to pull.
In her little form, which looked like a little doll she had short silver hair, silver eyes, a pale almost snow white body, a cute kinda chubby pokey body that was soft and squishy. Her angelic dress was a little tattered, ripped and torn but she didn't really mind it.

Getting up and walking to his kitchen, James broke out a bottle of water and began to drink, practically spewing it out when he saw some girl suddenly appear in his living room. "Holy -...I really need to stop drinking before noon..." he rubbed his eyes, lifting his glasses a bit, wondering if he was dreaming or was still drunk. "Who are you and how did you get in here?"

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:01 pm
Rowan sat down, then picked the little cherub up, "You okay?" he asked, not even questioning the angel being there. It was a dream, most likely, so he shouldn't freak out.

Stella, however, was freaking out. She stared at James, "You can see me?" she squeaked. Stella was the size of a baby doll, but looked more like a realistic Barbie doll if you had to compare her to a toy. Her hair was curly and fell around her waist, her wings large and bird-like, and her body was slim, but in a healthy way. All the angles and curves were rounded and gentle, and she was very easy on the eyes. Speaking of eyes, hers were large and brown, and held a large amount of innocence.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm
((I'm kinda having off moments cause I'm tired...))

Having her wing free from the twigs in the tree, wiping her teared eyes, she looked up at this man and blinked a few times. "I am now...and...if you can see me...it means you're the one..." she said softly sitting in his large hands which could easly clamp over her entire body if he really tried. "I've been waiting for you for so long....for someone to be able to see me..." she continued to tear up, but these were more like tears of joy, not tears of sadness or pain.

Walking over with his waterbottle in hand, he moved so he was more at her eye-level and sort of flicked her forehead before grabbing her by her wings and playing with her. "No way, this is definately not real, is this a new sort of toy...if it is what is it doing in my house and why can it talk?" he still hadn't realized he wasn't drunk or anything...it was all very facinating..and a little odd.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 pm
((Sorry, sorry!))

When this little fairy started talking about 'the one', he got a bit scared but didn't show it. "What are you talking about?" he asked instead.

"Hey! Hey!" she squeaked, wiggling around, "Let go! I'm not a toy, I'm not a toy!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:53 pm
((I went through some drama myself sorry it took soo long))

Floating up in the air, Elizabeth smiled and dusted him with some angel dust and giggled happily.
"I'm not like a real angel you see....you know like a guardian angel, I wasn't good at my job...and I was demoted down to earthly duties. I was supposed to wait until someone found me and could see me...then I was to serve him until another angel comes down from the heavens to get me..and that person is you-!!!! umm...I'm sorry I don't know your name..." Elizabeth smiled once again and then landed in the branch across from his head so she could continue to look and smile at him.

James realized the strange creature that was talking and stared at it before fixing his glasses. "Okay....so let's say you're not a toy....what exactly are you?"

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:10 pm
"Ah," he looked away a bit, "I'm going to go get some coffee..." he murmured, unsure what to say to that smiling little thing.

"An angel! Your guardian angel," she clarified.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:23 pm
(do you mind trying to write a little more than one line?)

"No wait!" Elizabeth flew down, stumbling since one of her wings had a hole through it. She followed as best she could, trying to grab his coat and pull it gently, "I have to follow you, work for you, I'll do anything, I have to get home somehow and I promise I'll be really good!!!" she exclaimed trying to get him to turn around and give her another chance. It looked kind of silly while on the other hand he was the only one that could see her.

James continued to drink some water and then walked back to the couch, lying down on it while sitting in front of the blowing fan. "Right...and what exactly do I need a gaurdian angel for? I'm perfectly fine with my life. I have a good job, great apartment, what more could I want from a guardian angel?" James was a little bit of a snob....just a smidge, he didn't like people getting in his way for whatever reason even if they were angelic.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:31 pm
((O'course))
He turned, then saw the hole in her wing. He plucked her out of the air, cradling her a bit. "C'mon, let's get home," he murmured, not really wanting to have a girl work for him. He'd just take care of her for a bit until she left for wherever it was she was going.

Stella, a bit taken aback, looked at him. She smiled gently, "Confidential information," she supplied, before flitting around the room. "But, I'm going to be staying with you for a while, so get used to it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm
((thanks I know sometimes it's hard but if you could try i'd appreciate it biggrin ))

Surprised looking, Elizabeth looked up at him with her large silver eyes and smiled as he carried her home. "I'm Elizabeth by the way, Elizabeth LeFray, but you can just call me Elizabeth, just Elizabeth, and what's your name?" she smiled sincerely, still looking up to him with those innocent and the look in which you'd feel sympathetic but still loved and just wanted to hold and take care of look.

Lying back on the couch James sigh and closed his eyes, taking off his glasses and running his hand through his spikey hair sighing to himself some more. "Yeah....go nuts, let's see how that works out for you....I'm living alone and now I'm living with some angel barbie doll....things have definately gotten weirder..." he said while turning on the TV and flipping the channels to see what was on. It was his day off work what was he supposed to do, especially with some random angel in his apartment living room.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 pm
"Rowan," he replied simply, not meeting her eyes. It was a bit odd the way the girl was acting, not the usual type of person you met in the city. Although... the average person you met on the street wasn't the size of a baby doll and neither did they have wings.

Stella flitted around a bit, taking in the apartment. She then sat on the couch beside him, watching the tv. She soon found herself becoming hungry, but didn't say anything. Too bad her stomach gave her away, being extremely loud for someone her size.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff