Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:49 pm
WELL.
I'm super mad at my friend Disa.
Like, REALLY mad.
And annoyed.
And embarrassed.
I love her to death, but that was so STUPID and INCONSIDERATE of her.
But that's not the point.

So, she has a Facebook. Along with most of the rest of the teenage population(excluding me) that I know. And she added Thomas a while ago. I don't know what it was that lead to it, but she commented(or posted on his wall, or whatever it's called) that she promised 'a friend' that she wouldn't touch him even if she did like him(romantically).
OBVIOUS! Dx
I'm the only person Disa knows that knows Thomas. And holy s**t was I mad at her when Morgan told me that she wrote that comment. Now Morgan knows(she asked me if Disa liked him; No. She asked if I did. ...Small pause, tiny nod.), and Thomas probably does too. He didn't mention it to me, though, and I'm glad. Now I'm really considering telling Morgan about my depression and stuff, too, 'cause she's understanding of a lot of things, but I dunno. Maybe.

Anyways, earlier in the day, before we were going into the Psychology room, Thomas and I were talking(he asked how my days off were; I've been out since Thursday. I told him that I was totally drugged on cold medicines Thursday and Friday and could hardly remember a thing. He found that amusing.), and then Isaac walks up and says(in that really loud, obnoxious voice people use when they're trying to get a point across to someone ELSE or to annoy the person; you'll know what I mean), "Hey, Thomas! Have you asked Olivia out yet?"
Thomas: *freezes, pauses, turns to look at Isaac like "wtf are you doing??"* "No." ((In very 'duh' voice))
Isaac: *still loud/obnoxious* "Well, when are you?" *keeps glancing at me and grinning all through this conversation*
Thomas: "Tomorrow! :'D" ((very joking voice))
And Isaac walked away, feeling me awkward and actually slightly hopeful...?
We didn't talk about that. I really wanted to ask him about it, but we went into the class then, and our seats aren't anywhere near each other. Around now is when Morgan starts to tell me about Disa's comment, but class starts and she doesn't finish, so I don't know that. So all through the movie we're watching I'm feeling slightly hopeful, excited, like I have a chance, maybe. I don't know where Isaac got that idea, but it made me kinda happy.

Then I learned about the comment, and I thought that Isaac might have seen it and guessed.
But then I just noticed... they don't know who Disa is. So either he asked Lena(my sister), guessed, was joking, or I honestly have the slightest chance.

I'm super confused right now about all this. And annoyed at Disa. >___<;; Hell's gonna break loose on Friday when I see her. ><;;

/rant

What do you guys think? I mean, I thought I had no hope before today, so obviously this is THE only sort of even remote sign I've gotten. Interpretations? Do you guys think it might be possible, or was it just Isaac being an a**?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:21 pm
isaac was just trying to tease thomas because that's something immature boys do. if he was trying to tease you then he probably would have adressed you, not thomas.
there's no real reason to be mad at Disa. people can sometimes say dumb stuff on the internet that they normally wouldn't in real life. just ignore her comment and don't worry about how any else reads it.
just be nice. maybe he asks you out, maybe not. either way, you go to school with him so there's no reason you can't hang out with him.  

June-iful

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff