Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:54 pm
Ok....This was an Rp Idea I came up with...so hopefully you guys join and enjoy it.
Well this takes place after Armageddon.( "end of the world" ) Those who survived the clash of demons and angels rose up and were known by different names. But Unknown to most, multiple "eyes" and blades were scattered among the remains. The eyes were said to posses the purest form of the essence it represented. There are an unknown number of them but there is at least one for each element. The blades were left in the hands of the survivors and from the ashes rose the Demons again as well as creatures that were sealed from millions of years.

Just set up a quick profile for your character and thats it
Name:
Race: ( Surviver, Demon, Angel, Creature, or any other its all up to you)
Affinity (element):
Weapon:
Power:
Bio:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 pm
Name: Ryousuke
Race: Surviver; appears after the final clash.
Affinity: Light
Weapon: Altier the blade of demon's bane and Ciel mystic dagger
Power: Able to control light and turn it into any shape or form to use in any way.
Bio: His life unknown to most he was one of the survivors of Armageddon and is supposedly an angel but he suffers amnesia as a result of the battle. The only thing he knows is that he weilds Altier and Ciel, two of the blades scattered after the final clash. He journeys in search of his memory and in search of the God's eye, the "eye" that will give him the power to return everything to normal.
Appearence: Long Blood red hair covering part of his left eye. Golden eyes and he wears something similar to an angel's robes and a black cloak over it. He always has his sword and dagger with him.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:03 pm
so do i send my profile to you in a PM or or just join?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:02 pm
just put up your profile and you can begin rp'ing  

Kuchiki-Roy

Winged Folcon

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:19 pm
(i think you would be better to have them pm'd to you and you edit them into a character list, that way, all the profiles are in one place and easy to find.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 pm
Ill be happy to join up this RP, i just needta make a character. XP  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:53 pm
Name: Axel Monter
Race: Survivor
Affinity: Fire
Weapon: Whatever he can get his hands on
Power: He is able to infuse the power of fire into any object without destroying the object itself, as well as manipulate fire.
Bio: He just turned 18 when Armageddon struck. An angel and demon had been fighting over him. The demon had Axel by the throat when the angel impaled the demon. but by accident, the angel's spear had struck Axel as well. The angel was able to save Axel but only at the cost of it's own life. Because the demon's blood had been on the angel's spear at the time of brawl, Axel's blood somehow fused and gained some of the demon's abilities. He later found this out when he picked up a lead pipe to defend himself. The pipe had engulf itself in fire. He also figured out how to manipulate fire at will. Axel just roams the land. To those who don't know him and fear him, he is a freak of nature. To those who know and welcome him, he is a torch in the darkness. He is compassionate and strong willed and will fight for those who he cares about.
Appearance: Died black hair with a red streak running down the front. Green eyes with a hint of yellow in the center. His clothes are dirty and worn.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 pm
Winged Folcon
(i think you would be better to have them pm'd to you and you edit them into a character list, that way, all the profiles are in one place and easy to find.)

true ._. I shoulda thought of that ._.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Kazuki Daisuke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 pm
Name:Kohiba
Race biggrin emonAngel
Affinity (element):earth, wind, dark
Weapon:katana
Power:Shadow tamer
Bio: Was sealed into a Tree shrine till Armageddon came upon the world
Appearance: Dark brown shoulder length hair, silver eyes, ninja gi, gothic ninja pants, sandals, demon wings and angel wings come out of respective points in back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:48 pm
Name: Arekkusa
Race: Surviver; Was "created" when she jumped in the way of angelic and demonic crossfire
Affinity: Light/Darkness
Weapon: Nothing really, just weapons she can make out of energy.
Power: The ability to manipulate both demonic and angelic magics.
Bio: She was just a normal human, that joined up on the side of the angels. Although she didnt like the thought of war in the first place. All she wanted was peace. When one of her best angel friends was about to issue the final blow to a demon charging a last attack as well, she lost it. She jumped into the way of the crossbeams as to try to shield her friend from the blast. When she awoke, there was no sign of angel nor demon, and she had pulsing energies with power she never thought possible. In fear of losing control of the power, she doesnt like to use it very much.
Appearence: User Image  

Rekkushi

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:28 pm
( We can now begin :3 )
Ryousuke sat up holding his head. "Ngh....another sleepless night...." He then stood up and picked up his sword setting it on his lower back and began to walk down a street full of destroyed buildings. "I have to find more survivers....or else I won't be able to get anywhere at all..." He mumbled as he continued walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:11 pm
Kicking over the rusty garbage can, Axel drew himself from the ally of the destroyed city. "Let's see here, what could i use as a weapon?" He searched the the narrow ally for anything that might have been of use. His eye was caught by a shining metal object. He drew close to the object, it was a pipe. He picked it up and left the ally.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kazuki Daisuke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:51 am
Kohiba walks steadily alone enjoying the rays of the sun. He has never had company of an other in his entire life outside of captivity but he enjoyed it. The hunt wasn't as fun as it once was when there were more to kill and feast off of but he didn't mind that either for he knew that the world would evolve once again giving him a new beings to feast on.

Yet he never really wanted to feast on things. But he did anyways for it was the only way to keep him alive do to the fact that when he was but a young one god had saw his power and decided he would be perfect to destroy the races that had not yet gone extinct or refused to. So the curse kept him killing and killing. But the thirst was never and may never be satisfied as long as he lived....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm
As he continued walking Ryousuke sighed and sat down at the steps of a building, removing the dagger from the inside of his sleeve. "no survivers...just great" He mumbled as he engraved random signs into the ground. "If only I could....remember....what could I ngh..." He winced as the markings began to react with the dagger forming a connection. "Wh-what is this crazy thing!?" He yelled out as a white light engulfed him and the small area. After the light disappeared he fell over out cold and the area looked as if it never was destroyed.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:58 pm
Reacting to the explosion, Axel ran to the source. When he arrived to the location of the sound he found that the something was amiss. "What the hell? Why aren't these buildings destroyed?" He look to see a Man with ran long red hair lying on ground. Axel ran to see if he was injured. "Hey buddy, are you ok?" He shook him trying to wake him up.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff