my mom is so damn annoying =_=
so strict, and scary >_>

Sesshomaruka

yourbrainslikejuice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:13 pm
Sesshomaruka
so strict, and scary >_>

haha rly? my mom actually gives me freedom to do crap...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:23 pm
Sesshomaruka
so strict, and scary >_>

my mom is sometimes like tht  

Cheese0Master

AiNinaMa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:29 pm
My mom gets mad when I don't get straight As and when I do, she says, "Good, you better keep it like that." or, "Why are these all low As?! Do better!" I have never intentionally gotten on my mom's nerves or fought with her because she scares me too much... If we do fight, it's usually us ignoring each other and then all of a sudden talking to each other again... childish? I know. Lol! As for my dad, he's usually in China and if he's comes back, he gives me cash just incase I need anything! I usually save it up for college/university though!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:41 pm
sweatdrop
I gotz a weird mom O_O
She hardly scolds me with my grades, and praises me if I get good ones.
(But I still don't get anything crying )
I get a load of freedom too, but she can be very vindictive  

LeonInverse

Fashionable Seeker

7,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

sea-rover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:57 pm
they are strick on going to friends house, but other than that they are tooo lose. lol but they made such a warm family to live in.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:05 pm
Sesshomaruka
so strict, and scary >_>

thats same here for me. lol  

PaperMochii

marthcake-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:14 pm
my dad is crazy
one day: IM NOT FILIPINO IM AMERICAN
next day: WHOO LETS GO GET AZN FOOD.
I LOVE MY ASIAN FAMILYYYYY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:20 pm
AiNinaMa
My mom gets mad when I don't get straight As and when I do, she says, "Good, you better keep it like that." or, "Why are these all low As?! Do better!" I have never intentionally gotten on my mom's nerves or fought with her because she scares me too much... If we do fight, it's usually us ignoring each other and then all of a sudden talking to each other again... childish? I know. Lol! As for my dad, he's usually in China and if he's comes back, he gives me cash just incase I need anything! I usually save it up for college/university though!

lol my mom dont care dat much bout gradezz ^^ n my dadz in china too..but i get noo money... crying  

yourbrainslikejuice

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:36 pm
x-x_AzN_NiNa_x-x
Sesshomaruka
so strict, and scary >_>

thats same here for me. lol

YES SAME burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:14 pm
my dad=crazy...D;
my mom is too nice but like over protective. it gets on my nerves..im almost 18 for crying out loud!! xDD
but my dad gawd...he is just plain mean. i have to have all A's, and if i dont he calls me dumb. o; and then he blames my mom. >-<"
my fam is something interesting, we sometimes have these moments where all of a sudden we laugh out of no where. ;3

x-FASTiDi0US-x

yourbrainslikejuice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:21 pm
x-FASTiDi0US-x
my dad=crazy...D;
my mom is too nice but like over protective. it gets on my nerves..im almost 18 for crying out loud!! xDD
but my dad gawd...he is just plain mean. i have to have all A's, and if i dont he calls me dumb. o; and then he blames my mom. >-<"
my fam is something interesting, we sometimes have these moments where all of a sudden we laugh out of no where. ;3

lol

um..dat IZ um...interesting.. ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:17 pm
Lol. To tell you the truth my Dad is the nice parent in the family. My mom is to protective.Once when i asked her if i can go to a friends house she said,"NO! Because her father might take you to a mountain and kill you!" Also if i don't get good grades i mostly get hit, or yelled at. My mom can be scary but its fun to argue w/ her and see her face get red from screaming to much.

What a GREAT family i have.

Ayu AM

LaoSoFly

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:38 pm
OMG! my mom scolds me to get good grades but kocks me off the computer on my most important assignment ever due on midnight! it can be the bridge between an A or an F!
still no clue?

i have never been able to leave the house without giving an excuse so i get to mess around with friends like once every two years!
i cant hang with em, can't stay for school/sports, go to parties, get games, have freedom and she is never satisfied with my cleanin skillz!
so id be lucky to stay after to finish a project!
thats not the half of it, but i gotta end it here or the forum will break from all the problems i got with her!

but im cool with my dad, luvs him <3  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces