New subforum?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 pm
I was just wondering if anyone would want two different subforums for short stories and for multi-chapter stories? Or is it okay to just have them all clumped together here? Personally, I think it would clear up a lot of clutter that will eventually be in this forum for the different chapters of the stories. Tell me what you guys think, after all, these forums are for you!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 pm
I don't mind, though I suppose that will thin out my job a little bit, but I can still read the stories anyway! By the way, I love Doctor Horrible!!! heart heart But the ending made me cry! crying  

Shallarinath
Crew

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:21 pm
I know!!! The ending just made me want to hug him through my computer screen! (When talking about Dr. Horrible is the one and only time you will see me go fangirlish, so savour it while you can)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 am
I think it would be a good idea. Having multiple chapters of a story floating around can be agitating. It's not like it stacks them in order from chapter one down...  

wolfs shepard

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 am
Okay, the new forum is up!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:28 pm
How about a multi-chapter subforum which acts as a directory page?

If you have each chapter as a seperate thread in this subforum, so discussion can focus on the individual chapter's content, you can use a thread of links in a seperate subforum for people to keep track of them.  

Stoobs is back

Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff