Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whispers of Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:40 pm
Seriously....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:27 am
I'm glad you've given me the opportunity to explain this again. We have an archiving/deletion policy in order to keep the guild tidy, organised and to direct people to threads on previously discussed subjects.

Threads are locked if:
  • the thread topics do not allow for discussion or pertain to the subjects of discussion as outlined in the guild description;
  • the thread discussion strays far from the thread topic without any sign of returning (this is usually in the case with prolonged and unresolved arguments); or
  • if the thread receives no further responses within one calendar month of the last response.

At a later date (usually once a month), the crew will assess each thread as to whether its topic pertains to the subjects of discussion as outlined in the guild description. If it does, it is moved to the Thread Archive subforum and a link to it is inserted into the Thread Directory thread. If it does not, it is deleted.

I'll lock this thread as I have answered your question. If you have any further questions about this issue, please feel free to PM any member of the crew.

I'm bumping this up to sticky for other new members.

Priestley

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games