Hey guys sweatdrop I hope that dropping in like this does not seem too odd. While I normally don’t post, I do ghost this guild quite a bit.

Anyway, I am in the very beginnings of building a website on neo-paganism. I’m using it for a school project (I need it to graduate) although I am planning on continuing the website long after that.

One of my main goals with the site is for it to be non-fluffy and to give different perspectives and resources surrounding a number of topics. I am thoroughly convinced that there are way too many “fluffy” books/websites and I’m tired of seeing information that only gives one narrow viewpoint and leaves the reader with only a small part of the picture.

I’ve been reading posts on this guild for at least a couple years now (this is a newer account…I’ve been on and off gaia since 2005) and would have to say that you’re one of the most intelligent online pagan communities that I’ve encountered. Basically, I think that anything you would have to contribute would be pretty much awesome.

I am looking for submissions…they could be articles, essays, stories, poetry, art…pertaining to your own path or to another if you’re knowledgeable on it. It could even be something you’ve posted on gaia.
And yes, I am going to be giving different viewpoints on Wicca (and write an article on why that is) if you’d like to share your opinions on that, it would be fine too. Although I don’t want the site to be centered around Wicca.

I am going to be putting my own content on there, although I would like the site to be a collection of different ideas and not just mine. Plus, I am officially “showcasing” the site to my community in a month and need to get more things on there pretty quick >.>

The website address is http://paganvisions.co.cc/ . (hopefully the graphics work on other computers…they work in my browsers, not in the schools though).

If you're interested, just let me know, and include your name with your submission...anything would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
3nodding