Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
will the movies of the rest of the sequel be as good?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:39 am
i say they will be better, with bella turning into a vampire, and especially new moon with more taylor lautner wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 pm
i think they will! twilight was good! so yeah, i think the rest of the movies are going to be good  

rollerblader15
Vice Captain

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:36 am
Ofcourse...It is gonna be amazing afterwards.. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:36 pm
of course its going 2 b amazin whee  

Serusa 131

Dittzzynik16
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:06 pm
I think it will be better because they will have more funds and experiance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:31 am
JonasLuvr162

i totally agree wid da eek  

Serusa 131

N5SloveN
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:00 pm
My opinion is that the books are better than the movies anyday and that the only movie that will be good is new moon cause robert pattinson wont be in it a lot. Not to be mean or anything it's just that robert pattinson is this hidious edward poser. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:21 am
WELL DUH!!! All the movies will be awesome as the books but sometimes the books are better than the movie because the books have more details. The movie I would TOTALLY WANT TO SEE is........ BREAKING DAWN!!!!! Breaking Dawn gives like the most perfect and descriptive details!!! 4laugh  

mUsiCLuVEr20
Crew

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:52 pm
luver20
WELL DUH!!! All the movies will be awesome as the books but sometimes the books are better than the movie because the books have more details. The movie I would TOTALLY WANT TO SEE is........ BREAKING DAWN!!!!! Breaking Dawn gives like the most perfect and descriptive details!!! 4laugh

Hell ya!!! Agree!!! But I hope that the rest of the movies coming up would be better than Twilight. Twilight was ok. But again the book is better than the movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 pm
Yes, New Moon looks ten times better than Twilight.  

pugster93

BANNED_BITCHES

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:29 am
yeah, the movie are probly going to be as good but they kind of messed up on eclipse because the trailer talks all about who bella has to pick when really its about the new vampires coming to get her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:23 pm
I think they keep getting better as they go from one movie to the next. I am excited for eclipse, and especially interested to see how breaking dawn will turn out. Sounds really thrilling!  

Darkswiftmist

Funny Crazy Erin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:15 pm
Dittzzynik16

I heard from my friends that New Moon was better than Twilight, and Eclipse was great. I think they liked New Moon best for all the shirtless Taylor Lautner scenes. =)  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games