Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Capturing the Devil's Mistress~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image

For centuries, Lilith was the Devil's Mistress. She did everything she could do to please him. And it always worked. She was good at what she did and she knew it. However it wasn't too long before the Devil noticed her mood slowly changing. Lilith was slowly becoming bored with Hell. It was always the same. There was no room for her creative mind to work.

One day, Lucifer allowed her a new mission. That is, to roam the earth and cause as much havoc as possible.

Lilith, willingly, agreed.

Far away in Heaven, the Big Boss in the sky witnessed all the troubles on earth. He found Lilith and noticed all the bad troubles she was doing. The Big Boss knew what He had to do. He sent one of His best angels to capture her and try to turn her good. As the angel tries to capture her, he gets to know her and learns more than he bargains for.

Could it be love? Only fate will decide.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:22 pm
I am looking for someone who is literate. This means goodish grammar, types actual sentences and does at least a paragraph with each response. Now I understand writer's block and such but not every response has to be a one liner. If you do a one liner then I will do a one liner. It's ok if you make a few grammar mistakes since I do them sometimes to. Most likely in every post but please know how to type.

You have to be able to be more than one person. You can even bring can bring in anybody. Don't worry I'll be doing more than one character as well. I would like you to stay active and if you go anywhere please let me know so I don't just think you stopped posting on me. When you send the pm, title no muffins for you so I know that you have read this. I am working on my profile so give me some time. I do NOT want your character to be asking "so what do you want to do?" there is no story with that. if you can't think of something to go along with my post, add something new. bring in drama. whatever. I don't want to be the only one adding stuff. You can too.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 pm
~Angel Profile Skeleton~

[imgright]--Picture, please--[/imgright]

[align=center][color=one]My Puppet Master [b]--User name--[/b][/color]
[color=two][size=20][b]--I am called--[/b] Name [/color][/size]

[size=15][color=one][u]--I know I look... --[/u]Age you appear [/size]

[b]--But I'm really--[/b]Real age (between 300-500) [u]--My true blood:--[/u]. Angel

[b]The things I do might scare people--[/b] powers [/color][/align]

[align=right][color=one][size=20]My life has always been different when compared to some:[/color][/size] how you life your life
[size=11][color=two]--Past bio: At least 1 paragraph: 6-9 sentences!--[/color][/align][/size] How did you become what you are?

[color=one][align=left][size=20]You know who I am:[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=two]--Personality: At least 1 paragraph: 6-9 sentences!--[/color][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:53 pm
User Image

My Puppet Master —elphy_and_fiyero--
--I am called-- Jezebelle

--I know I look... -- 23

--But I'm really-- 345 --My true blood:--. Demon of course

The things I do might scare people-- I fly. I control darkness, fire, and dark emotions.

My life has always been different when compared to some:
I am the Devil's Mistress. Usually, Lucifer picks a new mistress every century but he's kept me since he picked me. I've always been his favorite and plan on staying his favorite. My days are spent pleasing my master, whether it's task of torture to a worthless soul or pleasuring him after a hard day. Nothing gives me pleasure than pleasing my master. I would do anything for him. Every she devil in hell hate my guts but I bask in the jealousy. After all, who wouldn't want to be me?

--Past bio: --I used to be human and I was like any normal New Yorker. I had a job, friends, good money, a boyfriend but it was all crap. Till the day I died, I felt like I was being suffocated by everything. My family had disowned me when I was seven. They threw me out on the streets to fend for myself. After that, I always had trust issues. Finally, I couldn't take it and ended my life by jumping off the highest building. It was quick, easy, and peaceful. I died happy but the Devil wanted me. He thought ending my life made it a waist of something useful. So he intervened and brought me to his domain for a deal. When I turned into a devil, I wanted no memory of my past life. The things I went through, the despair I lived in. It was not worth remembering. But that was the downside to my contract. I had signed in blood, as required. The sentence was for eternity but I didn't care. He was now my master, though I wasn't complaining. For once, he was someone who treated me better than anyone else ever did in my life.

Name: Archangel Michael
Angel Bio:
Born in the light of the sun, he has lived there as long as earth has been. He is loyal to God, his master, and is thrilled when he once again, sends him down to earth to rid them of Lucifer's most recent pet. Thought he is an angel, it seems love is forbidden and when he finally meets the seductress, his mind goes blank. Will he be able to fulfill his heavenly duties, or will he finally give into the temptation of that has plagued him for so many years?
Looks:User Image  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:01 pm
"LILITH!!!!!!" Lucifer roared. The ground shook and several devils scattered in fear of their master. Lilith calmly walked into the throne room in her tight corset and leather boots. Everyone of the body guards watched her with lust as they always did. Lilith ignored them, her eyes only set on her master. She bowed in front of him as she awaited his orders.

"Yes, my liege." Lucifer ordered her to rise. As she so, she walked up slowly and sat on his lap. "What may I do for you, master?"

"I have noticed in the past few weeks that you have become bored in Hell. You don't seem to be yourself. So, my dear, I have a plan to help your creative mind to work the way I like it. Go up to earth and have fun. Reek havoc in anyway that you can!" Lilith gasped and kissed him fiercely. She jumped off about to fulfill her master's wishes but stopped and turned. Lucifer smiled his evil smile as two she devils walked up to his side. "Don't worry my demon. I shall be very well take care of. Now go and collect as many pathetic souls as you can." Lilith blew him a kiss and flew off into the dark night.

The city lights and cars honking was music to her ears. She rested a top of a building and skimmed around for any soul in need of her "help." Hours later she had done enough damage for one night. People were crying, some were now in the hospital. A few were even now in front of her master, begging for mercy. Though, her master never had any. Lilith sat in an abandoned building, perfect for her to live in for now, and relaxed as she tried to think of more things for the next night. Where she would have the most fun in her entire life.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:18 pm
Within the confines of the white pillars of clouds and the sweet innocent breeze, you would think this paradise was impossible. No, it wasnt. This was heaven, my beautiful sanctuary.

"Michael, you've served me loyally for years, more than most archangels can count. I have another job for you... The morning star's little play toy has become restless, and he has granted her freedom from his own prison. I need you to go and send her back, or, destroy her." Dead or even more dead. I liked the sound of that.

It took only a moment to reach the human world, their air thick with sin, there was no refuge, not even from the churches. A few were honestly pure, but most of those that were pure were merely children, just waiting to get tainted. My blue green eyes scanned the area and my wings receded into my back, the sword of Death invisible to the mortals though it shined brightly.

"Come to me little she-devil and I shall send you back to your own hell hole." I pressed on in search of her, knowing that I'd find her soon enough.

Sympathetic Desire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:22 pm
(ooO I like your point of view. I've always wanted to do mine that way but I wasn't sure anyone else would do it. So i can do it now! Yay! And I'm back btw)

I could still hear the screams from the worthless souls now in Hell. My master was pleased which pleased me. It was what I lived for. The flames of Hell could still be felt as I sat in my own made throne. For now, I was using a pile of things I had found in a graveyard. They weren't dead bones but I would have them soon enough. There was bound to be a graveyard in this city somewhere.

A pair of growls and angry eyes entered my domain. Two Rottweilers stared at me as if I was on their property. But as I had looked over the area, I never saw any signs of it being their own. There was only one reason why I would have two hungry, savage Rottweilers in my new home. "Thank you, master." I muttered under my breath. The dogs bared their teeth. I made two rare stakes appear in my hands. "Now who do you love?" I asked the dogs as I placed the stakes at my feet. The dogs ran up and devoured the stakes. It was then that I knew they would be mine and under my control. They were just another part of my plans to cause destruction. I had done so many things in the last hour, though it wasn't even a dent. Me living on the earth was going to be better than I thought.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:33 pm
I chuckled softly, watching the she-devil work the dogs. Love. Ha! She didnt even know the meaning of love. Then again, who was I to speak? I hadnt loved since... well, since God. Love between another had been non existent to me, and I hadnt wanted it. She was in her own domain though, and I wasnt going to attack her head on. I waited, silently, lurking almost, masking my angelic aura.  

Sympathetic Desire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 pm
The dogs chewed on their meat as I sat back watching with glee. I sat in my throne and looked around. Something was still missing but what? I tried to compare it with my chambers in Hell but I couldn't put my finger on it. Usually there was fire outside my window but there was no way of burning anything outside without drawing attention to my self, even if it did sound like a demonish idea.

My long pointy ears twitched at the sound of something that was different and yet it was almost inviting. The aroma of scented a candles filled the air. But another smell quickly traveled with it. An animal had been sacrificed. A fresh lamb to be exact. Somewhere a ritual was taking place. Someone was calling for evil. And I was more than happy to give it to them. The voices of the ritual were ringing in my ears. An incantation in Even better. They were calling for me. The dogs had perked up as I had. They could hear and smell everything I could. This I had to see.

I told the dogs to watch the property as I was becoming drawn to the source. It was coming from the building next door. As I drew closer, the voices were becoming even more clear. "Jerry, stop it. I don't feel good about this." A female voice said. Good. Fear was what I thrived off of. "Jerry I'm serious." The incantation was coming from a male voice. By the sound of it, they were just children. High school kids to be exact. Jerry, who was saying the incantation, was screaming the words louder. I could only obey his wishes.

His words were music to my ears. The Latin was easily understood. "Permissum thy malum adveho unto orbis terrarum." Let thy evil come unto the earth. "Pario thy everto ut corrigia orbis terrarum." Bring forth thy demons to rein the earth. Little did they know I was coming.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:47 am
I scowled a the idiocy of human children. Didnt they know better than to call forth things from hell? Lucifer would be more than happy to oblige their twisted desires. The she-devil moved, eagerly following their voices like a child accepting candy. Looks like my work is going to be cut out for me. I thought, allowing my body to relax and before the demoness could enter the church I beat her to it.

"Jerry, this isnt funny anymore, please, stop!" The girl cried nervously. She was honestly frightened and I felt empathy for the terror she was experiencing but I could do nothing, not until she came and attempted to bring her horrors to the table. I slowed down the process though with a small wave of my hand, making the candles go out and leaving them in darkness. "s**t!" The boy muttered. It seemed he had been getting quite into it. "C'mon, the candles are out, let's go." She said, her voice just laced with fear. "No, not until it's done." He replied and I couldnt help but roll my eyes. Why did God make his children so dumb? I waited silently for her to come, ready to intercept her when needed.

Sympathetic Desire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:54 pm
(sorry it took me so long. busy week.)

Gently, I stepped into the room. Carefully enough not to make myself known yet. The scent of the candles mixed in with the animal blood was drawing me closer. I remained in the shadows to see what more they would do, though the dead animal blood was driving me crazy. Jerry had his eyes closed as he continued to mumble the same words over and over again. Clearly, he needed my 'help' with something. I would help them, in return for their souls. The girl continued to beg and plead for him to stop. "Jerry, please. Stop. It's bad enough that we had to kill a poor defenseless sheep for this dumb ritual." A boy much younger than Jerry though they looked alike turned to face the girl. I assumed the two boys were brothers.

"It's not dumb Ashley. It's sacred. If we want the demon to come we have to do everything the book says. Even the animal blood. Just be happy this one didn't call for human blood." The boy seemed as into as his elder brother was who had stopped chanting by now. He hands were open and stretched forward. He was waiting. My gaze turned back to Ashley. Either she was a sister or a girlfriend of one or both of the two I knew not. There were only three in the room but it was enough to keep my full attention. Finally, Jerry opened his eyes and a smile spread across his face. Something had gone according to plan and he knew it.

"She's here," was he said and the other two stopped arguing to look at him. The other boy looked pleased with the girl looked terrified. So he knew. Impressive. For a small human at least. Not everyone can do a summoning ritual successfully. Especially when they were calling upon me. Other high school students called upon me and either I never wanted to go or my Master forbade me to. It was finally time to make myself known though I felt like I would have a little fun first. It wasn't everyday you were able to go to your own summoning ritual.

"Very good, Jerry. I'm surprised. Not many humans can summon me." I made my voice echo all over the room so they wouldn't be able to tell where I was. Ashely inched closer to Jerry for safety but he didn't seem to notice. The smile on his face got even bigger. "Though, I still wonder. What is it that you want?"

"Well, for one, for you to show yourself. I want to make sure this isn't a trick." Jerry called out to the ceilings. Silly human. He may have been cleaver but he was still stupid.

"How do I know this isn't a trick? For all I know, you could be trying to trap me." The other boy looked around, still trying to figure out where I was or where even the voice was coming from. By this point, I had walked around the room in the shadows. The flames flickered their last flame before my shadows killed them. Ashley was now shaking in her knees.

"Jerry let's get out of here. Please?" She begged out of fear. Perfect. More for me to feast on. Her fear was making my excitement for fun grew stronger. My eyes traveled to all the windows and the doors that shut and locked in place. Now, they were trapped and in my domain. I could feel the fear inside of her grow, however the boys still had their confidence.

"Now why would you leave?" I asked as I was moving closer to Jerry. When I was right behind his ear, I finished my question. "When the fun is just beginning?" The hairs on the back of his neck rose as he quickly turned around to face me. Ashley moved back against the wall and far from me. I was loving every minute of this. I grabbed the cup with the animal blood and took a sip of it. The animal blood wasn't my favorite but it was still good. "Male sheep. 10 years old. Pure and clean. Healthy. Not bad. I prefer horses myself but, hey, whatever gets the job done I always say." Jerry was looking me up in down, still in shock that I was actually here. "Now," I continued as I sat the cup back down and turned back to Jerry. "What is the purpose for this ritual?"

"To make some people pay." His eyes grew dark and full of anger. A sight I was beginning to miss from my master.

"Why me?" I wondered aloud. Ashley finally spoke up.

"B-Because the-ey did h-horrible sexual things to m-me and we heard you were th-the right woman f-for the j-job." Her stuttering was a amusing. I still liked the idea.

"I see." Slowly, I walked over to her and caressed her cheek. I could feel her body still shaking. "Well, my dear, we'll just have to make them pay then won't we. But I don't do anything for free. In return, there is only one thing I will agree on." I turned back to Jerry since his was the strongest and the one the master would be most pleased about. "At least one soul. For all eternity." I waved my hand and a contract appeared into the thin air. "We prefer it if you sign in blood."

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games