Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Total Drama Island, The Roleplay! FINALLY OPENZ!!! =D Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:44 pm
Welcome to Total Drama Island, The Roleplay! This is Lyn Waveryn, making her 3rd roleplay so far! So anyway, the rules are the same as Gaia and Warrior's Guild rules, bla bla bla...Let's get to the fun part!

First of all, Total Drama Island is a show where 22 teens (I may shorten the number if not many join the roleplay) come to an island and stay at a camp there called Camp Wawanakwa. The teens are split into two teams that face off against each other. They have to survive various challenges each week (May be made longer depending on how often people post in each challenge). Whichever team loses the challenge is sent to the campfire ceremony. Each team member chooses who they want voted off the show. At the ceremony, the members of the team that don't be voted off in the particular ceremony get marshmallows. The person who got the most votes to leave the show goes to the Dock of Shame and is taken home on the Boat of Losers immediately, and they don't come back to the island...E-VER (The e-ver thing is an inside joke for those who watch the show. Also, two campers actually get to come back through popularity votes sent by the fans of the show at one point). The last camper left on the show wins $100,000 as a prize. So, will YOU try to win the 100,000 dollars? "Sign-up forms" are below if you're interested.

(IMPORTANT! You must make one girl and one guy character. You don't have to make them like-like each other, you can make your characters like any other character you want! It's suggested that your character likes someone, it makes the story more interesting and fun. Just no Gay Relationships, k? Sheesh...)
(Also, all characters are 16)

Chris McCleain, host of TDI
TDI Sign-up Form:
Name:
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff):
Personality:
Pic:
Other:
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?:

((You can tell me who your character's crush is later, when a few people post their profiles))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Challenges:

Week 1:

Week 2:

Week 3:

Week 4:

Week 5:

Week 6:

Week 7:

Week 8:

...I'll add more weeks laterz...  

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Campers:

TDI Sign-up Form #1:
Name: Melody Verchina
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): Um...I'm Melody...I'm just a normal 16 year old girl...I like reading, and, um...I have a mom and dad...and a few friends...and, yeah...That's pretty much it... (As you can tell, completely shy)
Personality: I'm pretty nice, I guess...I guess you could call me shy, too...Um...I'm kinda quiet and secretive too...Um, yeah...If you read Naruto, I'm kinda like Hinata...Yep...
Pic: User Image
Other: I would really like it if you would let me be on your show...I'd try to be interesting...Promise!
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: Well, I've been kinda bored lately...the reading club and manga club around where I live are losing members...so my mom suggested that I try this show. She said that it would be good for me to make some more friends and stop being so...um...shy...and that this TV show could help. With the 100k, I would probably try to get some new books and manga...and give some to my parents, just in case we start becoming really poor...and then I'd donate the rest to a charity...yeah...

TDI Sign-up Form #2:
Name: Nathan Churahno
Bio: Yo! Nathan here, but call me Nate. I'm just a 16 year old guy. I kinda like the Naruto books/show, so feel free to call me "Anime Guy", lol. I just like chillin' with my friends at some food joint, usually. I'm pretty laid-back and easy-going, so basically, I'm easy to get along with. I'm also a gamer.
Personality: As I said, laid-back and easy-going...oh yeah, and I'm really a party person.
Pic: User Image Huh? Oh sorry, couldn't find any decent pics of me besides the time I cosplayed as Naruto...Here, I found another pic, but it makes me look too serious and boring...User Image
Other: Not much other, except for 1 thing...I'm single, ladies. wink
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: My friends dared me to try the show. I thought it looked pretty fun, so I accepted the dare. Partially because of the 100k prize. xp With my 100k, I would get some new video games. With whatever was left over, I would treat me and my friends out to something cool, like a vacation somewhere awesome.

TDI Sign-up Form #3:
Name: Ashlyn Kimes
Bio: Wooh, well, this is gonna take a while. Well, I'm Ashlyn, 16 years old. When I was 14 years old I became a certified scuba diver, when I was nine I was an extreme cow roper. When I was five I was one of the world's top bungee jumpers. I'm a sky diver, too. Um... oh, I'm also this insane biker. When I was seven I had this show where I jumped this, what?- like 100 ft jump? No, maybe it wasn't that big. I swim with great whites a lot. Those things are huge! *cut off due to blabbering*
Personality: The minute you even mention dare she accepts it. If there's one word to describe her- it's daredevil.
Other:
Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: I mean, c'mon- who wouldn't want to apply? 100k? With my money, I'm gonna buy three new bikes, new scuba gear, my own personal jet, oh! a roller coaster would be cool, or maybe a race car...

