Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply Paradise
Introduce yourselves (no spamming) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

welcome to the guild
hello!
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:27 am
alright, this thread is for you to come meet you fellow guild members. Shadow, krell, lanie, and everyone else that loves spamming (god, it's friggen awesome) this thread is not for us to spam in. it is for us to chat with new members and get to know them.
THERE IS TO BE NO ANVILS, HOLES IN REALITY, OR BITING THE NEW MEMBERS(in this thread anyway)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 pm
Lawl *obediently follows rules*

Okay I guess I'll re-introduce myself. The name is Kuroi-sama. Everyone can just call me Kuroi for short unless someone is creative enough to come up w/ a cooler nickname that I'll like. I'm fairly new to rping, but I'm confident in my writing ability. ^^ Currently I'm enjoying the randomness of this guild and am looking forward to meeting new members.

*smiles brightly and shakes the hand of each new member*  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:49 am
As the first Vice to post here I'd just like to say hi to all the new members and I'd like to welcome you to Role Play in Paradise! This is an awesome guild with some awesome people in it, me included, and I'm so glad that you decided to join this crazy family of friends and RPers. We've got some RPs that have gotten a fantastic start and some that are just waiting for you to show up and get them going. Also, I look forward to reading and participating in any RPs that you new members come up with. Plus I'd like to see how you do in my RPs. I only have one on here now, but there will be more. Umm...I'd also like to stress how important it is to be active. An active RP guild is a happy RP guild! Okay, well then, I look forward to RPing with you and just chatting in the spam forums, which I do believe outnumber the RPs. xd Right-O! Shadow thanks you for joining and once again welcomes you to Role Play in Paradise!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:14 pm
(That was just so wrong. Shadow made sense and didn't try to kill anyone. Oh well.)
As second vice to post here, I to would like to welcome new members. This guild is for creativity. And the more you have the better you will fit in. A few tips on what you might see or experience.
If Shadow bites, stabs, claws, or in any way dose dramatic bodily harm to you in the spam forums, She just likes you. I think...
Stay away from the infinite number of anvils flying around here.
Wail on Dred if you get a chance.
Holes in Reality are fun only if Shadow is in the room.
Shadow is healthily insane. Thoughts that are insane but, not healthy should see her.
Feel free to over exaggerate some times.
I have the only Ring of Power. Shadow has a necklace that has the same effect.
Sane people should come talk to me before RPing. I can be located in the lower levels of the guild in the tortur- I mean library.
Join my RPs if you can.
That about it. Hope to see you all soon. I will see some of you in the tortur- I mean Library soon... sweatdrop  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:14 pm
greetings, as the third and final vice captain to give you the formal welcome, let me first apologize for all of the spelling errors in donie's post.
We here at Paradise wish for you to enjoy your stay here. Feel free to join any roleplay you wish, and enjoy yourselves in our all access OOC (out of character) subforum. Do not be coerced by Donie into anything (he likes to try, but I stop him). I will be patrolling this guild for transgressors, so watch what you do.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 pm
Hello all newcomers. I'm under no obligation to be here like the vice captains most likely are (the advantages of being a member yet not crew).

Welcome to the guild enjoy the RP's and the OOC threads as well (I almost view these as better than the RP's themselves). If you have any questions about the guild feel free to ask me if the crew can't answer your questions at the moment (highly unlikely, we have a good crew).

Well other than the general warning that the OOC threads are very dangerous to people without open minds, I think that's all I wanted to say in my greeting to any and all new members.  

Krell356

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 pm
((Ok so I was on for just a few minutes and had to type fast. And my spell check is not on my other PC like my Laptop.)) Oops. That would be close to spam. Oh well. Any way.I would just like to say hey again to any newmembers.
*Uses spell to hide the "LIBRARY" from Dred*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:39 am
hey hi hello, i am peek-a-boo sparkle AKA: MaMa. i am the being from who shadow is cast. hello little shadow.  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:43 am
::bows:: greetings Miss Sparkles, as the first to welcome you to Paradise, let me make a small suggestion to join a Role Play. If you do not, I will shoot you. Please make yourself at home, oh, and watch Krell and Mat, they're fairly rabid  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:46 am
hihi MaMa! join The City of Newhampton. Its my thread. that way you'll have fun with Shadow and Shadow won't have to kill Dred for trying to kill you! everybody is happy. woo hoo.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Alister_King
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:19 pm
Hello all. I am known as Kyo but you can call me whatever you want.
Since everyone has already warned about our many hazards there is really no need to mention them yet again...except of course for Matt and Krell...do not take them lightly...that is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:53 pm
N-no, no, NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! There is another being like Shadow! The forces that keep the internet must be breaking apart as we speak!
Just kidding sweatdrop
Welcome. *Repeats all that "NEEDS" to be said* And I hope to see you RP soon. ninja  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fear da Michael

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:56 pm
HI! im Michael! I'm mat's and lanie's lil bro.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:17 pm
Hi my real name is Anna I love RPing because it exercises my imagination. I also like creating my own creatures. I like drawing and writing stories too which I find fun. So hi everyone. 3nodding  

Lady Jashara Shadow

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:59 pm
Hey Anna and welcome to the guild. As you can see we are in the prosess of revamping and need Role players like you desprately. As soon as we get it all up and running again then things will get fun. I wil be checking on RP every day. So I hope to see you there.  
Paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff