Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:02 pm
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HAD FOR A ROLEPLAY...EVER!!!

Anywayz, welcome to the beautiful city of Animetopia! Basically, this is a normal town that, one day, starts merging with the anime dimension (Basically where all anime comes from). The people of Animetopia are major anime fans, so they are very surprised to find that the anime world is combining with theirs. Anyway, now that the plot has been said, let me tell you the specific details!

The city:
User Image Like that, but less grassy.

Mayor's office building:
User Image Also like this, but less grassy.

A temple area near the city:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 pm
Profile Skeletons and Schools!

If something on the profile skeleton doesn't apply to you, then take it out:

Username:
Main cat name:
Roleplay character name:
Rank (Student ((Preschool, kindergarten, grade school, middle school, high school, or college)), mayor, random person, kid, etc...):
What school you go to in the roleplay (For students):
Who you have a crush on (Mostly for students, but all can do that one. You must ask the person if your character can have a crush on them):
Bio:
Picture:
Other info:

If you want a certain anime in the roleplay, then PM the title and a link to the first episode, and I will approve of it if it's okay. I will post a list of the anime in the story later.

Here's the schools (They like to give them names referring to anime):

Little Anime Preschool and Kindergarten is inside Mamodo Grade School.

Mamodo Grade School:
User Image

Mew Mew Middle School for girls:User Image

Roronoa Zolo Middle School for boys:
User Image

Konohagakure High:
User Image

Haru Glory University:
User Image  

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm
List of Animes in the Roleplay so far!

One Piece
Zatch Bell
Naruto
Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew
Rave Master
InuYasha
CardCaptor Sakura
Death Note
Mermaid Melody
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Mostly 5D's)
Code Geass
Important: If you want to watch Code Geass, stick to the English ones, because there are some, um...inappropriate things for people at this age to see on it that probably wouldn't be blurred out in the Japanese version. I haven't seen any, but my brother told me that there are some...So, yeah, stick to the English Code Geass if you really want to watch it.

Let me warn you, these anime are hard to find online. Look for 'em on YouTube and other places in English, but if you can't find any in English, just look for English subbed ones (Subtitles at the bottom of the screen in English).

Also, if you want to add an anime to the list of them in the roleplay, PM me with the anime's name and a link to the first episode. I will PM you back saying if it's been approved or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm
Characters in the Roleplay so far!

Students!

Username: Lyn Waveryn
Main cat name: Mistpaw
Roleplay character name: Karina Linzaki
What school you go to in the roleplay (For students): Konohagakure High
Who you have a crush on (Mostly for students, but all can do that one. You must ask the person if your character can have a crush on them): No one yet, but feel free to ask!
Personality: Quiet, lonely, easily offended, but cute.
Bio: Her parents intended her to be like Kallen from Code Geass, but she actually turned out to be like Akiza from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. In other words, she possesses a spirit that she can't control that hurts people. The spirit killed her parents. Because of her strange power, she has been marked as an outcast by most people and is called a witch. Since she is so much like Akiza, people have decided to call her the Black Rose, like they call Akiza in the anime.
Picture: User Image
((The girl to the left, obviously))
User Image ((Her as The Black Rose. She wears the mask when she's alone or upset))
Other info: She wishes someone would understand her and be her friend (Ahem...*cough cough* boyfriend *cough* )

Username biggrin ewpool
Main cat name:you know it!
Roleplay character name: Isa
What school you go to in the roleplay: Konohagakure High
Who you have a crush on:nobody yet
Personality:Shy,Jumpy,Sensual,psychic in a way
Bio:she turned out like Kagome from Inuyasha, always falling for the 'dog eared types' (pets)
Other info:She's more of a loner, and her parents died when she was five, her big brother looked after her until she was 13, than died. 3 years later she has two part time jobs to get by with. she is blind

Username: Feathertail14
Main cat name: Leafpetal
Roleplay character name: Lisana
What school do you go to in the roleplay: Konohagakure High
Who you have a crush on: no one yet.
Personality: sweet, caring, loves to help anyone, can be easily persuaded to do pretty much anything
Bio: she was an orphan as a child, but now gets on great in her life. She also visits the temple every day.

Username: Dragongirl26
Main cat name: Pantherclaw
Roleplay character name: Jiro
Who you have a crush on (Mostly for students, but all can do that one. You must ask the person if your character can have a crush on them): No one
Personality: He is a bit shy and a bit on the short side but he doesn't like it when people call him small.
Bio: His parents died when he was young and later in his life someone ran him over and broke his arm.The doctors replaced it with metal
Other info: Is looking for a friend

Username: little_moon_girl
Main cat name: Moonflower
Roleplay character name: Marina
What school you go to in the roleplay: Mew Mew Middle School for Girls
Who you have a crush on: No one.
Personality: Hot tempered, but loves with all her heart. If any of her friends got hurt, she'd be the first to destroy the person who did it. If she had friends, that is.
Bio: Lives with her mother and twin little sisters. Because her mom is single, she works more than she wishes she did, but always finds time for her daughters. Marina loves her family very much.
Other info: Has to take her sisters to and from school everyday. Also works at a small cafe every Wednessday and Thursday after school.

Username: Ch3shire_C4t
Main Cat Name: Seedpaw and Goldenpaw
Roleplay Character's Name: Melody
What School You go to in the Roleplay:Mew Mew Middle School for Girls
Who you have a crush on: No one
Personality: Very shy and doesn't really have any friends. But she is very intelligent, the only time she speaks in school is during a class. She adores cats and enjoys spending time with them all the time. She feeds the feral cats at night and they let her pet them.
Bio: She lives as an only child with her parents. They are fairly wealthy, but Melody doesn't act like they are. She tends to only buy things with a cheap deal and saves a lot of water and energy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: little_moon_girl
Main cat name: Moonflower
Roleplay character name: Airen and Jamie
What school you go to in the roleplay : Mamodo Grade School
Who you have a crush on: No one
Personality: Airen: Outgoing and playful. Somewhat clumsy
Jamie: Also quite playful, but calmer than her sister
Bio: Marina's younger sisters. Love their big sis, but love messing with her more.
(Jamie on the left, Airen on the right)
Other info: They like talking with the other workers at the cafe while drinking hot chocolate when their sister works.

Other!

Username: Hunter the Hedgehog
Main cat name: Reedblossom
Roleplay character name: Diana (call me Dia)
Age razz re-TS=15 Post-TS=21
Personality: Much like L, Dia is very smart, meticulous(pays attention to detail), and analytical(Having the ability to analyze).
Bio: Orphaned in the Wanny's House of Gifted Children, Dia was the third successor of L. After Near solved the Kira case, she felt as though she weren't needed and contemplated suicide. before she could, another Kira case became her priority. Now she is working to find the murderer.
Picture:
Pre-TS:
User Image
Post-TS:
User Image
Other info: Dia has habits of her own, such as playing video games to link theories together, Calling Matsuda an idiot constantly, and sitting with her feet up.  

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:54 am
Username biggrin ewpool
Main cat name:you know it!
Roleplay character name:Sarah
What school you go to in the roleplay:Konohagakure High
Who you have a crush on:nobody yet
Personality:Shy,Jumpy,Sensual,psychic in a way
Bio:she turned out like Kagome from Inuyasha, always falling for the 'dog eared types' (pets)
Picture:User Image
Other info:She's more of a loner, and her parents died when she was five, her big brother looked after her until she was 13, than died. 3 years later she has two part time jobs to get by with. she is blind  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:55 am
(also, could you add mermaid melody to that, and Pokemon. you can watch mermaid melody on youtube)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 pm
((Okiez. Tell people to join pleaze!!!))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:54 pm
Username: Feathertail14
Main cat name: Leafpetal
Roleplay character name: Lisana
What school do you go to in the roleplay: Konohagakure High
Who you have a crush on: no one yet.
Personality: sweet, caring, loves to help anyone, can be easily persuaded to do pretty much anything
Bio: she was an orphan as a child, but now gets on great in her life. She also visits the temple every day.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:47 am
((Hi, Leafpetal! Welcome to the roleplay! Make sure to tell your clanmates about this roleplay!))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:33 pm
((sure thing))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:53 pm
((Username: Dragongirl26
Main cat name: Pantherclaw
Roleplay character name: Jiro
Who you have a crush on (Mostly for students, but all can do that one. You must ask the person if your character can have a crush on them): No one
Personality: He is a bit shy and a bit on the short side but he doesn't like it when people call him small.
Bio: His parents died when he was young and later in his life someone ran him over and broke his right arm and left leg.The doctors replaced both limbs with automale (metal)
Other info: Is looking for a friend
Anime:Full metal Alchemist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG7VyrsMcJ4
P.S. I has a bit of bad language but I won't us that))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:00 pm
((Welcome, Pantherclaw! Remember to tell your clanmates about this roleplay!!! And I've seen the theme song of FMA, it's awesome!!!))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff