Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
KiSs Me In ThE rAiN (NEEED!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:44 pm
It all started with a simple a dare at a high school party. The rain was pouring down and the cars drove side my side going 20 over the speed limit. One car was full of reckless high school boys. The other full of giddy adventurous girls. The girl leaned half of her body out of the car, her best friend holding onto her legs as safety. The same with the boy. Leaning in for the kiss, the rain soaked their extended bodies but neither one cared. After all, it was just a simple dare. Though, not everything is as it seemed.

Years later, a storm hit their town hard as ever. The rain fell down the same way as the one night in high school. The memories of the dare, of the kiss, came back to their minds. There was something more in that kiss than meant to. A feeling that is only felt by the ones meant to be. What will happen when they meet again five years after that night?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:47 pm
I am looking for someone who is literate. This means goodish grammar, types actual sentences and does at least a paragraph with each response. Now I understand writer's block and such but not every response has to be a one liner. If you do a one liner then I will do a one liner. It's ok if you make a few grammar mistakes since I do them sometimes to. Most likely in every post but please know how to type.

You have to be able to be more than one person. You can even bring can bring in anybody. Don't worry I'll be doing more than one character as well. I would like you to stay active and if you go anywhere please let me know so I don't just think you stopped posting on me. When you send the pm, title it more than a dare so I know that you have read this. I am working on my profile so give me some time. I do NOT want your character to be asking "so what do you want to do?" there is no story with that. if you can't think of something to go along with my post, add something new. bring in drama. whatever. I don't want to be the only one adding stuff. You can too.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:41 am
[align=center] [b]Here's my best picture in the yearbook: [/b]
[imgright]—teenage picture-- [/imgright]

I am controlled by: [b]—elphy_and_fiyero--[/b]
[size=20][b]—In high school I was known as--[/b] [/size] [Nickname, or title

[size=15][u]—But now I'm called... --[/u] [/size] [Name]

[b]—Although I hate to admit it, I'm--[/b][Age] [size=15][u]—I am now a(n):--[/u][/size][job][/align]

[align=right][size=20]My life has always been different when compared to some:[/size]

[size=15]--Past bio: [/size]
[u][size=18]And here's me now: [/size][/u] [/align]

[imgleft]---Older picture here----[/imgleft]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 am
Here's my best picture in the yearbook:
User Image

I am controlled by: —elphy_and_fiyero--
—In high school I was known as-- Drama Queen, Tay,

—But now I'm called... -- Taylor Whittabaker

—Although I hate to admit it, I'm--23 —I am now a(n):--professional photographer

My life has always been different when compared to some:
I live my day by taking pictures. Sometimes, I even travel the world. My boss loves me and nearly dies of the shock over how I capture something on camera film. I am single, I'm….happy, and I have great friends. Though, none of them are my friends from high school. Somehow I just lost all touch with them. Every time it rains, I remember that night at the party. That kiss that was not like any other. Ever since that night I've kissed a lot of guys but I've never felt the same as I did that night. Maybe that's why I haven't been married yet.
--Past bio: In high school, I had the best, most dramatic time of my life. My friends and I were always part of the "in" crowd. Everyone either hated us or wanted to be us. My parents were somewhat supportive through the years but their constant bickering led them to a divorce near the end of my junior year. As our senior year came to a close, my friends and I threw a party. Most of them started drinking but not me or my best friend Danielle. We both hated the taste of alcohol. Some of them were drunk and felt like playing truth or dare would spice things up a bit. So I agreed and went a long with it. We played a few rounds of harmless things like eat this and call this person on the dare side. But the more they drank, the more intense the dares came. Finally, when it was my turn I chose dare as we all had. It was a simple car ride, in the rain, and a kiss out the window. It seemed simple enough. So why can't I get the kiss out of my head?

And here's me now:

User Image

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200