Submit

Should I tell him I like him?
  yes
  no
View Results

Active_Sha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:15 pm
ok this may not be what you think..... but please keep reading! sad
Ok I like this guy he is really nice. well then i got over him (or so i thought) then one of my friends(and his bestfriend) told me he liked me (and my feelings came back) and i like him again. Then today when we were walking to our next class he said I asked p********* (will not show real name) out. I was like omg wat did she say he said she said no she thought he was jokeing around. (that made me happy) Well when we were in class I was passing notes with my friend and she said I had to tell him and if I dont she will because she wants wats best for me. IDK if i want to tell him because he is one of my Bestest friends. Wat would u do? did this make sense?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:25 pm
if you're bestest friends then why do you need to tell him that.
just ask him out  

June-iful

Active_Sha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:49 pm
Well i mean I dont wanna ruin our friendship

ok well i found out he likes me; so i had my friend tell him i like him. He is going to ask me if it is true on Monday. I cant wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:06 am
I'm glad everything is working out for you.  

Anabethe

Active_Sha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:52 am
well i mean i guess you could say that. my friends say he will ask me out but i dont think so he likes three people and he likes me the least but he has been likeing me for the shortest amout on time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 pm
well tat might not be true cause it doesn't go like o like her first so i like her more....it's sort of random...so there's a possibilty tat he might like u more! good luck! wink  

BannedAccount8623822

Active_Sha

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:24 am
NO HE TOLD ME HE LIKED THIS GURL NAMED.................
Patrita 10
Percila 8
Me 6 ...................................................................

But I mean he knew i likedd him and it has been like 3 weeks.....I think....
well he hasnt asked me out..........but things havent changed that much confused
sooooooooooooo IDK?????? cry  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm
just because he likes you less than someone else doesn't mean he can't go on one date with you

just ask him out, you don't need to be his gf  

June-iful

Mirmei

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:14 pm
Isn't it just plain weird to keep a track of the girls he likes the best???
It seems like you like him a lot, but wouldn't it be the best to have a guy who had a one person on his "like-list"? And that one person would be you!
It's just my opinion, but I'd never date or even go out with a guy who treated me like a prize or toy.
You deserve better!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:08 pm
i no how u feel i like this guy that is one of my best friends and my friend told him at lunch on friday and idk if he heard her and so she is going to ask him on tuesday cuz im not going to see him on monday cuz we have a field trip and he isnt going cuz he doesnt have health! =[  

pinkie846

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff