Submit

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:08 am
Ok, so let me start from the beginning. This week I started the training to become a securityguard, it started well. But on wednesday, when we had first aid, I began to feel nauteous and had to lay down. I pulled out through the day, but my condition got worse on the same evening. So I called a local health info center, and after telling my symptoms, they told me, that I was suffering from a nasty panic attack, triggered by anxiety and emotional stress. Since then, to this moment, I've been having these slight breathing difficulties, having to take a deeper breath to stabilize myself. All the symptoms give me the conclusion, that I have basically gone through a nervous breakdown.
It's no wonder, why it all now began to collapse on me. I've had a rough winter. My long unemployment, my parents divorcing, having to support and comfort my mom to get through the worst stage while staying strong myself without dealing with my own mourning. On top of that, stressing out with jobhunting, school applying and taking care of my brothers house while he's in Thailand. You all can imagine, how much stress that builds up...
God knows how many times I've been crying now. But the fact is, that I have to get myself into psychiatrist treatment, perhaps psychotherapy and visiting a psychologist, all that stuff, so that I could get myself fixed.

And because I trust you people, whom I've known since '04, I wanted to share these thoughts with you, because it makes me feel better and more reliefed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:55 pm

DAMN!

I don't know if you're religious; however...

Prayers and best of wishes to you and your family.

3nodding

SkyKat

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:24 am
Thanks, Sky. I appreciate it very much.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:22 pm
Sorry to hear that.
I am sure after you talk it out and get help you will feel better.  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:34 pm
I don't think you're having a nervous breakdown. I almost went through something like that once and it's literally feeling your sanity slipping away and you feel like you're are going bonkers. But I knew it wouldn't help me any to be so weak, so I snapped myself out of it. You need to try and relax? We're all stressed out right now. You are suffering with anxiety and stress. And that can bring a lot of physical ailments to your body as well as your emotions and thinking. You need to let some of that tension go? On your days off you need complete alone time to sleep, rest, cry if you like and even pray. It's true that prayer can help calm your heart and is known to relieve stress. If you are abit religious try giving all your worries that are literally weighing down on your shoulders to God? And with a strong exhale envision all of it leaving you and flying away to a higher power to handle? And let it go to God. We are not capable of handling so much emotional distress, it kills us. Anxiety and Stress can cause heart palpitations and simulated heart attack pains as well. So you must try and calm yourself? Your worries about everything is making you sick physically and not all in the head. Your body literally is being worn down.

So you need a break and you need to talk to your Mom and tell her that she will have to find some other means of support because it's killing you. You could get a stroke and what will they do if you die? They need to take care of you also not just themselves. *huggles* You need literally a vacation. You need to travel away from your home and find a place where there is peace and calm for you to relax and rest. It seriously is a life and death situation. Your nausea could very well be a stroke coming on. It's all caused by stress. Please try and take a break? Call to work sick if you have to. But you need to re-cooperate find calming and relaxing techniques. Maybe take up Yoga or go to a Spa? You need to center yourself and focus on yourself now and your whole world starts with your health.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 am
having had panic attacks myself i understand what they are like though mine had me tweaking out in a class room and the only way I could stop myself from running screaming from the room was to bite my own arm it was not a fun period anyways my medical doctor thought i should be on an SSRI (its a type of anti depressant) anti depressant medications tend to help people with OCD and general stress disorders the only other option will be to have sedatives that s at least on the medical give you pills pathway
most likely they will put you on Prozac or another SSRI medication
If you are hoping to have the talk it out type of therapy those take much longer to be effective
my advise learn stress coping techniques find relaxing things you enjoy to do and try to get your life in a general state of relaxation stress happens its a part of life how you react to it is up to you let me know if there is anything in particular I can do to help you  

marquess klink

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:48 am
I'm very taken and I appreciate your concern, folks. Thank you very much, it means alot to me. I've been talking to my family and next friday I have a time reserved for a professional at this crisis center for young people, so I can go talk to them then. I will get myself back on the tracks sooner or later, that I'm sure of.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:31 am
Jusu Kilappa
Ok, so let me start from the beginning. This week I started the training to become a securityguard, it started well. But on wednesday, when we had first aid, I began to feel nauteous and had to lay down. I pulled out through the day, but my condition got worse on the same evening. So I called a local health info center, and after telling my symptoms, they told me, that I was suffering from a nasty panic attack, triggered by anxiety and emotional stress. Since then, to this moment, I've been having these slight breathing difficulties, having to take a deeper breath to stabilize myself. All the symptoms give me the conclusion, that I have basically gone through a nervous breakdown.
It's no wonder, why it all now began to collapse on me. I've had a rough winter. My long unemployment, my parents divorcing, having to support and comfort my mom to get through the worst stage while staying strong myself without dealing with my own mourning. On top of that, stressing out with jobhunting, school applying and taking care of my brothers house while he's in Thailand. You all can imagine, how much stress that builds up...
God knows how many times I've been crying now. But the fact is, that I have to get myself into psychiatrist treatment, perhaps psychotherapy and visiting a psychologist, all that stuff, so that I could get myself fixed.

And because I trust you people, whom I've known since '04, I wanted to share these thoughts with you, because it makes me feel better and more reliefed.

-PounceCuddles- My ninja brother. ):
It's been a long time, but know I'm always here for you to rant or talk to or anything! I luffooo ^____________^

Try and take out an hour each day to just do your own thing, read, meditate, have a coffee. Something that can become your own thing. NO THINKING ABOUT BAD SHIZ D<

What I do is I allocate a time that I can worry/stress. Like from 4:30 - 5pm Ill allow myself to stress about everything thats going on in that day/my life.
Try it! It really works. <3

insanityleak@hotmail.com Add me to msn if joo need? <33333!~

heart Zzapy~  

zzaped
Crew

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items