Tsukimori (Chapter 2 in progress)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of icicle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:31 pm
Prologue:
In the darkness of the night, a small orange shine is coming from a house as it is burning to the ground and flashing lights are heading towards it. On top of a branch of a tree a young woman with long, lite blue hair is staring of towards the fire as the light is reflected in her yellow eye's and then she disappears, being replaced with a blue feathered hawk as it flew toward the fire. The house on fire was engulfed swiftly and a mother is outside waiting for firefighter's to come and find her young daughter. The hawk perched on a near by branch as it watched a firefighter hold her back from running into the flames.

"Please save my daughter," the woman yelled as she was crying.

"Please come down miss, where waiting for reinforcements," the firefighter said trying to reasure her.

Then the hawk flew towards the flames and when it landed the woman reappeared and walked into the flames. As she walked through the burning building she saw a little girl crouched up, scared and crying out for her mother. As the women walked toward her she placed her hand on the girl until she looked up at her.

"Don't worry I'll get you out of here," she said as a blue furred wolf appeared where the woman was.

The little girl said nothing but then climbed on the back of the blue wolf and when they started to move the floor was starting to give way which made the wolf go into a swift run. As the window where she entered approached the ground started to break and at the last minute the wolf jumped out and landed safetly on the ground as the house started to sag at the breakaway of the floor.
When they landed it made the firefighter and the mother looked at them and then the mother started to run towards them, picked up her daughter off of the wolf and hugged her tight.

"Oh thank goodness your safe," the mother said weeping. Then when she looked up and saw the wolf, she was too happy to be scared and just slowly petted the wolf on the head. In reply the wolf licked her hand. The little girl let go of her mother and hugged the wolf.

"Thank you doggy," the little girl said and slowly the mother hugged the wolf too.

"Thank you so much, wolf," she said and as the sound of coming siren's was nearing they let go of the wolf and the wolf darted into the bushes hiding itself and turned into a little blue mouse and scurried away.

Here's what she kind of looks like:

User Image

Here's chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Beginning

The sky is a very vivid blue with white pocket's of clouds promising a very nice sunny day. School is about to start at the public High school in Sapporo a city in the northern Island of Japan near the East sea. Approaching the school gates is a young girl about 17 year's old, she has very nice, long, and straight lite blue hair, and her eye's were an unnatural yellow color. "Hey, Kagura!" said a girl running up to her. She turned around and saw a girl about the same age as she is, with short brown hair.
"Oh, Hey Mikayla," Kagura said in reply as Mikayla ran up to her. When Mikayla reached Kagura she was already panting signaling that she just ran a long way. "Hey are you alright?"
"I'm...fine," Mikayla says, sounding out of breath. "But aside that," she stood straight, "did you hear about that large fire last night? And how another blue wolf saved a little girl before more firefighters came?" Mikayla was staring at her, but Kagura just acted like she was confused.
"What are you talking about?" Kagura asked.
Mikayla fell on the floor in disbeleif. "Oh come on, how could not hear about that?"
"I hardly watch the news on tv so how do you expect me to know about this?" Kagura shot back.
"Well, um," then Mikayla had an idea,"Hey maybe it's because you send those blue animals to help people." Mikayla said.
Kagura just stared at her. "What makes you think I can do that?"
Mikayla stared back at her, then drifted her gaze to the side. "Well you said that you were part of an experiment that your dad made, and you said that you don't remember what it was so I'm helping you out." Kagura gave out a long sigh and turned around to walk back to school as Mikayla followed her.
Meantime in a dark ally way facing the gate of the school a dark figure looks out through the school gates and seems to have his eye's fixed on Kagura.
Kagura stopped, feeling a presscence behind her she turns around to look at the ally way behind her and she saw nothing. Whatever was there seemed to have vanished. 'What was that presscence I felt?' Kagura thought, then Mikayla popped up beside her and looked at Kagura. Kagura got out of her trance to see Mikayla looking at her weirdly.
"What do you want?"
"Nothing, just wondering what you were thinking about."
Kagura got mad, "Would you stop trying to but in to my personal life."
Kagura stormed off to the school leaving Mikayla behind. "Wow, I've never seen her that angry at me." Mikayla's head sunk. 'I guess I should apologize to her though, I mean she's gone through a lot and I guess really was trying to get into her,' Mikayla looked up at the roof of the school and then walked in.

The bell rings signalling lunch time. Kagura puts everything on her desk away in her bag and instead of taking out lunch, she just gets up and walks out the door. Mikayla is setted at her desk watching Kagura walk out the door, then looks down in sadness. When Kagura was alone in the hall a tear came down her face and she ran through the halls and up the stairs. Kagura bursts throught the roof doors and runs to the railing. She grabs it and stops, now her face has many streams of tears running down her face, she grips her dew drop necklace around her neck then collapses on the ground sobbing. Right now in her mind she is thinking of her terrible past. Her father being murdered while she was asleep and waking up to see him on the ground in a pool of blood and looking up she sees a shadowy figure with a blood drenched knife in his hands. "You are now my little experament." he says as she collapses onto her father.
Then Kagura jerks her head up, she senses something else, something dark, evil and not normal. She looks behind her and sees a black shaggy wolf behind her with vicious eye's glaring at her. Kagura is still for a moment and then stands up wiping the tears.
"What are you?" she asked not expecting the wolf to reply.
"I am a Shifter, created to take you back," the wolf said.
Kagura froze and remembered what was said in her thoughts. Then all of a sudden the wolf lunged at her, but Kagura dodged the wolf letting him chew on metal. Then the wolf turned to face her and lunged again and again at Kagura until she was above the door that she entered. When she looked down her body started to disappear in shining blue mist as she transformed into a blue wolf. Her vicious yellow eyes gazed down on the shifter and then she lunged at it. Kagura attack and attacked at the shifter wolf. Then as Kagura was about to bite the wolf, the shifter dodged and bit into Kagura's flank making blood spill out on the roof. When she was able to break free of the shifters grip, she lunged at it and bit down into it's neck and after awhile of not letting go, the shifter was dead. Then the blue mist came again and Kagura was human again. Then her necklace started to glow and the shifter in front of her disappeared to reveal a small glowing orb of light. Then the orb of light flew towards her and was absorbed by the necklace.
Panting heavily and with a few scratches she collapses on the ground and is unconscious. Then the door opens and Mikayla appears at the door, her eyes wide with shock as she see's Kagura laying on the ground battered and injured. "K-Kagura! Kagura," she screams as she runs to her friends side. "Kagura, Kagura. Answer me, please." Mikayla is saying frantically as she tries to shake her awake. Then Kagura's body jerks and her eye's open slightly. "Kagura?" Mikayla says as she takes her hands off her.
"Mikayla?" Kagura says in a distant voice, then she closes her eyes again.
"Kagura!" Mikayla says again trying to get her to open her eyes again. Then she stops and picks her up and carry's her on her back to the nurses office.

A little girl is walking around in a small dress through a hallway, when she reaches a door she peaks in and see's two men talking. In front of them is a large data board and ahead of them is a large empty tube. One of the men turn around and signals her to come. She happily runs over to him, but then he falls down. The little girl's eye's were wide with shock as she see's a knife in his back.

Kagura jolted awake and squinted at the pain that's all over her body, when she looks around Kagura lets out a big sigh. Then she see's Mikayla head down on her bed and she is asleep. Kagura reaches over and rubs her head, then Kagura heard a noise at the door as the nurse came in.
"Well how are you feeling?" the nurse askes looking at Kagura with a smile.
"I'm feeling fine now. Thank you," Kagura replied.
The nurse sat down in her chair and looked back at Kagura. "Those were quite some injuries you had there." Kagura froze. "What happened?"
Kagura hesitated before she answered. "I was trying some new stunts on the roof and then one movement went wrong, then I slipped and got scratches and bruises all over my body." The Nurse looked at Kagura. "I guess I was too reckless." Kagura continued.
"Mm . . . That sounds reasonable," the nurse turned around to face her desk.
Kagura let out a big sigh, then Mikayla stirred and her eye's opened a little. Kagura smiled and then Mikayla's eye's shot open.
"Kagura, Your alright." Mikayla said as she tightly hugged Kagura, making her injuries hurt more.
"Ow, hey get off," Kagura snapped and Mikayla quickly let go.
"Oh, sorry, I was just so excited."
"Well don't get too excited otherwise you'll hurt me more," Kagura said as she got out of bed.

please comment after reading otherwise this story will go bye bye!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:29 pm
Chapter: 2 The strange creature's of shadow and the dew drop necklace

"Father is everything alright?" a young girl asks, peeking around the corner of an entryway. The room she's looking into is very large with a giant empty holding tube in the middle and two men standing in front of a computer board.
"Ah, Kagura. What are you doing here?" One the men said. Then the other man approached him.
"Don't you see professor, she's the perfect subject to test out your theory about animal mutation."
"Are you crazy, I'm not going to use my own daughter for this experiment," the professor said, furious that he would even suggest such a thing. Then the little girl took a few steps into the room.
"Father I don't mind helping you in your studies," she said. The professor was starring at her in disbelief.
"But, this is too dangerous for you to handle."
"I don't mind," she paused and looked at her dad with loving eye's. "As long as your happy I don't mind the risk," she said with a smile. The professor paused and then gave a nod to his assistant.
"Alright, but don't worry, I'll be right here."
"You don't have to worry, I'll be alright," she said with another smile. As she finished, the professor took her out of the room and into a seperate room with a curtain covering most of it. The professor handed her a piece of clothing and she went behind the curtain to change.
When she was done, she came out and was wearing a plain white shirt that went down to her knees and they walked back to the lab.
Helping her into the tube the professor then put an oxygen mask on her and the tube door shut.
"Now don't worry, if anything goes wrong I'll be right here okay?"
"Alright, good night daddy . . . ," she trailed off as she was giving sleeping gas and then the flow of oxygen started to go through to the mask. Then the tube started to fill with water that glowed an eerie green and the little girl floated up to the center of the tube.

It's a beautiful sunny morning as Kagura gets up out of her bed to look out side, but she couldn't shake off the fact of what happened the other day.
"What was that thing that attacked me yesterday? and...." she paused for a moment "...what was that orb of light that came to my necklace?" she said as she gently laid her hand over her necklace. For now, Kagura ignored it and got up, got dressed and started out for school. As she was walking down the sidewalk bypassing sweet smelling trees and others on a joyful walk, she looks up at the sky and notices something strange. "What is that?" she whispers to herself out loud.

Check in frequently for any updates.  

Goddess of icicle

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:59 am
ok, read the prolouge, hoping for a little more..... darkness ninja pretty good though  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:56 pm
ain't it though!! whee  

Goddess of icicle

Goddess of icicle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:42 am
It's been years since I have been on Gaia and even though righting this story has discontinued. This story still lives on as a comic.

Anyone who is still interested can go to http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=73242 and read this in full color.  
The tent(main stories)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games