Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crazy Anime Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild to discuss anime/manga, make new friends, have fun, and maybe even some roleplaying 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Video Games 

Reply The Crazy Anime Guild
Just out of curiousity is anyone in here a fan of...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reanata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:15 am
Bizenghist,Princess Ai, Sea Princess Azuri or Evyione? Or better yet has anyone heard of these or read them?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:23 pm
never herd of em but they sound cool xd  

shadow_sky1377

7,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Lina Lemonbane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 pm
I never heard of 'em either. What are they about? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 pm
Sea Princess Azure Is by Erica Rei's it's an anime about mer/whale folk.Azure is in love w/Thalo captain of the guard but she's engaged too unagi the Prince of the Eels.

Evyione is about the Mergod of the sea this time the tables are flipped he falls in love with a human woman and in a sense takes the little mermaids place too win her heart,

Princess Ai is a must read she's a singer her name means love the 2nd series just came out.Basically she came from Ai land on a mission and sort of got dumped on earth.Until she completes the mission she can't go back too Ai Land.While on earth she falls in love with a guy named Kent.There were also wars between Ai Land and earth.Princess Ai is a dugen because she has wings.There were horrible atrocities committed against Dugens because each one had a different appendage like horns ears and a tail you get the idea.The people of earth killed Ai's mother because she was a Dugen.

The 1st book of the second series is about her return too Earth to find Kent Kent was a guitarist and a singer scrounging pennies together before they met now he's considered an Idol it's all about her pursuit of Love.Kent rescued her when she fell from Ai Land too earth took her in fed her.You should really pick it up.

Bizenghist by M Alice Legrow.It's just too hard too explain it's about a girl named Dinah and theres a mystery surrounding the town about someone named Addie Clark.Dinah and her crew are ghost or spirit hunters..hard too explain pick it up warning someone+ very important too Dinah dies.it's a very very Gothicky read so is Ai.

I dare you too pick one up at your nearest borders and tell me what you think?^^.

P.S Sea Princess Azuri can only be ordered at Borders on the spot in a store or online they don't distribute it like everything else.  

Reanata

Charm Sapphire

Amorous Warlord

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:15 am
I really want to read that Princess AI, it seems really interesting  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:17 pm
Hey. I've read Princess Ai before. Did youyear how they were making a second part to it or something? I luv it!!! I've heard of Bizenghast but never actually read it. Haven't heard of the other two tho...  

Wingless_Love
Vice Captain

Tipsy Lover

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kiwani_Fire_Demon

Indulgent Faun

7,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 am
I've heard of Princess Ai, but I never heard of the rest or even read any of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:11 am
no... sorry  

Angels do cry Blood

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wingless_Love
Vice Captain

Tipsy Lover

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 am
Oh....has anyone read Godchild? It's really gothic-y so if you're a fan of Princess Ai you might like that....*~* maybe  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm
Yeah I love Godchild followed it in Shojobeat a while Princess AI 2 in regards to yer question I have a copy of the 1st book of the sequel it's called Princess AI prism Of The Midnight Dawn.I believe it's available at borders now for those of you wanting to pick up a copy comes w/an awesome cd bonus packaged inside tew OwO= biggrin .  

Reanata

The Crazy Anime Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff