Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRocker1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 pm
What can i say i am confused out of my mind
well there is this guy isnt there always
well point being is that we have been best friends for about 7 years well ever since middle school we liked eatchother it was kinda off and on but nothing ever really happen because i am too much of a nice person to be with him knowin my friends like him so i would sacrafice my self so that they will be happy then highschool comes along and same thing all over again
well he got with his 1st serious gf our junior year and well that was kinda was hard for me but then time passed n i thought i was over him but then they broke up n me n him hung out and we kissed for the very 1st time and left alot of thing questioning in my head both of us are kind of afriad of risking our frienship but sumtimes i feel like i am the only one putting in and idk where i stand with him???  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 pm
don't worry about it. let things flow the way they will. certainly he's still trying to figure things out just as much as you are.  

June-iful

PrincessRocker1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 pm
well i went to go c him today with my best friend n we hung out most of the day they dropped me off but for sum reason when i got home i broke down idk i dont know where i stand with him my friend told me he talked to him n he told her he likes me but idk i cant get it inside my head to believe it uggh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 pm
it'll be okay.
your hormones ares just being crazy, it happens.
just decide not to worry about it and let come what may.
your only concern right now should be just being the best person you can. everythingelse will just fall into place.  

June-iful

PrincessRocker1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 pm
but thats the thing even tho many guys want to be with me or take me out even if i go on dates with them he's the only one i can think of and being with sum1 else doesnt feel right i want to B WITH HIM
but frienship dat long is alot to risk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:24 pm
well just stay close to him, go out with him, but be accepting so you don't seem too possesive

but really, things will be okay. don't worry too much about what he does.
one of the quickest ways to make yourself miserable is worrying about things you can't control.  

June-iful

PrincessRocker1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:27 am
thank you i get what you mean thats why i been trying to turn it down a notch and not be thinking about the negative other then the positive u know but sumtimes its hard since he always have his ex gf's on his case wanting to get bck with him i mean i know he cares about me alot n i hear he likes me but then again i want to hear it from him and the girls on his bck dont make it any easier  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games