Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
GBG halloween party! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jagged

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:36 am
It's that time of year again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click the invite to enter!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:21 am
Hey Will, I'm on my way..  

Invictus_88
Captain

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:01 pm
I must say, even if I didn't get to 500 grunnies like I wanted to, that was probably the most fun I've ever had on Gaia. Foetus In Fetu and A Lost Iguana were really fun to speak to, and they made the whole event worthwhile. ^^ This event let me get to know my fellow guild members alot better.

>_> I thought Foetus In Fetu was a stiff too but she was the person I most enjoyed talking to throughout the whole thing. XD
And she's cute too.

And we found a new guild member! whee All in all, I had a good time. I didn't sleep much. About three or four hours in the past few days, but it was FUN. 3nodding

Is it just me or does it seem alot more tense inside the guild?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:58 pm
Timeless Visage
I must say, even if I didn't get to 500 grunnies like I wanted to, that was probably the most fun I've ever had on Gaia. Foetus In Fetu and A Lost Iguana were really fun to speak to, and they made the whole event worthwhile. ^^ This event let me get to know my fellow guild members alot better.

>_> I thought Foetus In Fetu was a stiff too but she was the person I most enjoyed talking to throughout the whole thing. XD
And she's cute too.

And we found a new guild member! whee All in all, I had a good time. I didn't sleep much. About three or four hours in the past few days, but it was FUN. 3nodding

I enjoyed talking to you, even though it was a rather short period of time. Sorry about that. The lag from so many people being on killed my internet.

xDDD

Tense inside the guild? I don't know, I'm rarely here.

Arivel

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:17 pm
Arivel
Timeless Visage

And she's cute too.

I enjoyed talking to you, even though it was a rather short period of time. Sorry about that. The lag from so many people being on killed my internet.

xDDD

Yes, we didn't get to speak long enough... You were very interesting, as I've never met any other American who disliked this country as much as I do. >_>

And it's quite alright, no need to apologise.

Why aren't you ever here?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:00 am
and you even managed to get two boobs on your head, what more could any man ask for.....  

Blue Elec

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:06 am
/prods Blue Elec/ I love the Cloud fanart.

Sean
>_> I thought Foetus In Fetu was a stiff too but she was the person I most enjoyed talking to throughout the whole thing. XD And she's cute too.

>_> <_< >_<

...n_n

I kept getting people flaming me for 'elitism', so I PMed a couple of them and rationally told them that they were being idiots -- given the whole letting people who were nice and not rude hang around in my thread and the whole making a thread to help other people out also. One PMed me back and was awesome, but another replied, was ageist (a form of elitism O: ), accused me of taking the event too seriously (what with the who now?), insulted my personal life (strangers know more about your life than you do), and made no point in this pile of steaming abuse I received after he'd asked me what my point was. Hypocrisy = heart .

I know I shouldn't b***h or gloat, but stuff like that really pisses me off. I get too much of it (like the crap I get from my suicide thread isn't enough -_-; ). I live in hope that really these people later calm down and kick themselves because they wish they could apologise for being such twats cunts (the English language is so sexist >_>) shits but they can't because I blocked them.

Oh, but the event was fun. Sean, who can call me Mary, was a load of fun to talk to. I didn't know him before, so it was good to fall in with other members of this guild a bit more. I managed to get to Zombie 1, which is the best zombie stage in my opinion and, despite the crap I attract, I totally had fun in my 'elitist' thread and my "You can totally 'leech' off me" thread. heart

The site didn't even lag that much after the initial onslaught (which really killed my computer...).

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I made about 3k in gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:21 am
Foetus In Fetu

thanks, I made it myself. Such an awesome banner for an awesome RP guild in which there are two damn fine Brits, next time i see them I may mention this place.....  

Blue Elec

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:30 am
Blue Elec
Foetus In Fetu

thanks, I made it myself. Such an awesome banner for an awesome RP guild in which there are two damn fine Brits, next time i see them I may mention this place.....

I made a Cloud fanart once too.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:17 pm
Timeless Visage
Arivel
Timeless Visage

And she's cute too.

xDDD

Yes, we didn't get to speak long enough... You were very interesting, as I've never met any other American who disliked this country as much as I do. >_>

And it's quite alright, no need to apologise.

Why aren't you ever here?

Maybe she's scared she'll have another baby..

ninja

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:04 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:12 pm
ice_illusion
User Image

xd

*adores you nontheless*

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:44 pm
XD Its fixed now. I was a bit scared about switching it off (because in old laptop style you have to type stuff to get into it) but the either the screen or something else died too. The speakers didn't die, just crackled abuse at me. And the on LED was on. xd It scared me there.
Its been re-set and lives now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:47 pm
*goes back to doing what she was before*
Blue Elec
and you even managed to get two boobs on your head, what more could any man ask for.....

I think you should dress up as a gorilla. xd
And Sean needs a bra for that.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Blue Elec

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:06 pm
ice_illusion
*goes back to doing what she was before*
Blue Elec

I think you should dress up as a gorilla. xd
And Sean needs a bra for that.

what i do in my own time is none of your business.... unless you want to join in twisted
There could even be yoghurt involved you know  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces