Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Coincidence? I think not.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music is living

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:54 pm
This is really really late but has anybody noticed at about 2:50 in the music video for Gives You Hell by The All American Rejects it's kinda like a part in the video for Nine In The Afternoon? What are your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:45 pm
How, may I ask, is it like NITA?  

PanicChic2005

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 pm
I actually can see a small resemblance, but I think it's purely coincidental.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:59 pm
It looks coincidental to me.
;]  

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:09 am
Quote:
This video is not available in your country.

I'm too lazy to look for a different version xp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:43 am
I don't think they were ripping off Panic. I mean, anyone can put a bunch of loudhailers in their music video. It doesn't mean that they were trying to steal Panic's idea or anything. Now, if there was a parade down a street and the front man of the band was singing into the loudhailer, then I would be a little concerned. 4laugh

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

music is living

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:16 pm
idk. I just thought I'd bring it up because when I saw the whole lawn scene that's the first thing I thought of. Trust me, I love the All American Rejects and never ment to like accuse them of ripping of panic. I basicly grew up on them way before panic. lol.

But instead of this post going to waste,

Within the last year or so if you got anything signed by panic did bden sign "jimmy" instead of his name because he did on mine and I was wondering what that was about. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:40 pm
PrimeOdd
I don't think they were ripping off Panic. I mean, anyone can put a bunch of loudhailers in their music video. It doesn't mean that they were trying to steal Panic's idea or anything. Now, if there was a parade down a street and the front man of the band was singing into the loudhailer, then I would be a little concerned. 4laugh

I'd feel sorry for the paramedics who get there to tend to the boys of AAR
;0.
Geez. Fans are scary!
xD

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:32 pm
@music: Was he sober or intoxicated? xd And what year did that happen?

@taka: Whattt? LOL.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:15 am
music is living
Within the last year or so if you got anything signed by panic did bden sign "jimmy" instead of his name because he did on mine and I was wondering what that was about. lol.
rofl
WTF Brendon.

Polyphonic Twilight

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 pm
music is living

His parents lied to him. O-o

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:51 pm
I don't know if he was sober or not but I do know that they must have had a late night b/c they slept until noon and that they were tired b/c I woke them up....well we....nevermind, long story. lol. This was on November 7th, 2008. Here, look for yourself. It's Jwalk, Spencer, Ryro, and then Jimmy. I was thinking like in relation to Green Day and St. Jimmy or something. idk. Help?
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt210/decaydanceismymusic/GEDC0208.jpg  

music is living

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:58 pm
music is living
I don't know if he was sober or not but I do know that they must have had a late night b/c they slept until noon and that they were tired b/c I woke them up....well we....nevermind, long story. lol. This was on November 7th, 2008. Here, look for yourself. It's Jwalk, Spencer, Ryro, and then Jimmy. I was thinking like in relation to Green Day and St. Jimmy or something. idk. Help?

LMFAO.
Wow Brendon (:
It could be? Or maybe he liked that name at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:49 pm
yeah, weird....It was on my other two friends too so I'm guessing it was for everyone that was in there. So at least it's not just mine which in some way would have been really awesome and really weird at the same time. lol.  

music is living

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:05 pm
music is living
Noo, the second signature is Brendon's. The last one is Spencer's 3nodding That's how he signs his name, except usually instead of looping down at the end he makes another S. But the beginning of the signature looks like how it always does 3nodding  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff