User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Happy Spring Everyone! I am soo happy to hear birds chirping trees budding and flowers blooming. I love spring! I know you guys are dying to know whats going on in PSG so I will delay no longer hope you enjoy this third issue of PSG Newsletter.

♥ mel

~Community Highlight~

Roman God Of War Celebrates!!
User Image
Graphic Geek wins first place!!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mystic12, Fanboy360, and OfCourseImAwesome
Will spilt second and third place prizes. Congratulations everyone!! April's Avi Contest is definately interesting so head over to April 2009 Avi Contest thread "What's my sign?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

April Birthdays
Prince_lubu - 15th
May Birthdays
Sky high 05 - 5th
fanboy360 - 6th
Melisciose22 - 14th
DredfulDawn - 18th
undacuva_druid - 27th
April Gaia-versary
MyOwnRainCloud= 24th/2007
May Gaiaversary
Mystic 12= 21st 2006

~Thread Highlights~

We had some interesting postings going on last month too badd all of them didn't make it to the spotlight
  • Everyone seems to be watching Dredful DAws due date pretty closely....my oh my how time flies....Even alien knight mad an apperance... Stalks Dawns Baby

• You guys have come up with some awesome words but i need more words u guys can do it!! see what i mean Five words to describe gaia

• 16,545 posts and counting What am i talking about? Well the bump thread of course! Thanks to OfCourseImAwesome it officially PSG's longest and oldest thread. What are u waiting for? Go BumP!!

~Community Events~

• April 12th Guild Easter Party!!! woot! woot! for check out the guild party thread Guild party!!

• How many Eggs are hidden in PSG? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can u guys find all the hidden eggs in PSG? join the Massive egg hunt

~PSG-an Highlights~

This month i want to shine the light on those who have been gone for a while yet made their way back to PSG to post a few comments

1. Alien knight 17 he had to stop on by to show some love to Dawn

2. Shajiniawinces to prepare for incoming hits as she drops off a pun

3. YeshYeshdeclares australia to a friends but will give to Elaine if she beat them in a card game

~upcoming Evens~

• Look for more Guild parties and we also need a theme and location so look fo rthe thread soon after our easter party
  • Have you ebtered this months avi contest? Well what are u waiting for polling will begin soo so hurry up!!

Till next time be safe
heart Mel
go to guild now

"There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet."