Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I feel like my bf is pressuring me into sex...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

souls2stars

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 am
I feel like my bf is pressuring me into sex! I was taking on the phone with him, and almost the whole convo, was about what we would do if my mum, my mum's bf, and my sister wernt home. And oviously, the only thing that came to mind when he questioned me about it was kissing. But he had different ideas. He already ttold me he wants to have sex... (and just a heads up, I'm 13! He is too) I told him though that he has too respect my limits... so he asked me my limits... and freaked out! The first thing was how far along would we have to be before frenching... my answer was maybe... at a minumum, of 4 months. He freaked out. He asked about sex. And I told him I don't want to have sex until I'm at least (ounce again minumum) 16. And that's still pushing it! He REALLY freaked out! 'Cause then he told me that each time he has a new girl friend, he wants to go farther then the last. And lucky for me! His last girlfriend was a slut! And he also told me that he's most likly going to move in a year, and because of that, he wants to go to fast, to quick! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 am
okay that's waaaaay too young to be having sex.
and tell him straight out that you are NOT going to have sex with him, and if he won't accept that he needs to get lost.  

chocolatecastleinthesky

xA s i a nKiddx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:34 pm
°×ʂɧə ʂρεακʂ×°

»Agreed«

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:16 pm
Misses, tell him off. Keep it straight with him. Just tell him he's 13, and he's a child, just like you are. There's no need for him to be even thinking of those kind of actions yet!

If he continues in pushing the subject on you, he obviously doesn't respect you. And if he doesn't respect you, you have no reason to respect him. And having sex with him would tell him you'll do what HE wants. And that ain't gonna fly.

Tell him a final time that "NO is NO." And if he still decides to push the subject, drop him like it's hot. eek  

MyMyMyGirl

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

You_Make_Me_x3

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 pm
you are only 13 if hes pressuring you and you dont want to just break up with him its that easy  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:35 pm
Well, what I told him when he tried to bring the subject up again, was that i didnt care if he was moving to france! he still has to respect my limits!  

souls2stars

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:55 pm
Wow. 13 is waaaaay too young. I'm 13 (almost 14) too, so I know how you feel. If he doesn't drop the subject, and tries to force you, DUMP HIM! You do NOT a guy at that age pressuring you into sex.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:02 pm
NO! Honestly, a girl in my class is fourteen and got pregnant because some guy pressured her into sex. If he doesn't respect your limits and only likes you for sex then you deserve better, everyone deserves better.  

lahdolphin

Azzy-licious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:51 am
User Image
User Image

SQUEE~!

I would just tell him flat out "No."
If he cannot understand that and accept your limits, then I would certainly let him know that the relationship is over.
You shouldn't have to do anything that you do not feel comfortable doing, or something that you might regret,
just because he wants to set personal records for himself.

You are so much better than how he's treating you. :/

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:17 am
Tell him no, simple as that. If he can't control the urges in his pants then kick him to the curb because what it sounds like to me is hes only interested in you for sex. God, I hate 13 year old boys. They are nothing but horny pieces of s**t that only want to get between some girls legs.  

Matron Mord Sith

Fancy DeathByMuffins

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:41 pm
chocolatecastleinthesky
okay that's waaaaay too young to be having sex.
and tell him straight out that you are NOT going to have sex with him, and if he won't accept that he needs to get lost.

I agree...don't want to push my beleif about sex after marriage..I'm also sorta in your shoes too except I'm almost 20 and my bf is 17.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games