Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Clone Treatment (Full)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:29 am
Clone Treatment

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Main Characters
Secondary Characters  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:39 am
Story

Aaron Excellence was far from excellent, though he thought he was perfect. His selflessness finally drove his friends and family over the edge, and they called the Clone Treatment Center to make him see his flaws. The treatment isolated him and his clones from everyone and thing, leaving him in a world controlled my his clones. But when a stray cloan from another world wanders into the Aaron world everything changes in an instant. Will Aaron find his flaws and try to fix them for the cloans original? Or will he find just more trouble?

Background Information About Story

The Clone Treatment Center is designed for recreation of oneself. It is fairly new and it too has it's flaws, such as doors into someone else's virtual world. The person in recreation is put into a small white room, inhanced by virtual reality. What the person sees is their own little community ran by clones of themselves. All the clones have the exact same personality and attitude as the original. If the original goes to the store s/he would find themselves at the counter. The purpose it to be able to find the flaws in yourself and then change them, it's as simiple as that. Or is it?

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Main Characters
Secondary Characters  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 am
Rules

Please read the rules before sending me anything. Thank you

1.Follow Gaia ToS

2.Contact me before writing in my thread

3.Make your character profile according to the skeleton below

4.No cybering

5.Use (parenthesis) for out of conduct communication

6.Post at least once a day

7.Tell me why you want to join my roleplay, just because you send me a profile doesn't mean you automatically in

8.If you think my roleplay could be changed in anyway just tell me

9.Title you PMs Questionable Activity

10.Please write in third person

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Main Characters
Secondary Characters  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:28 am
Profile Skeletons

Use this profile skeleton for both main character profiles and secondary character profiles.

[b]Writer:[/b] ((Gaia username here))
[b]Name:[/b] ((Character name))
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Current Information:[/b] ((Bio))

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] ((Pic please))

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 pm
Main Character Profiles

These are the main characters.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Writer: Purplosity
Name: Aaron Excellence
Height: 5'8"

Current Information: Aaron had a great life. His mom and dad got along and treated Aaron great. He is an only child so he was spoiled like crazy. His dad died when he was 13 and his mother got really depressed. Aaron didn't change at all though, he thought he was perfect even without his dad.

Personality: Aaron is smart and nice, but he has his flws. One being too self-centered. Driving his friends and family crazy, Aaron fails to notice his conceitedness.

Appearance: User Image

Writer: - symphonic disaster -
Name: Alexis
Height: 5'5"

Current Information: Alexis was sent to this place because of her selfish nature. She is curious about other people though most of the time she becomes friends with them only if it is for her gain.

Personality: She's generally spiteful and does not listen to rules. She hates her family because they will not always get her what she wants.

Appearance:
User Image

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:53 pm
Secondary Character Profiles

These are the secondary character.

Name: Doctor James
Height: 5'8"

Current Information: He founded and supports the Clone Treatment Center. He and his best friend, Cody Non, created the virtual reality technology that runs the center. He was always the smartest and nicest person in his class, maybe even his community.

Personality: His is kind everyone and very easy to be around, He has his priorities straight and knows how to get them done. He loves helping people and is very smart.

Appearance:
User Image

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name: Kelly Excellence
Height: 5'4"

Current Information: Being a single mom is difficult and even more difficult with Aaron as her son. Dealing with her husbands death and her son, it isn't easy for her to get right back into the dating stream, but she does has a "thing" for doctors.

Personality: Caring, noisy, and curious, everything a mother should be. She is annoyed by how little her son notices about himself.

Appearance: User Image

Name: Wendy Moon (James's apprentice)
Height: 5'6"

Current Information: Wendy wants to work in the field of minds and personality and when James offered the job she couldn't say yes fast enough. This is exactly what she wants to do, so bring it on.

Personality: Her curiousity gets her in trouble sometimes, but she means well. Like her boss, Wendy is easy to be around.

Appearance:
User Image

Name: Cody Non
Height: 5'7"

Current Information: Cody was the oldest in his class. James had known him for 23 years, since 7th grade. He was smart but arrogant. He was eager to start working with James as soon as heard about the Clone Treatment Center he planned.

Personality: He is smart but more to himself than James. He gets frusterated easily but snaps out of it fast.

Appearance:
User Image

Name: Mary Westfell
Height: 5'4"
Current Information: After having two kids she was left by her husband. It seemed as though he just didn't care about the kids. Now she's frustrated and only goes to visit her daughter to demand why she had to be so much like her former husband.
Personality: She can be nice but she is generally bitter
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Eric Westfell
Height: 5'11"
Current Information: Alexis' older brother had taken over when the father had left. He seems to have a more caring attitude and is more aware of what's happening.
Personality: He;s stern and caring but he seems to be unconnected from the world because he's so focused on his sister 'getting better.'
Appearance:
User Image  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:09 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:09 pm
I ignored the knock on my door, knowing it was my mother, I didn't feel like dealing with her at the moment. I was comfortable on my bed, listening to my iPod. I closed my eyes and listened closing to "Mr. Brightside," singing it in my head. I knew every word, but I thought it was too much for my mother to deal with if I started singing. I have an amazing voice, but my mother absolutly hates it.

When she finally left from outside of my bedroom door, I went over to my computer and checked my facebook. Singing softly now, I read my message from Abbey. She wanted to see if I wanted to "chill" with her on Friday. I knew she liked me since 7th grade, but seriously, we are in 10th grade now. I have turned her down half a dozen times and she still won't give up. Maybe I should have said yes to finally get her off my back, but my fingers automaticly typed "sorry, busy" in the reply box.

The wind started to whistle outside as it started to rain. Downstairs I could smell chicken strips in the oven. Lately, my mom has been lazy with dinner, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make her feel bad. There was another knock at my door and I sighed out as I got up to anwser it. She didn't even have to tell me dinner was ready, so I walked past her and down the stairs without a word.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:18 pm
Alexis was fairly bitter at the moment. Her brother had just scolded her for something to do. Besides, what gave him the right to be able to boss her around. The room was dark at the moment and the music she was listening to blasted into her ears.

Rammstein was the band this time. It was decent for her anger level and her curiosity for German language had not waned in the recent months. The door was creaking open when it had gotten to Du Hast. She didn't respond at all but when the headphones were ripped off her head she scowled miserably. The lights were turned on in the room and you could see light blue walls with a flowerly pattern surrounding the edges by the ceiling. The window had greenish-blue curtains, but more of pastel. It didn't seem to match her character at all. The room was cluttered though and clothes were scattered all over the place.

"Dinner's ready," her brother snapped. "Besides we need to go to a place after it, some kind of appointment."

Reluctantly Alexis got off the bed and went down the stairs. She was wearing a black hoodie with a strange logo on the back. Her hands were in her pockets but overall she look skeptical of what her mother had cooked. These days you could never trust anyones cooking, it never tasted right.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 pm
I was already at the table when Mom got downstairs. My hand dropped to my stomach as I heard it grumble in hunger. "Mom, I'm hungery. Where is the food?" I yelled to her in the kitchen. She silently walked out of the doorway and put rolls and green bean casserole in front of my on the table. "Yum," I mummered as I reached for a roll and a big scoop of casserole.

"Where were you all day?" my mother asked quietly as she started to eat her steaming food. I remember what happened today, well, last night and this morning. Nick climbed up to my window around two in the morning, I was asleep but woken. He said that Jeff was having a party and there was a ton of college chicks there. So I got up and went to the party. It lasted until about 8:30 in the morning, but by then I had such a buzz I crashed at Jeff's house and stayed there until about 5 o'clock, an hour and a half before dinner.

"I was... out. But it doesn't matter where I was," I responded pushing another big bite of roll in my mouth. "So what about you? What did you do today?" I asked, trying to direct the conversation more towards her. I looked over at her as soon as her head shot back up.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter where you were? Of course it matters!" She had put down her fork all together, that means she was going to lecture me. "You are out of control mister! You leave and you don't tell me where you are going, it drives me nuts! And do you really want to know what I did today?" she asked, I nodded trying to look interested but not really caring what she did. "I spent my day trying to figure out what I am going to do about your attitude young man! Now," she said in a softer tone, "both your friends and I think you attitude is out of control. So we, well more like I, came up with this, The Clone Treatment Center. It will change your attitude. You're not the only one in the world that matters you know." With that she went back to eating, letting shock take over me.

"YOU'RE SENDING ME TO AN ATTITUDE DETENTION CENTER!?!" I was completly taken aback by what she just explained to me. 'How could she do this to me?' I thought. 'And my friends agreed with her?! They're crazy!'

Then she spoke again. "No," she said, responding to my outburst, "you are sending you there." I didn't know what she ment, but she explained without me even questioning. "It will be funded from your savings account, one of you savings account. I just so happens that it is the one with the most money in it." With that I felt like fainting, I was going to buy a new car with that money, and now it is going to be raped into paying for my characteristic ajustment! I don't know what I am going to do.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:51 pm
Eric had already braced himself for the reaction that Alexis would have about there mother's cooking. It was a basic meal, nothing special about. Macaroni and cheese was about the only thing that Mary Westfell had been able to make for a while because of the picky attitude of Alexis. She'd branched out this night and made lasagna.

"What is this?" Alexis demanded. "You know that I hate tomatoes! Why do you have to make this s**t?"

The automatic reaction of Alexis' mother was to weep bitterly but she stopped herself. Eric had already dished up a plate for Alexis and he set it down in front of her and glared at her. There was an obvious tension between the two. When Alexis finally took a bit disdainfully their mother sat down and began picking at her own, having lost her appetite, she couldn't eat much.

"See, even you hate it," Alexis said snidely. "You just hate your own distasteful cooking. What was the comment about the 'doctor' visit anyway, I'm perfectly fine!"

"You're not going to the regular doctor," Eric said solemnly. "You're going to something like a detention facility. They call it Clone Treatment. You need to do something in your life besides completely degrade your mother."

Alexis didn't respond but rather crossed her arms and refused to eat anymore.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games