Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Greatest Show In Earth! (OOC Thread)
Défilé de Mode Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fashion Show?
  lame...
  w00t!
  huh???
  murh...eik...sudoku...
View Results

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:12 pm
Défilé de Mode AKA Fashion Show!!!
Shadow has heard people talkin 'bout how she changes so much, like, every day! Well that is just Shadow's way. And then Shadow had an idea when she heard Kuroi said something about a thread dedicated to my outfits. That gave me an idea. Fashion Show! People can post their outfits and dream avis here. Maybe we can hold contests! That'd be fun. But for now this is just another random thread. But it shall become more! But still, it is starting just like every other random OOC thread. As Spamalot!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:02 am
And here is Krell in Red Mage garb looking like the geek he is. *Krell throws a fireball at announcer voice*  

Krell356

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 pm
Just for giggles, I tektek'd my avi to be all rainbow-y. Tee hee 4laugh
Scary, ain't it? blaugh

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 pm
Here comes Dred Noboru in his Hexblader outfit  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:05 pm
And here comes Shadow looking dashing in a simple dress suit.
Yes, and I do believe that she came up with that herself. It looks like she's wearing a black strapless bra, soft black underwear, and KoNfUzEd MoNoChRoMe ToE SoX.
Yes, Indigo. Shadow is one of the proud Gaians who actually wear underwear and socks under their outer clothes. She is an example for us all.
You're absolutely right, Red. But let's get on to what makes up her suit.
Shadow is sporting a Cherry Red Polyester Suit Jacket with what appears to be a Womens White Nurse Shirt underneath. Her Red Tie matches her jacket wonderfully. And that's a very interesting choice of shirt.
Yes it is. And instead of traditional dress pants she's wearing Rough Black Jeans, which look surprisingly good with this outfit. She's also wearing Coal Gunner Boots instead of a dress shoe.
Shadow is what could be called a rebel against modern fashion. Wouldn't you say so, Indigo?
Once again I agree with you wholeheartedly. Shadow is also mixing things up with a White Zoot Suit Tapa, Black Gloves, and a Jack's Bat Clip, which she is using for a belt.
Very stylish. And now I'm going to mention what else you can't see. Our sources say that Shadow is a tattoo fanatic and that she always has her tattoos equipped, even when they are not visible.
She must be very devoted to her cause.
Interesting choice of words, Indigo. Anyway, underneath those clothes Shadow has quite the body art. On her chest is a Black Spider Chest Tattoo; on her arm a Devil Wing Arm Tattoo. And her back tattoo matches her arm tattoo; on her back she has a Devil Wings Back Tattoo.
Interesting choices. But you do know that she's also into peircings, right? They are discreet, but Shadow has both her ears and nose peirced. If you look closely you can see her Lovely Genie Double Silver Earrings and her Lovely Genie Silver Nose Ring. They are small and almost invisible, but they add a wonderful touch.
Well, Indigo, it seems as if Shadow is leaving the stage. That's all for tonight. Maybe we'll see another very individual, very fashionable outfit from this wonderful lady tomorrow.
I'm almost positive that we will. But it is late and all models must rest. Announcers too. So this is Indigo and Red, saying goodnight to all you Gaians out there. And thanks for tuning in to Défilé de Mode!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:39 am
*doesn't know how to make a come back after that* hmm anyone else looked up recently and seen that omnidrink sponsor Icon? *looks at kuroi's post* My perverted side like the lack of clothes on it, but my rational side is an overriding W T F!?!?!

Edit: I have just realized what day it is and just noticed that the omnidrink think must be an april fools joke from gaia.  

