Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:30 am
Welcome to my Plot thread!
:D
Honestly, I'd prefer it if you would pm me instead of posting in the plot thread. <3 I tend to get back to pms alot faster than I would offers placed in here.

This thread will be my base for most of my Soquli's plots and Roleplay!
<3

Navigation:

1.Winston.
2.Sylar.
3.Alistair.
4.Reserved.

A few Rules:
1. Well, I'm a college student and have a job so sometimes my time is limited here on Gaia.
So please be patient if my replies are taking a little longer then usual, I will make sure to get back to them!
2. Please don't take it personal if I don't take up your offer. <3
3. -Will think of another rule later-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:44 am
User Image
(Lovely Banner made by Mindsend)

User Image
Name: Winston.
Theme: King Of Hearts.
Breed: Angeni.
Temperament: Suave.
Personality: Winston falls in love with every female he meets. He's a pure gentleman, has full respect towards females, and would do anything to catch the eye or heart of any girl. Winston is quite the charmer. He's full of soft-hearted smiles and puppy eyes on the outside. Yet on the inside, he is lonely. Since he can not seem to stay with one female, even if they do return his feelings, his open heart distracts him. Even though he is quite the womanizer, Winston's feelings are not meant to be bad. He feels genuine about every single girl he meets, and doesn't ever want harm to come to them even though he quite often ends up breaking their hearts. (Rough draft, needs some editing here and there)

History: Winston just wanted me to tell all of you that he fell from the heavens. That is all. <3
(Am still writing a History up)

Potential Plots:

Friends:

-I would like Winston to have a few close male friends. I don't really have any ideas for him to become friends with anyone, so I'm just open with male Rp.

-I'm not sure how Winston would react seeing a mated pair together. Maybe he could have a run-in with two mates and make the male jealous by flirting with the female right in front of him?

-I would also like for him to have one certain female friend. She'd always be by his side, putting up with his flirting and attempts at wooing her, and she'd have to be able to take it when his attention turns to another. She'd have to try make him understand that they were just friends, even though he could hardly understand that concept with a girl. Soon though, he'd quietly accept that, even though his feelings would still be there.

Enemies:

-It would be interesting for Winston to have a rival! If you have any ideas, feel free to post them!

-I would also enjoy having Winston have a short run in with a Kalona or Skinwalker. I'm sure that he would be able to hold his own if a fight broke out, but am interested in how he will react to their hostility?

Breedings:
Breeding 1: Used with Isabliss.
Breeding 2: Reserved.
Breeding 3: Reserved.

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:46 am
User Image
Name: Sylar.
Theme: Duskull. (Pokemon)
Breed: Pokemon.
Temperament: Lonely.
Mate: Neria. <3
Personality: Sylar is a shy, misunderstood soul. He's kind hearted but shows it in the worst of ways; not minding that it'll only make others more afraid of him. He doesn't really talk, preferring to act out on his emotions through physical interactions. (Such as nudging/facial expressions/etc.)

History: Sylar doesn't remember anything from his childhood, or anything really to begin with. He only remembers darkness. His own goal in life is to protect, and he does so in the only way he knows possible; by scaring others. He scares Soquili away from dangers. If a young foal has wondered away from their family and curiously starts wandering into a dangerous, dark forest, Sylar would make sure to scare them away before an actual threat could come upon them.

Potential Plots:

Friends:

-I would like Sylar to meet a curious filly/foal who isn't afraid of him. Infact, it'd be kinda funny if they would follow him around demanding who he was and such. Asking alot of questions and ignoring his attempts to get them back to their herd. (He isn't a violent Soquili so the youngster wouldn't get hurt.)

-Sylar could meet another misunderstood soul, that feels the need to hide away from other Soquili due to its appearance.

Enemies:

-It would be interesting for Sylar to have a run in with another Soquili that lives in the dark. They would have to be somewhat evil.

Breedings: All three are reserved for Neria.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:47 am
User Image
Name: Alistair.
Theme: 2nd Gen.
Breed: Angeni.
Roleplay Color: Lavender
Parents: Winston and Isabliss
Siblings: ???
Mate: None
Children:
Temperament: Quixotic.
Personality: Even though Alistair hasn't met his father, he still shares a desire to help those who need it. He dream often of impossible feats. He wishes to find his father one day, though doesn't share the thought with anyone close to him. He tries to keep his dreams and aspirations to himself most of the time, preferring to follow along.

History: Will be raised by Isabliss

Plots:

Foal Rp (At this stage)

I'm looking for a few close friends for Alistair. As of now, Zeeke and Chandra are his two best friends, both which are Angeni. I'd like it if he could meet some other foals and befriend them.

Future Rp
Eventually, Alistair will set off to search for his father. As a colt he didn't wish to find him, but when entering his teen years he'd set off to find answers. During this, I'd like it if he could meet some random Soquili, from Skinwalkers to usdia. There might be potential for a fling here, but we'll see how it goes.

Breedings:

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 am
User Image
Name: Sauda.
Theme: 2nd Gen.
Breed: Mutant.
Roleplay Color: Black.
Parents: Sylar and Neria.
Siblings: Evan
Mate: None
Children: None.
Temperament: Possitive.
Personality: As a child, Sauda had a very sunny disposition. She always looked at the good that came from events, no matter what they were. She was very curious and questioned almost everything. Now, she has calmed abit though still holds the cheerfulness that will probably never leave her personality.

History: -

Plots:

-During her days as a youngadult/teenager, I'd like her to meet and bring home an adult male Soquili and proclaim that he is her new 'boyfriend'. It doesn't have to be serious, as this is mostly Sauda rebeling. If the Rp goes well, or you have an idea to further this plot, it could possibly result in a breeding.

-Sauda could always use more friends. It'd be cute if she could meet a grumpier Soquili to befriend. <3

-Family Rp.

-If you have an idea for a plot, feel free to ping a pm at me!

(Because of her first plot, her first breeding slot is pretty much open for offers.)
(Can't breed until April 28th)
Breedings:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
8V Just as a reminder of the offer lol.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:23 pm
Hello there. xD
I was wondering if you would maybe be interested in either Aiyana as a female friend or Dasyn as a male friend but probably not both since that would be weird considering they are mother and son and that could be strange. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:08 am
User Image

I would love to offer Maion up for some RP. He is a good stallion and very accepting, although he will often forms opinions -that he will keep to himself.

If I asked Dixie (and you do not mind slow replies) then I am sure we could get Sengdroma (Maion's mate) involved for you to flirt with. However you would probably only be safe as long as she is around XD I can see him being confrontational with Winston afterwards and possible push him around a little to 'put him into his place'..... BUT that could be how their friendship begins XD

....as Maion's friend Winston would (if you wanted) have the opportunity to join the Miakoda herd, or be considered an ally to the herd. That would mean that if he got into trouble they would come to his aid if it was required.

He is the guardian of the Ocean, and has a very interesting and complicated past/present. When Kimi arrives (a mutant skinwalker) I would also be willing to RP with her.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:09 pm
What do you say about him possibly getting one of my girls to possibly fall in love with him? Namely, Meeki? She's pretty naive and the experience could help her become more mature.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:02 am
Just a note to those waiting: I know Alexia off Soquili and lately school has been keeping her busy. I'm sure she'll be back soon to respond to your requests  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:50 pm
User Image

Perhaps Kanani? Though I'm not sure for what, since she has a mate already. She might make a good friend, since she is quite steadfast and takes no nonsense. She can get a bit offended at "perverted or forward" actions, but she enjoys learning things, and is very friendly. And she has never met an Angeni! :3

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image

Possible love interest. She's got an interesting personality, and would probably be a fling with that personality.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:57 pm
Sylar ish up!

Now that school is out (Grad being on Friday) I have more time for Gaia!
I'll hopefully be starting up Rps again, and will get to reply to everyone that has posted so far!
Thanks for being patient, everybody!
<33

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:30 pm
CALOO! CALAY! 8D Lexi's back! <3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Chat and Plot Zone