Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fire Awakening (Full)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:27 pm
The fire goddess was one of the most powerful gods among nature. Though her hotheadedness always got her in trouble. Finally, one day her mother, Mother Nature, couldn't take it anymore. The fire goddess was banished in her element until a mortal woke her from her slumber but building a fire in the middle of the forest upon a night so clear when the smoke can rise to the skies.

Centuries later, a simple high school boy traveled to Africa on vacation. As boredom struck him, he traveled off into the forest where the night was clear and the stars were out. The night became cold and the boy built a fire in the middle of the forest in an open field. Suddenly, the fire he had started grew beyond his control until the fire goddess emerged. Now full summoned, the fire goddess is under his command until the day he dies.

Now what will happen? What is next for the Fire Goddess? Will she experience high school for the first time? Maybe even love? Who knows?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:47 pm
[align=center][b]What the mirror shows me in the morning: [/b][Picture]
[b]What my mother calls me:[/b]
[Name]
[b]What my friends call me:[/b]
[Nickname...don't have to have one]
[b]How long I've been here:[/b]
[Age: 17-19]
[b]My life:[/b]
[Bio]
[b]The way I tick:[/b]
[Personality]
[b]What else I like: [/b]
[other hobbies or just other random stuff.]
[b]My Job:[/b] [Don't have to have one. You could change it to something else you may want to put]
[b]My pet:[/b][Don't have to have one]
[/align]

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image

My Puppet Master —elphy_and_fiyero--
--I am called-- Hestia, Greek Goddess of Fire

--I know I look... -- 17

--But I'm really-- 599

The things I do might scare people-- Controls and creates fire

My life has always been different when compared to some: I used to have the best time creating fire and playing on the grounds of Greece. Only problem was, I went to fire. I had caused a forest fire on one of the islands. My mother was furious and banished me to Africa where I couldn't cause any more harm. As I stayed "grounded," I missed swimming in volcanoes. Running through the forest with my fiery friends. The fairies and I always had parties and the time of our lives. I just pray to the gods someone will release me from my torture.
--Past bio:-- I grew up all around the elements. My siblings and I were all blessed with a different element. My parents, Father Time and Mother Nature, were surprised to find that one of their daughters got the fire element. Everyone figured the fire element would belong to one of my brothers but that wasn't the case. My siblings and I always had the best time doing what we could with our elemental powers. I was the only one who always went one step too far.

Here is my best friend and pet:
User Image
Though he can change into any form I ask him to and can turn off his heat like I can.

What the mirror shows me in the morning: User Image
What my mother calls me:
Sheadon
What my friends call me:
Shade
How long I've been here:
My life:
Growing up with a great good of friends and a wonderful mother Sheadon's life was perfectly balanced. But there was always something he could have better. It was his father. He wished he never met him, or that he was less... what he was... It had always troubled him that his father had abused his loving mother. Ugh.. all he needs is a vacation.
The way I tick:
Being smart, nice and funny, Sheadon was easy to be around and knew how to get around without anybody's help. Independent but not shunning.
What else I like:
Photography. That was his life. He photographed everything. He loves nature pictures and he also does model shots.
My Job: Photographer for AGT Modeling and photography company.
My pet: A link.User Image
She was his best friend, he took her everywhere.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 pm
User Image  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:03 pm
Embrio licked my face the way he always did to wake me up. He was my demon, my pet and my friend. We had been through a lot together and there was no mischief we couldn't handle. The world was our play ground and my family knew it. They understood that I needed my room to play. Of course mother, Mother Nature, and I never fully saw eye to eye in anything that I did. I even tried to make her proud of me once but it was useless. Nothing I ever did made her say that she was proud of me, even if my other siblings got it everyday.

Eos walked into my fiery bedroom as I was beginning to play with Embrio. Her wind was even windier this morning than usual. Normally that would mean that she had some kind of news. Her wind, as always, was blowing out every fire in my room. My fiery hair was even going out. Aura was my sister with the gift of wind. She loved it so much her pet demon was even a bird. All of my siblings and I had received demon pets once we had become of age. They were always demons who shared the same element as us. "Eos, can you please keep your wind outside? You're blowing out my room." I tried to relight everything but her wind was still too much for my little darling. Hayden, her giant hawk looking bird sat on her shoulder. "Oh and Ares called again for you last night. He wants to apologize for picking a fight with the waiter again. He says this time is really the last time."

"I don't care. He's always wanting to fight. I highly doubt he will ever change. Anyway that's not the point. The point is mother has decided to grant us a ball. Isn't that wonderful?" She almost squealed. Normally, I wasn't very fond of balls and dances but we were waiting for this ball. The ball that would help us choose our eternal mates. My hopes and wishes were on Apollo. Strong, handsome and a good god for a father someday. That, and I was totally in love with him. At least that's what I told mother.

"That's great. We shall make our dresses this weekend. Right now, I must go. There is something I must do." I kissed her on the cheek, leaving a fiery lip outline, and left with Embrio at my side. The two of us sped off into the distance to any place where we could have fun. Embrio stopped me and made me look towards an old city. Key word: old. It was falling apart and no one was living in it. It was perfect for the first burning of the day.

Hours later I returned satisfied. My mother awaited on the balcony for me. This was never good. Especially, when I was the one she was waiting for. One of our servant nymphs told me that she was waiting but I didn't need someone to tell me twice. I was the only one she waited on the balcony for. At least when it was something bad. "You wanted to see me mother?" I asked as I cautiously stepped forward. Last time I met her on the balcony I was grounded for a month and my I was stripped from my powers.

"I can't take this anymore. I've talked with your father." She said still not turning to look at me. My father, Father time, was always the right person to go to when deciding on a sentence. Especially, if you wanted to know for how long. This was also never a good sign. Mother and father talking about my sentence. "I heard what you did today to have fun."

"It wasn't that bad." I shrugged. Her angry eyes bolted toward me with all the fury she could muster.

"Not that bad?! Hestia, you burned down a village. An entire village that was on it's way to being rebuilt. The humans were going to start on it next week!" In the distance, bids flew out of trees to scatter away from her booming voice. I stood absolutely still as I awaited my sentence. "I can't take this anymore Hestia. I have no other choice but to banish you for good. At least until you are summoned." I bowed and turned but my mother stopped me. "I didn't mean to your room." Slowly, I turned my heels toward her. She couldn't be serious. Banishing me away from home? But how would that do me good? And another thing. Until I was summoned? By who? Her? Father? One of my brothers or sister? "I am banishing you for as long as it takes for you to learn. You are hear by banished to the middle of the earth and will not be summoned until a human builds a fire on a night most clear. Only then will you be free but that is not all. You must remain with this human until the day he dies." Embrio whimpered at her feet.

"But mother!" The punishment alone was harsh enough but, "A human? Mother you can't be serious."

"I am and your father agrees. He even saw how long that would take. One full century." This wasn't happening. I would die of boredom let alone isolation from myself. "Your siblings and I will take care of Embrio. He cannot go with you. None of us can." She looked over my shoulder and then back at me. "It's time." In an instant, my mother and I were transported to a place I didn't recognize. It was almost like a desert. The night was clear and we were in a giant empty area. I heard a sniffle which only meant one thing. Slowly, I turned and faced my siblings. Father wasn't there because he was always away on duty.

I looked at each one of them, trying to put the memory of their faces plastered in my mind. Eos, my sister of wind. Bendis, my brother of the earth and Orion, my brother of water. Together we ruled over the four elements. They all looked at me with pity and sadness. Orion's expression hurt the most. He was my best friend besides Embrio. And I wouldn't see either one of them for the longest time. My mother cleared her throat as she grew even more impatient. It seemed the sooner I was gone, the better. Embrio nudged me and I looked down at him trying not to make myself weep. Though it was hard. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. "I'll see you old friend. Don't let them change you. No matter what." Gently,I kissed his head. "I love you," I whispered. Suddenly, a shocking sensation went through my body. I was sinking down and down into the earth. A giant cocoon of some sort surrounded my body. My eyes grew tired and I couldn't keep them open. Who knew when I would open them again or even if I would. My father wasn't always right. Soon I was in the black pit of despair and forever waiting for that one human to awaken me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:08 pm
My feet were comfortable laying crossed on my desk as I twirled the pencil I was holding in my right hand. In my left hand my camara was showing me the pictures of the forgien models I shot today. My favorite one was of the European model dressed in a torn blue silk dress crawling towards the camara, or in the magazine case, the person looking at it. I chose this picture to put in the Bare Minerals ad they chose me to shoot.

A dull pain in my foot triggered my senses came back to reality. Charlotte Jenkens stood by my desk glaring at me with her blue-ish green eyes. "Can I help you?" I replied, trying to keep my cool. Charlotte was Big Bill's assistant, yet she held to much power to just be an assistant. The boss of AGT Modeling and Photography Co. was Big Bill, he was nice, but he hardly ever talked to anybody, so Charlotte got that part, which is the scary part.

"Bill wants to talk to you," she said reluntantly. Maybe she wanted whatever I was getting?

That made me hopeful, but I didn't want to show it, so I slowly got up and started walking towards the boss's office. "What does the big man want to give me this time?" I asked the retorical question. "A raise? A new car? A promotion? A vacation?"Charlotte winced. That must be it, a vacation. I turned the corner to find the office door slightly open. I stuck my head in and knocked at the same time. "Sir, you wanted to see me?" I asked what I already knew as I walked it to the bright room.

"Yes. Sheadon. Please come in," said Bill as he turned back from the window to face me. "I need you to do something very important for me. Lucky for you, it also includes a vacation." Bill laughed a little and continued. "A huge storm front has just left the Amazon and there isn't much time before the beauty is gone. I know you are new to us, but I trust you with this one. Go to the Amazon and take the most beautiful pictures I've laid my eyes on there. They will go into our new catalog and a publisher will be looking at them to see if they cut it. This is your shot kid, make me proud."

So that was it. I was going to the Amazon and it wouldn't be long until the best thing of my life happened. This is my shot, and I'm taking it.

The plane ride was longer than I expected. The Amazon was so far away. We didn't make any connection flights, that made me worry. How could there be enough fuel in this tiny plane to make it all the way to South American? From Washington?! Maybe it was my pestimisim but I could have sworn the plane started to shake. Then it just stopped, we had run out of gas. I braced for the impact and wasn't awake for the outcome of the plane crash.

When I woke up, everything was dark, I knew I was the only one to survive the crash. I could heard the birds cooing in the black trees surrounding me. It was a hell of a good thing I took Cub Scouts when I was young. I made it all the way up to the Hawk community. My survival skills were good, but it made me warry that I was all alone.

Big Bill was right, there was not a cloud in the sky, the storm was past me. While I looked for a strudding shelter in the huge Amazon forest, I gathered fire wood and soon I was under a stable tree with a blazing fire shielding me from the cold.

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:56 pm
My body shuttered as warmth began to surround my body. That was strange. I could feel again. It seemed like I was just put into banishment. The ground began to shake almost uncontrollably and I was rising....up. Just up. I could feel everything again and yet my muscles were stiff. Who knew how long I was done in the earth in the same position. I could feel the fire in my blood wanting to stir and yet I knew there was a fire lit somewhere close. Suddenly, I shot up above the ground and towards the sky. Though, what goes up must come down and I surely did. I landed on the ground with a thud. The ground nearly shook.

For a moment, I closed my eyes just taking in the warm air. I could feel the fire close by me. It took me awhile to realize that my hand was actually in the fire. The flames hugged my fingers from a long absence. My body took to the flames and it felt so good. I looked at the flames. After touching the flames, they had turned blue indicating the heat had grown hotter. Embrio always did enjoy the blue flames. "Embrio!" I gasped. "I completely forgot!" I placed to fingers in my mouth and whistled. The sound echoed through the mountains.

At first I thought he hadn't heard me. Nothing was happening and no one was coming. But then I heard the long howl of my dear friend. In the distance you could even see a trail of fire coming from the top of the mountain and out of the volcanic ash. Embrio nearly attacked me as he had finally reached me. "Good boy!" I cheered as he smothered me in licks. My flaming friend still hadn't changed. "Have I really been asleep for a century?" Embrio barked in agreement. "It doesn't feel like it." A tingling sensation grew in my nose until I couldn't hold it any longer.

"AAAACCHHHOOO!" Fire spluttered out of my nose and I sighed. "I've missed that." I stroked Embrio's head but he looked over and my shoulder as he began to growl. "What is it boy?" I turned around to see what he was looking at and noticed a human.

Perfect. Now I was going to have to explain to mother that I had shown a human my powers basically. Wait, maybe not. The words of my mother rang through my head. You must remain with this human until the day he dies.

And thus was the beginning of the remaining of my sentence. The man looked frightened. Of course who would be. Embrio bared his teeth at the man for my protection though it didn't seem like I needed it. "Easy boy. It's ok. I have a feeling we're going to be with him for a very long time."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:23 pm
I staggered back from the fire where the person, I guess you could say, stared at me and held back her "dog". I felt the terrifed expression on my face and tried to control it. It didn't work. It was hard to make my lips say, 'Who are you? What do you want?' but all I could do was mumble wordlessly. I sighed but it didn't bring relief. Taking deep breathes worked better, so I did that for a few minutes.

Finally getting the control to speak, I asked my first question, "Who are you?" I tried to control the shaking but I was lucky enough to get the words out. Without waiting for a reply, I eagerly asked my second question, "What do you want?" then I added, "please don't hurt me," hoping to talk my way through this.The sound of her voice in response startled me.

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:55 pm
I couldn't help but at laugh. Never knew humans could be so funny. I hoped that everything I told the human he would understand and not freak out too much. I also hoped he would actually believed my tale. Embrio looked up at me and waited for me to say something. But how would I explain it? I guess the only way was to actually tell him was to, indeed tell him. I stepped forward but I could sense the fear. Gently, I bent down on one knee. "Easy now. I'm not going to hurt you. It's not part of my sentence anyway. Mother actually even forbade me to do so. My plan was to just kill you so that I could be free but-" Embrio nudged me. Maybe I was being to strong.

"Sorry. I've never talked to a human before. My apologizes." It seemed I would have to use a more gentle approach. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Hestia, Greek fire goddess. And this is my fire demon Embrio. I was banished by my mother because I, well, let's just say I got into trouble and I was banished as my punishment." I sighed as I thought more about my family. If only I could see them again. My mind turned back to the boy. "The sentence was that I was to stay in the ground until a human, that's you, lit a fire on a clear night such as this. And....I'm supposed to stay with the human, again that's you, until the day she, or he, dies." I bit my lip as I waited for his reaction, though even if he ran I would still have to follow him wherever he went. Who knew what this human had in store for me. And who knew what my life would be like with this human. But one this was for sure, it definitely would never be the same.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:21 pm
I calmed down a bit and maned up again. I sat up and tried to look Hestia in the eyes. My voice came to me and it said exactly what my mind thought, "So let me get this straight. As long as I live, you're going to be following me around and what not? What will I get from that, besides burns?" I shot a glance to her 'dog' and wondered if he was following me too. Then I started to worry again. How was I supposed to get back home to Kyra now? What if she gets hungery and eats Mr. Knot next door? Suddenly I was panicking again, what was I going to do? Then I thought of what Hestia could do. "Could you take me back to my home? That is, after I take my photos." As I waited for her reponse I messed around with my equipment to make sure it wasn't damaged in the crash.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:08 am
I could sense the fear was just growing with each second no matter what I was saying he was clearly panicking. Maybe there was something in his bag that could help. I grabbed his bag and started searching for something. Then I found it, at least I think I did. It looked like a book but it was made out of paper and had lots of pictures. "Do you give these to your children? There are many pictures." I turned the paper book in all sorts of ways, trying to figure out it's purpose. Finally, a flip of a page and a picture was just the thing I was looking for. I turned and showed it to Embrio. "This might help him calm down." Embrio looked at the picture of the animal, and within second turned into the picture. Sort of. Embrio still looked the same to me, just without the flames. "There now you can pass off as a real dog. I think."

I turned back to the man who looked even more scared. "That's right. I am to be following you around until the day you die. Basically." I shrugged. Embrio, now fully coated in skin and fur walked up to the man and began to sniff him. "Don't worry. He's harmless. Now what was your other question? Ah, yes, about what will you get from this and can I take you home. Yes, I can take you home, wherever that is and you will not get burns. I assure you. I know how to control my powers. I've had them since I was born."

The fire in front of us swayed peacefully as it devoured the logs it surrounded. I grabbed a few more and added them to the pile. The fire was grateful as it threw small sparks. "Basically, I will grant any wish you desire. Fame, fortune. The works. Only I have two rules. I can't make anyone fall in love and I will not bring people back from the dead. It's not a pretty sight and I don't like doing it. Other than that, I am yours to command." I bowed at my new 'master.' This was definitely going to be a challenge for me. Though, at some times it might even be boring. "Now what are these photos you speak of? Do they require anything?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:20 am
Slowly calming down I raised my hand to pet the creature in front of me. Looking down at my camara when she asked the requirements. "All I need is a good scene. Let me look around a bit to see what I want." I got up and then realized that it was still dark. 'Oh well, I have a flash and it might be cool to have a night shot.'

Picking up my camara I walked towards an area that look promising. The dark spot had a little stream from the recent rain fall. Slowly a snake slithered up a near-by tree and hissed at me. It was the perfect scene. I quickly snapped the shot and walked back over to the fire.

I sighed as I slunked down to the cold, wet Amazon floor. Soon the heat embraced me and I was relaxed passed what I thought I could achieve. Sleep made my eyes heavy and soon I was fast asleep.

My dream was simple. I was showing Big Bill the photo I had taken and he loved it. Of course, Charlotte was there, and she was jealous. Bill's face light up with a smile. But it really did light up, his face grew brighter and brighter until I couldn't look at him anymore. I started panicking and ran away, the further I ran the closer he was get with his bright, warm face. I started wizzing and woke up. I realized the sun was up now.

I got up and grabbed my camara. "Will you take me home now? I mean back to New York. I am done here," I said to the too bright Hestia. Double checking to make sure I had everything, I realized my photo album was gone. "Have you seen my photo album?" I asked thinking that I had just missed placed it. She held it up with a questioning look. I nodded and grabbed it from her warm hands. "Okay, I'm ready."

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:08 am
I handed him the book in which he asked for. "How do you do that?" I asked him. This time he gave me the questioning look and I pointed at the book that was now in his hand. "How do you freeze time like that?" I soon realized that he knew my name but I didn't know his. But it was all a matter of time before he told me his name. As he collected his things, I watched him closely. He sure was fascinating to watch. Even the things that were in his bag were fascinating. "What's this?" I asked as I picked up a small box looking thing. It had a dial with symbols around in a circle. "Do these symbols mean anything?" I touched one of the symbols and music began to play out of a white string with two other ends. "What is this magic? Are you a sorcerer? Clearly, you have no need for me if you are a sorcerer."

Embrio nudged me again and I placed the music box back in his bag. My new furry friend was right. I had to get him home. Wherever that was. "If I am to take you home, I must see where that is. Hold still. This won't hurt I promise." I placed my hands on his head and closed my eyes. I could see everything. His past. How and why he had come Africa and even the crash of some giant bird that held many people. I released my hand, sorrow taking over me. "Those poor humans. And you are the only one who survived?" The man nodded and I looked down. If only I could bring them back to life but I knew I couldn't. No one could. "Well, then we must move forward and get you home." Once again, I dug through his bag for the paper book (magazine) that I had looked at earlier. All I needed was a simple picture for us to....ah, of course. Another flying bird. "This will do." I clapped my hands together and gave them a simple rub. Soon, in front of us, lied the giant bird. Inside were two figures who looked like humans. "There. Your own personal flying bird. According to your paper book, it is call a jet plane. Will this suffice in our travels to take you home?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:01 pm
Shocked, that's all I was, shocked. I didn't think that her being with me for the rest of my life was going to have this kind of benefit. "Oh my gosh! Wow, Sheadon, what have you gotten yourself into?" I asked myself, still not believing what I saw. I turned to Hestia, "Um... I am just going to get into the giant jet plane that just appeared in the middle of the Amazon forest, see you inside." I ran over to the private jet plane and climbed in.

I looked around at the beauty. The seats were real leather and the cabinets were built out of polished wood. Now that I think about it, it looked a lot like the plane in the magazine in my bag. A popping sound gave Hestia's arrival away. "Let me explain something to you, I am a photographer, it's what I do, so somehow you're going to have to be somewhere, not in my office, while I am working. Can you do that?" She was quiet for a while, so I just paid attention to the sky.

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:23 pm
Embrio walked in and he sat on the animal bed I had placed for him. The jet human walked up to us and offered us some drinks but I waved my hand at her. There was nothing on this jet that suited me. Who knew if anything in the human world would really suit. "So Sheadon, is that what you are called? Or do you go by another name?" I sat in one of the soft chairs as the jet human closed the door for the jet to fly off.

"Your office is of no concern to me. My sentence orders me to do so and so I will. Under my punishment, I have learned my lesson. And I haven't even been out of the ground that long." The jet plane roared to life and I buckled the strap as instructed by the jet human. "If I have to, I will even work in your office. And become a photographer. I still have no idea what it is but I will do what I have to."

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games