Krell356

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:05 pm
eet is, dahhling.
and no, you will NEVAH beat Red and Indigo. which is why they are now the official announcers of Défilé de Mode! if you want them to do a thing for you, just make sure you're wearing everythin you wanna be when you post, then dont change until i get around to doing their thing. now then, for my daily Red/Indigo thingy. and this time imma gonna post a pic of my avi like a smart girl.
User Image
Hello and welcome one and all to Défilé de Mode! I'm Red.
And I'm Indigo.
And we're bringing you one of Défilé de Mode's regulars tonight. It's Shadow, and she's got some new stuff for us.
As usual for Shadow, she's got all her tattoos equipped. If you happened to delete her clothes then you'd see her Bat Wing Arm Tattoo, Bat Wings Back Tattoo, and Black Spider Chest Tattoo. She's also wearing Soft Black Underwear, which I believe she always wears, and instead of socks, tonight she is wearing Colonial Stockings.
Don't forget peircings. Shadow is known for her love of peircings, and tonight she is wearing her Decorated Onyx Nose Chain, which I thing is the perfect fit for this outfit.
Hey Red, did you notice something about Shadow's shirt tonight?
I sure did, Indigo. She's wearing a Black Wool Top. The only thing special about that is that by wearing it she cannot wear her bra, as she usually does. But it's all good.
And those Dark Vinyl Strap Pants look great with the top.
Good choice of shoes as well. Team Durem Tennis Shoes. Not only are they comfortable, but they allow Shadow to show off her love for Durem.
She is a Durem girl, after all.
Let's move on to accessories. I can see a Black Spider Choker decorating her neck. It looks very nice with the low cut of her top. She also has a band on each wrist. On one she's got a SKA Wristband and on the other a Black Tennis Wristband.
She's also wearing one of her favorite items, her Black Skeleton Gloves. It also appears that she was out with her boyfriend tonight. I can see the evidence.
Evidence?
Look closely at her neck and you can see some very discreet Vampire Bite Marks.
I see them now! They add a nice touch.
For some reason I don't think that they are meant to be there.
Now that you mention it, I think that your date theory might be right. I'm once again liking her belt. A very nice choice; Jack's Bat Clip.
Ah, yes. That clip makes a wonderful belt. And, oh. What's this I see? Is that a Cig in her hand?
I think it is, Indigo. Although smoking is quite bad for you, Shadow is a smoker. And she's obviously not afraid to admit it.
I'm not so sure about your theory, Red. I don't think we have the whole story. But anyway, let's finish this up. I see something new on Shadow tonight, and it's quite obvious.
It's a YARLY! Hat, Indigo.
I noticed. Our sources say that Shadow cashed in on today's OmniDrink item, the aptly named Error. Shadow has mules at her disposal, and she used those mules to get as many Errors as she could.
Errors were selling quite high earlier, and from what I'm hearing she's hoping the price will shoot back up. Anyway, Shadow used the money from the Errors to purchase a WTF Hat, which she was spotted wearing eariler in the day.
Her newest hat is this YARLY! Hat, an owl hat that has been on Shadow's wishlist for quite some time. That and the ORLY? Hat. But the ORLY? is twice as expensive and white, which doesn't appear to be the color theme tonight.
Her YARLY! Hat is in its normal position, but earlier it was in the YA WANNA FIGHT! position. From what I've heard it is a violet bugger. I heard that before the show Shadow was speaking with some friends. One got too close and the YARLY! Hat attacked. She scolded it, of course, but still. The damage is done. Unless she gets that hat under control she may be forced to sell it.
I don't think Shadow will have any problem with that. I mean, look at it. Sitting so calmly on her head. And you must remember that this is an owl hat, so it is skittish by nature.
Well, it seems that that's the outfit for tonight. Shadow is going backstage and to bed.
It was a wonderful outfit tonight. Wouldn't you agree, Red?
Absolutely. And now, I'd like to say goodnight to our viewers.
Yes, goodnight and thanks for once again tuning into Défilé de Mode! We'll see you tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:22 am
*Tetris theme starts playing*

User Image  

Krell356

Alister_King
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:26 pm
And here come...holy crap Kyo's escaped from the mental institution again. make sure that mask doesnt come off people. He bites.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:40 pm
*wraps tape around Kyo's head*
that should help!  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 pm
he guys, lets try to stay on topic, for once  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 pm
*smacks Dred*
fine then. get us back on track.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krell356

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:33 pm
*bounces down the walkway taking out other models as he goes*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:50 pm
*struts my stuff*
*spies Krell*
rival model alert.
*takes out Krell with a tommy gun*
nobody saw nothin.
*continues down catwalk*  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krell356

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 am
*ignores bullets because he is a big freakin block*  
The Greatest Show In Earth! (OOC Thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games