TDI Sign-up Form #4:
Name: Mimi Hart
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): ever since i was a kid, everyone called me a freak. i like video games.
Personality: shy, helpful
Other: umm i can talk to cats
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: my best friend is coming. 100k would help me save cats

TDI Sign-up Form #5:
Name: Chaz Uchiha
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): i don't like to talk about that. i play yu-gi-oh.
Personality: quiet,smart
Other: i am the top at my school
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: to win. id use the 100k for... idk

TDI Sign-up Form #6:
Name: Dew-chan
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff):i am Dew, i like books and i want to be a writer and i love cats and i came from Japan, i still know little English.
Personality:Shy, Sweet, more of a loner.
Pic:User Image
Other: i am a mind reader (not very good tho) and i can understand anyone's feelings.
Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?:i would use the money for my collage application.

TDI Sign-up Form #7:
Name:Kicha-Kun (key-cha)
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff):Big brother of Dew-chan even though we are half brother and sister i am in love with her. boyfriend girlfriend type. and i love to play the guitar.
Personality: i am Bold, not afraid to show my feelings. and protective.
Other: i am a loner, and for some reason the only family Dew-chan has ever had.
Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: i would use it to help Dew-chan get into a good collage.

TDI Sign-up Form #8:
Name: Lex Weller
Bio: Hey girls... and guys I guess, wasup? I'm Lex- the beach dude. I love to windsurf, and surf, pretty much anything water related. I've lived in CA about all my life... yeah.
Personality: He's a big flirt. A big flirt. He's playful and outgoing.
Other:
Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: Maybe a nice rigged out board- and a beach house. Why to apply? Hey- I could become a star if people just realize my talent!

TDI Sign-up Form #9:
Name: Kiara
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): Hey. I'm Kiara! I like to read, take care of animals, i am part Chinese, but i mostly just like their clothing, and i... um.... i guess that's it!
Personality: shy, sweet, sometimes easily persuaded to do pretty much anything
Other: uh.... i read a lot of books, so i might always have one with me.... (is in love with Keith-san)
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: probably use it to help all the kitties in the world

TDI Sign-up Form #10:
Name: Keith
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): hey. i'm keith-san, but call me keith. i like video games, but i like the forest and nature better. I guess you could call me a tree hugger. I like china and japan and i'm from japan. i also draw pretty well...
Personality: will speak my mind, helps others, likes to keep peace unless you mess with my drawings.
Other: i draw a lot of stuff, so i usually have a notebook and a pen/pencil with me at all times. (is in love with Kiara-san)
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: probably use it to start my own art company

TDI Sign-up Form #11:
Name: Selina
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): Well, my parents are both German, but I speak English almost as well as German. I like reading, s you might see me with a book in my hand. It could be in 1 of 3 languages: German, English, or French, which is the language I'm taking now. I take school seriously, and I like writing. But my main passion is sports, preferably Football; or Soccer, as most of you see it. (like i said, she's European.
Personality: Kind, and fair, but competitive.
Pic: Click Here
Other: She has an accent, and Green eyes, instead of red like in her photo.
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: Many things. Who wouldn't want that much money?!

TDI Sign-up Form #12:
Name: Luke
Bio: He is German also, but speaks English better than German. He's into sports, and writing.
Personality: He is kind, and id a good sort about the teasing of his accent, and not being full American.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: Both hs parents are in Germaney for two years, so he lives with his aunt in California. She is German and Dutch.
Optional(What would you do with the money, if you won?): He would use it to save up for a sports car, and give his family, (including his aunt) the rest.

