Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Traverse Town (Ended) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:58 pm
Setting: Currently Traverse Town: Alley in 1st Sector or whatever (Easiest place to imagine for me)
Time: After KH2
Yes I mean for this to leave off right where it is until someone helps pick it up off its feet.

*sitting on crate* "I wonder which I should take now? That one is very pure and it should be delightful to see the look of horror on her face, but what about that man with the beard? He reeks the scent of evil and his heart would be so delicious. But then again maybe I should aim for something a bit milder. If I become to possesed with such mindless behavior of choosing only the most corrupt hearts I dread what might happen to me." *shakes head* "Well, I better find something to eat or else I'll fade away" *gets off crate*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:27 pm
*hiding in shadows* "Not too many people are coming around this world nowadays. I guess it has something to do with that Keyblade wielder and his friends."  

Xake got it memorized

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:40 pm
Hi, my name is merlin. I am the wizard who has helped Sora and friends get on the right track. So what is this I hear about a bearded man and you fading away?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:26 am
"Huh?! You, how'd you see me? Who is this Sora you talk of? And lastly, why do you presume to have any business about my personal affairs?"  

Xake got it memorized

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:34 pm
As a wizard I can do many things, including hearing every word you just said. Anyway, don't you know Sora, the keyblade master?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:23 pm
*Walks out of nearby building*
What is all this I hear?! Who are you two? If you are looking for trouble, you've found it!  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:43 pm
I'm not looking for trouble! I don't know if he, *points to Naruk*, is looking for trouble or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:28 pm
Well, are tou looking for trouble? You better not bring heartless back to Traverse Town, they were a huge problem in the past.  

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:51 pm
Woah woah whoa too much roleplay just happened, I'll show up later 'kay?

"What th-never mind. This place is much too crowded for my tastes. I shall leave you for now old man, but I will have questions, and awnsers, for you yet." *disappears into dark portal that closes*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:21 am
*walks in slowly*...um...hi. I'm Aerith, please don'tmthink i'm intruding, but was someone talking about the dreaded heartless?  

truluv4eva
Vice Captain

Hygenic Businesswoman

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:42 pm
I was just telling Merlin here and some other stranger that they should not bring the heartless back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:52 pm
I don't know about either of you but that person who was just here and disappeared looked kind of shady. I hope he does not bring back the heartless or the nobodies.  

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 am
To me, that stranger exuded a dark, displeasing aura...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm
*steps out of dark portal* "Why thank you for the compliment Merlin. But I'm afraid I don't have the time to sit here and exchange flatteries, and I certainly don't have time to play around with all of you in a fight. I merely come back for awnsers to my questions. Who is Sora?"  

Xake got it memorized

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces