Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
hair changes?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 pm
robert pattinson:
i think he looks gross with the short hair, but definitely cleaner. hes a little scummy sad

"jacob Black"'s: i feel the shorter hair is wayyyyyyy hotter than the wigged hair. cant wait till new moon to see more of him smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:33 pm
i think that jacob looks hotter with the long hair to. hes gorgeous anyway so it doesnt really matter to me.  

rollerblader15
Vice Captain

Serusa 131

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:32 am
rollerblader15
i think that jacob looks hotter with the long hair to. hes gorgeous anyway so it doesnt really matter to me.

i agree i hav like a huge crush on him lol XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 pm
jacob definatly looks so much better with short hair. His long hair just doesnt look right.
I dont think Robert Pattinson looks as much like Edward as the description in the book told but I mean its hard when he is decriped as like perfection in man form.  

Dittzzynik16
Crew

inpainagain
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 pm
Woaah , Rob Patt is pretty dirty with the long hair , even though he looks better with it . He even admit it during an interview , he doesn't wash his hair for 6 weeks so he can get the grease to shape his long hair . Now that it's short , he's clean , but it looks bad !

Taylor looks much better with the short hair , it definitely brings out his features . whee redface  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:42 pm
Jacob looked better with short hair and robert pattinson probably uses the grease from his hair, that he never washes, to fix his hair.  

N5SloveN
Vice Captain

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:48 pm
edwardlover100
Jacob looked better with short hair and robert pattinson probably uses the grease from his hair, that he never washes, to fix his hair.
you said it perfectly!  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:48 pm
inpainagain
Woaah , Rob Patt is pretty dirty with the long hair , even though he looks better with it . He even admit it during an interview , he doesn't wash his hair for 6 weeks so he can get the grease to shape his long hair . Now that it's short , he's clean , but it looks bad !

Taylor looks much better with the short hair , it definitely brings out his features . whee redface
sooo true  

raydawg11595
Captain

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:50 pm
Taylor looks better with short hair, but with long hair he doesn't look bad, he looks ok. Rob, I loved it with his hair longer than it is now, all short. But he did say that it was only a joke, and that he does shower. XD Either way, with Rob having his hair shorter he still looks hot and sexy to me. XD Go Rob Pattz!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:03 am
Robs hair looks messy ether way.

Taylor looks better with short hair thats spiky. But not like Edwards.  

WhisperingHeart

Desirable Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200

pugster93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:52 pm
I think they both have better hair now! Rosalie too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 pm
i dont think edward looks too good, but he looks ok with his hair. but jacob looks so much hotter with the short hair!!!
User Image  

Funny Crazy Erin

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces