Wedges
  Waffle
  Hash browns
  :)
View Results

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:45 am
This is our latest effort to increase guild member participation. We will be making topics where everyone can share certain aspects of their lives and engage in lighthearted discussion with their friends. Who knows? You might make some new ones. We invite you all to make new topics about anything you want, but don't get crazy* mrgreen Your topics don't even have to be about Asians, but it would be nice if they were.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you about your job. Where do you work? How many hours a week do you spend at your job?

Why do you work? Do you need some extra spending money or are you paying for college?

What are your best/worst job experiences? Tell us!

*Crazy: All APG and Gaia rules apply. No spam or anything over PG-13, please. Thx.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:47 pm
TT.TT; I don't have a job, aha; too young. o_o; but by the time I'm fourteen I hope to get a summer job! At this photography place called "Black's Photography" cause' you know, my aim in the future is to be a photographer and all. D;  

V i 3 t x P h o

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 pm
im jobless D:
i signed up to work at this garden place;
but they're not calling me =__=

but i have a wal-mart application form xD
my friend told me to work at mc donalds with her, but i would hate to work at such a busy place x)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:15 am
I don't have a job yet. I'm kinda young (15) xD
My asked my parents if I can get a job when I turned 16, they answered no and yelled at me for being a money-lover and saying that it's unnecessary for me to get a job now since I'm still in school. They even told me they will support me and I don't have to work until I finished college. But I think I will go and find a job anyways. ;3

Asian parents -.-

L O v 3`

Friendly Duck

9,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 am
i work at a small japanese resturant. i hate it cause no knows a lot of english except three other people and they never work the same days i do so its hard to communicate with the non english speaking people  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:48 pm

I wish I had a job.
;c

Hetare Ouji

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:39 pm
I work as a math tutor at a place called Kumon they teach math and reading. I work on mondyas and thursdays. total hours a week is 9 ?It's ok but the kids there sometimes give me a headache cause they hate kumon and they talk. I think my boss hates me too. I just got a job because i guess i wanted to but i i guess needed money to buy my own stuff and have enough money to do other things. This is also my first job and im only 15.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 am
no  

mssb21

little yilin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:50 pm
I'm not working...
but, I had a business.. biggrin  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers