Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue Hair!
  Of course!
  Never!
View Results

II Marie Antoinette II

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm
Well I fell in love with my this blue hair style and had to have it. But I can't seem to use it with any look that I love! Can anyone give me a hand with it? I wouldn't mind a change of eyes, but the hair and skin have to stay the same. Try to keep the same blue color as the hair as a major part of the avi too. I want to try to keep the hair, and can deal with havnig to buy new clothes to do so.

Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Yeesh, my tekteks usually aren't so expensive.
User Image

Cheaper version:
User Image
Total Value: 25,724 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
White Leather Belt
White Beret
Elegant Snowy Cravat
White Medical Shoes
Powder Blue Sweet Lace Bloomers
Light Teal Tennis Socks
Audrey's White Long Gloves
Sky Blue Tavern Wench's Blouse

The wand from the enchanted book also works rather well~

XD This one's slightly more colorful... I could keep adding colors, but it would be on top of this basic shell~ soo you get the picture, I'm sure. ^^
Edit; Or use the carol eyes I see you have on now. ^^
User Image
Total Value: 4,450,877 Gold
After Exclusions: 23,710 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Colonial Bonnet
Decorative Daisy
Golden Laurels
Egyptian Gold Anklet (right)
2009 Gaia Anniversary Sash - 2003 Edition
Light Blue Tennis Shoes
Powder Blue Sweet Lace Bloomers
Light Teal Tennis Socks
Audrey's White Long Gloves
Sky Blue Tavern Wench's Blouse

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

II Marie Antoinette II

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:02 pm
I adore the 3rd one! The blue comes off on the gloves, and for a moment I actually thought they were powder blue. It's a shame I don't have a 2004 sash, it would be even cuter than my 2003 one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 pm
Madame de Versailles
I adore the 3rd one! The blue comes off on the gloves, and for a moment I actually thought they were powder blue. It's a shame I don't have a 2004 sash, it would be even cuter than my 2003 one.
Yeah, the magical girl gloves are a pretty close powder blue, but I don't know of any items that hide the pink gem. I started playing with pink by using pink bloomers, pink tennis shoes and quartz jewelry... but that required winged anklets and I refuse to suggest expensive items. u .u;
Heheh, I know! Er, well the gold 03 sash is rather nice... I'd love a gold sash. ...I'd also love a blue sash. My 'mule' got the pretty blue 04 sash and I got stuck with a red one. u .u; I also want the other colors too. XD I'm just greedy.
Anyway, good luck on your powder blue outfit quest. :] I really want to see what ideas other people come up with since I need a couple of them myself. <.< >.>

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

II Marie Antoinette II

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:55 am
I got lucky and got on in time to pass the 03 to this mule, as well as an 08 and an 09. I had my account blocked due to hack attempts and I moved into this one to be safe. I was working on getting the others from mules, but then they got soulbound. crying

I think anyone who is a major collector and tekteker would want them all. It's not about claiming another year as your own, it's about the colors and the neat look of the sash. It really helps you get color where you need it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 pm
Ooo~ how lucky. O: That pink sash is gorgeous. o 3o
I was kicking myself for not being online when the sashes were first released. Of course, I'm also kicking myself for not making any accounts in 08. XD I'm just dying to be able to use a pink sash.

Indeed, you stated it well. I understand why each year got separate colors, I just wish I were able to wear some of the other colors too. It really does help with color since it's on such a high layer over jackets and stuff~

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
The TekTek Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items