Other:

Chris McCleain. He is the host of TDI that likes messing with the campers and frustrating them sometimes. User Image

Lillian Creala. Her nickname is Lilli, pronounced like Lily. She was sent by the people that produce the show to be Chris' assistant. Chris doesn't like the idea of sharing his spotlight with someone at first, but the two begin to fall in love as time goes by. She likes to walk on the beach and has a secret talent that will be revealed later. User Image

Chef Hatchet, usually referred to just as Chef. He is the chef on the island that makes really disgusting food for the campers to eat. He and Chris are good friends. Chef is big and kinda scary to the campers...Lol. User Image (The pic below is the real pic of him)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:26 pm
LIST OF COUPLES

1) Melody Verchina ~ heart ~ Nathan Churahno (Unless someone wants their character to like one of these two)
2) Dew-chan ~ heart ~ Kicha-kun
3) Kiara ~ heart ~ Keith
4) Chris McCleain ~ heart ~ Lillian Creala

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:28 pm
RESERVED FOR LIST OF PEOPLE ON TEAMS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:30 pm
RESERVED FOR WHATEVER ELSE I MIGHT NEED TO POST

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:35 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:26 pm
Name: Mimi Hart
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): ever sence i was a kid, everyone called me a freak. i like video games.
Personality: shy, helpful
Other: umm i can talk to cats
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: my best friend is coming. 100k would help me save cats

Name: Chaz Uchiha
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): i dont like to talk about that. i play yu-gi-oh.
Personality: quiet,smart
Other: i am the top at my school
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: to win. id use the 100k for... idk  

leafblazeluvswarrior

3,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:36 am
Name: Dew-chan
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff):i am Dew, i like books and i want to be a writer and i love cats and i came from Japan, i still know little English.
Personality:Shy, Sweet, more of a loner.
Other: i am a mind reader (not very good tho) and i can understand anyone's feelings.
Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?:i would use the money for my collage application.

Name:Kicha-Kun (key-cha)
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff):Big brother of Dew-chan even though we are half brother and sister i am in love with her. boyfriend girlfriend type. and i love to play the guitar.
Personality: i am Bold, not afraid to show my feelings. and protective.
Other: i am a loner, and for some reason the only family Dew-chan has ever had.
Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: i would use it to help Dew-chan get into a good collage.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:47 pm
'Kay, I deleted it!

And here's the guy:

Name: Lex Weller
Bio: Hey girls... and guys I guess, wasup? I'm Lex- the beach dude. I love to windsurf, and surf, pretty much anything water related. I've lived in CA about all my life... yeah.
Personality: He's a big flirt. A big flirt. He's playful and outgoing.
Other:
Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: Maybe a nice rigged out board- and a beach house. Why to apply? Hey- I could become a star if people just realize my talent!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:44 pm
Name: Kiara
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): Hey. I'm Kiara! I like to read, take care of animals, i am part chinese, but i mostly just like their clothing, and i... um.... i guess thats it!
Personality: shy, sweet, sometimes easily persuaded to do pretty much anything
Other: uh.... i read a lot of books, so i might always have one with me.... (is in love with Keith-san)
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: probably use it to help all the kitties in the world

Name: Keith
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): hey. i'm keith-san, but call me keith. i like video games, but i like the forest and nature better. I guess you could call me a tree hugger. I like china and japan and i'm from japan. i also draw pretty well...
Personality: will speak my mind, helps others, likes to keep peace unless you mess with my drawings.
Other: i draw a lot of stuff, so i usually have a notebook and a pen/pencil with me at all times. (is in love with Kiara-san)
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: probably use it to start my own art company  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:20 am
Sign-up Form:
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): Well, my parents are both German, but I speak English almost as well as German. I like reading, s you might see me with a book in my hand. It could be in 1 of 3 languages: German, English, or French, which is the language I'm taking now. I take school seriesly, and I like writing. But my main passion is sports, preferably Football; or Soccer, as most of you see it. (like i said, she's European.
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: Many things. Who wouldn't want that much money?!  

Hunter of Atermis

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 pm
Lyn Waveryn
LIST OF COUPLES

1) Melody Verchina ~ heart ~ Nathan Churahno (Unless someone wants their character to like one of these two)
2) Dew-chan ~ heart ~ Kicha-chan
3) Kiara-san ~ heart ~ Keith-san
4) Chris McCleain ~ heart ~ Lillian Creala

(it's Kicha-kun not Chan so u no k?)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:00 pm
SweetasChoco-latte
Sign-up Form:
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): Well, my parents are both German, but I speak English almost as well as German. I like reading, s you might see me with a book in my hand. It could be in 1 of 3 languages: German, English, or French, which is the language I'm taking now. I take school seriesly, and I like writing. But my main passion is sports, preferably Football; or Soccer, as most of you see it. (like i said, she's European.

(you have to have to, boy and girl idk why but you do)  

Currently Dead Account

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces