Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Every Now And Then It Happens Again With Purplosity Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 pm
//Every Now And Then It Happens Again//

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
A Little Bit About This Role Play
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:15 pm
[[A Little Bit About Me::]]

I Like When My Partner Knows A Little Bit About Me, It Makes It Easier For Them To Understand Me. So There. = ]

Name(What you would like to be called.): Cute, Cute_But_Tough724, or any other fun nick-names you can come up with. ((As long as it is nice.))
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Animal: Grey Wolf
A Little Bit Extra: My Personality Reflects On What Happens Throughout The Day. I Can Be Nice One Day, Then Mean And Bitchy The Next. But, I'm Usually Nice. Uh,, I Would Really Enjoy Someone Who Will Post Everyday && Post Nice Long Posts. But, I Have Writers Block, So It's Okay If You Have It Too. = ]
What Kind Of Role Player Are You?: Semi-Lit, I Think. I Try To Write At Least A Paragraph.

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 pm
{{A Little Bit About You;;}}

I Like To Know About My Role Playing Partner So That I Can Understand Them A Little Bit. = ]

I am 14 years old, my name is Alex and I love to read and write. I would say I am semi-literate and can sometimes get writeres block, but it's rare. I am on Gaia every day, or at least I try to be. I joined this guild a few months ago and have been in two roleplays. Both of which failed. I thought one of them would last a long time, but it didn't, it did get longer than the other one did though. I am determined to keep this roleplay going as best I can. I am a quick responder, as in I check the roleplay every few minutes, but I may take a while to read it and then type a reply, although I try my hardest to speed type and not make too many mistakes. I hope to keep writing as long as I can. Happy writing!

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 pm
--A Little Bit About This Role Play--

Hm, Well Obviously This Is A One On One Role Play. I Have A Story Line Already Plotted Out For This, But It Can Be Changed With How We Role Play Together. I Would Like For You To Contribute, I Don't Want To Be The Only One Trying To Keep This Role Play Alive. Though, There Will Be Up To Fourteen Characters. Though, Only A Handful Will Be The Main Characters. You Will Be Playing Half && I Will Play The Other Half. Any Other Questions Feel Free To PM Me. = ]

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:27 pm
**Story**

One thousand years ago there was two planets that were separated. There was a planet of Heroes and a planet of Villians. The Heroes' planet was full of pure hearted people and others with super abilities that used their powers to help others. Though, on the other planet there were many who wanted nothing more than to destroy everything and steal from whoever was around. After years of planning, the planet of the villians attacked the heroes. The Heroes protected their planet and the villians had escaped. About a decade later, there was a leader for the heroes and a leader for the villians. The one who led the heroes was Alexander Donald Marshal and the one who led the villians was Daniel Castile. Alexander was a man with incredible strength and speed, and Daniel had the ability to preform 'magic'. Though, Daniel studied for years to find out what could destroy Alex, he found her and used her. Though, something happened and their plan was ruined.

The setting now takes place in a new world created by the only being who could defeat the great Alexander and win the heart of the horrid Daniel. This world contains both heroes and villians and innocent people. Now, the League Of Teen Heroes fights against new villians. Though there will be one girl who can stop all of this fighting, her name is Alice.

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:52 pm
~~Dream~~

There was a dream that plagued Alice ever since she was sixteen. It goes something like this:

Heroes and citizens lived on a planet that she had lived on. And all of the evil villains would live on a different planet. The main person of the dream, the one that had seen and experienced the dream was not Alice, but a beautiful young lady. It was a girl with long pink hair and ruby eyes. She had a body fit for a goddess and was smart as well. She was not strong and she didn’t have any good powers. She only had the ability to fly.
In her dream the young lady wasn’t able to help out a lot in battles. Her commander, a man with a fine toned body, dark hair and blue eyes, he was her best friend. He had saved her life so many times and she knew that she was useless to him. She began to train harder to try and be of more use to him, until one day she had tried to save the day by herself. She was almost killed before her commander saved her life. He had gotten angry with her for not asking him to help her out with the battle. She had apologized, but she knew there was still tension between them. She ran away from the hero planet and went to the villain planet to start over. The minute she had reached the villain planet, she was confronted by the commander of the villains. He had grayish, blonde hair and magnificent sapphire eyes. He had a lip piercing and three holes in his ears for his earrings. He helped train her and she learned she had the power to just do as much damage, heal as much, or do anything she had wanted. As long as she had someone to help her learn how to control her powers. She began to love her new home and she slowly let the memories of her commander and her love for him fade away. Her new friends accepted her and the commander of the villains fell in love with her. He had wanted to create a new world with the beautiful young lady. He had told her so once, she had not known how to respond to it. He decided that to officially have her be a villain she had to help with the capture of the hero planet. She had gone with him to the planet and destroyed most of what she had grew up in. While the commander of the villains went to a different part of town to check on supplies, she was confronted by her old commander. He had asked her why she had left, why she did not come back. She took a step towards him, to explain herself, and he fell to the ground in pain. Her powers weakened him, just as kryptonite had weakened Superman. She quickly locked her powers away inside of herself, just so she could talk with her old love. She told him that she did not mean to leave. She had felt that she was nothing but a nusance to him and that she was useless. He told her otherwise, and she knew that she was still never going to make up for it. She told him that she was nothing and was supposed to be with the people she is with now.
He frowned, “Then just finish me off.” he had told her. "Bring out that power of yours and kill me."
“I can not.” she would reply between sobs.
“Why not? You have already betrayed me, you have already left me and then came back to ruin everything you once loved.” He would start to raise his voice and the beautiful girl would shudder.
“I just can’t…”
“WHY?” he would shout at her.
“Because I loved you, and I still do.” the lady would wail.
He would stop dead in his tracks. He would look at her as if she were a stranger. He never knew how she had felt about him, and now this was a shock to him. “---…” his voice was barely above a whisper.
The girl would smile, knowing that she was forgiven. She would still be troubled, she knew that she had to change what she had messed up. She used her powers to erase all of the minds of the people on both planets. Including, her commander of the heroes and her commander of the villains. She would also have the planets be conjoined. She would then erase her own memory, hoping that everything would be alright in the end. She would hope that everyone would one day get along.

Alice would wake up crying, and she would wonder why she had such dreams.

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:01 pm
!!Rules!!

-I Would Love A Semi-Lit Partner
-You Can Swear, But Don't Swear Too Much, My Characters Are Not Sailors
-If You Would Like To Be My Role Playing Partner, Please Send In A Profile, And 'A Little Bit About You' Thing As Well.
-Title It 'Wonderful Wonderfulness.'
-Please Use Periods & Commas. It Is Hard For Me To Understand Your Writing Without Them.
-Call Me By A Nickname, I Don't Like When People Waste Their Time Writing The Whole Name Out.
-Use Parenthesis For OOC.
-No Cybering. If There Is Something That Needs To Be Skipped, Then We'll Time Skip.
-Please Be Able To Post Once A Day.
-If You Are Not On For A Week And You Don't Give Me An Excuse To Why You Weren't Here, Then I Shall Replace You.
-Enjoy My Role Play && Don't Let It Die.

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:41 pm
++Profiles++

Here Is Where The Profile Skeleton Will Go. And This Is Where All Needed Characters Will Be. There Will Be A Skeleton For Main & Secondary Characters.

Codes:

Main:

[b]Name[/b]: ((Your Name))
[b]Gender[/b]: ((Male or Female))
[b]Race[/b]: ((Asian, Black, Caucasian, White, Other))
[b]Age[/b]: ((Most Are Over 900, I'll tell you if it is otherwise. ))
[b]Birth date[/b]: ((Date Of Birth, No Year Needed))
[b]Astrological Sign[/b]: ((Taurus, Virgo, Sagitarrius, Whatever))
[b]Chinese Zodiac Sign[/b]: ((Dog, Rooster, Boar, Whatever))
[b]Blood Type[/b]: ((Your Blood Type))
[b]Height[/b]: ((How Tall You Are))
[b]Sexuality[/b]: ((Gay, Straight, Lesbian, Bi))
[b]Beliefs/Religion[/b]: ((What Your Character Believes In))
[b]Hobby[/b]: ((What Does Your Character Like To Do))

[b]Current Information[/b]:
((Bio))

[b]Physical Description[/b]:
((Anime Pic Hurrr))

[b]Likes && Dislikes[/b]:

[b]Likes[/b]:
-((Favorite Hobby))
-((Favorite Food))
-((Second Favorite Food))
-((Favorite Animal))
-((Favorite Season))
-((Favorite Two Planets))
-((Two Favorite Colors))
-((Favorite Gemstone))

[b]Dislikes[/b]:
-((A Non Favored Trait Of Other People))
-((Least Favorite Food))
-((Least Favorite Type Of Person))
-((Other))
-((Other))

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Good Personality Traits[/b]: ((DOn't Just Put Two Character Traits. Make It Detailed, Or Have A Bit Of Them.))

[b]Bad Personality Traits[/b]: ((This Can Have A Bit Less Than The Good Personality Traits.))

Abilities:
((What Can Your Character Do?))

Other: ((Any Twists You Would Like To Add.))

Secondary:

[b]Name[/b]: ((Your Name))
[b]Gender[/b]: ((Male or Female))
[b]Race[/b]: ((Asian, Black, Caucasian, White, Other))
[b]Age[/b]: ((Most Are Over 900, I'll tell you if it is otherwise. ))
[b]Height[/b]: ((How Tall You Are))
[b]Sexuality[/b]: ((Gay, Straight, Lesbian, Bi))

[b]Current Information:[/b] ((Super Short Bio.))

[b]Physical Description[/b]:
((Anime Pic Hurrr))

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Good Personality Traits[/b]: ((Can Be Short.))

[b]Bad Personality Traits[/b]: ((Can Be Short As Well.))

Abilities:
((What Can Your Character Do?))

Other: ((Any Twists You Would Like To Add.))

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:43 pm
,,Main Characters,,

Here Are The Main Characters::

Name: Alice Love
Race: Caucasian
Birth date: September 4th
Astrological Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rooster
Blood Type: AB-
Height: 5’5
Sexuality: Straight
Beliefs/Religion: She believes that everything happens for a reason because God wanted it to be so.
Hobby: Track/field, reading, writing, and dancing.

Current Information: Alice Love was born into a family of four. It was made up of her mother, father, and her grandmother. Her mother and father got divorced when she was only four. She can’t remember most of it, though her mother had always told her that she was quite sad when it happened. There was a house fire when she was seven and she had lost all of her pictures and other valuables that couldn‘t be replaced. Besides for a necklace she has had for an extremely long time. Her father had moved away when she was ten and she had become quite isolated afterward. Her mother grew distant as well and even more so when her grandmother died. It was only her mother and herself since she was fourteen. Though, that wasn’t too long ago, considering that she’s now seventeen. She had graduated from high school at the age of fifteen. Her friend, Alec, is a total computer wiz and was able to make it so that no one could access her files and she was once again able to attend high school for more fun. Alec had erased her high school credits from anyone who shouldn’t be looking at it. (Though they were accessible to certain people. But you will learn about that later.) Alice didn’t have to retake the classes she had already took, so she just took Spanish. She had always wanted to go on the class trip to the Bahamas.(Which she has already went on and had a blast.) Her mother started drinking when she had turned fifteen and she has never been the same. It breaks Alice’s heart and she never shares any of her feelings about it. It is too much for her to handle. Facing the truth had always been something Alice had troubles with. After a fight with her ex boyfriend Mario, she moved out of her house and started to look for a place where she could live. She gave up on her mother and didn’t want to live anywhere near her ex, so she went house hunting. She found a person who was seeking a roommate, she found the house and has been living with him for about four weeks now. His name is Alex and he is hiding something, but she doesn’t know what.

Physical Description:
User Image

Likes && Dislikes:

-Fruits
-Spicy Foods
-White Tigers
-Autumn
-The Planets Venus & Mercury
-The Colors White & Yellow
-Jasper

Dislikes:
-When Others Disagree With Her
-Sweets
-Drunks
-Hatred
-Death

Personality:

Good Personality Traits: Determined, Self-reliant, Strong, Forceful Reserved, Needs Personal Space, Sophisticated, Seeks pleasure, caring, respectful, neat, organized, self-assured, decisive, conservative, critical, perfectionist, alert, practical, scientific, responsible, courageous, alert, thirst for knowledge, interesting, adventurous, fame follows them, focuses on job at hand, forgiving, holds no grudges, dances until dawn, good looking. It is a messenger to bridge the gap between heaven and earth. (Messenger between heroes and villains.) Military expertise, benevolence, deep thinkers, highly talented, prideful. Knows that what is here today may be gone tomorrow. Modest, charitable, loyal, punctual, philosophical, patience, and good-hearted with high moral standards.

Bad Personality Traits: Can be over critical, egotistical, opinionated, aggressive, arrogant, selfish, timid, over work themselves and get depressed, thinks they’re always right, self-righteous, vain, judgmental, petty, and pessimistic.

Abilities: Alice has the ability to have the abilities of any animal she wants, but she has to be in the presence of the animal. She has super strength, she can fly, and she has power beams.

Other: Nothing

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name:Takala
Race:Asian/white (mostly white)
Birth date: March 17th
Astrological Sign razz isces
Chinese Zodiac Sign biggrin ragon
Blood Type: o postive
Height: 5' 1/2"
Sexuality:Bi
Beliefs/Religion:Non- religious
Hobby: Play tricks on her enimes and create ways to destory her parents.

Current Information:
Takala is out to destory her family and anyone who is trying to control her evil outbreaks. She moved to the conjoined planet when she was only 100 years old but she doesn't remember how or why. Her and her evil friend, the few that there are, are out to make evil the main practice.

Physical Description:
User Image

Likes && Dislikes:

-Spicy Noddles
-Chilly Peppers
-White Tiger
-Fall
-Mars and Pluto
-Pink, black and red
-Emerald

Dislikes:
-Jealous people
-Carrots, there flavorless
-Heroes
-Comedy shows
-Family

Personality:

Good Personality Traits: She is fun to be around, if you like hurting people. She also can be favorable, she can actually come to like some people. (close enough for you?)
Bad Personality Traits: Hates people easily, but can become attacted to some things, and she hates becoming attacted. Too curious.

Abilities:
Here plan organizing abilities amaze most older villians. But her favorite thing she can do is make people think she is just a harmless child. She is easly trained to do anything she, or you, puts her mind to. She is a quick learner and watches heroes attacks and counter-attacks just as affectivly.

Other: Everything she does is being watched.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Alex Donald Marshal
Race: Caucasian
Birth date: October 26
Astrological Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog
Blood Type: O
Height: 6’5
Beliefs/Religion: Atheist
Hobby: Kickboxing and almost any other sport.

Current Information:
Alex couldn’t remember the conjoining of the two planets until a year after it had happened. Though, when he did remember, he somehow had Alice move in with him, so he could tell her his half of a story. He didn’t want Pax to be telling her otherwise if he ran into her, for Pax had fallen in love with Alice before the worlds were split.

Physical Description:
User Image

Likes && Dislikes:

-Cheeseburger
-Steak
- Yellow Dragons
-Spring
-Venus & Saturn
-Yellow & Navy Blue
-Diamond

Dislikes:
-Liars
-Broccoli
-Smart People
-Reading
-People Who Disobey Him

Personality:

Good Personality Traits: Extremely honest, straightforward, loyal. He has a sense of justice and fair play, he is social, open-minded and affectionate. He is also, determined unyielding, strong, powerful, patient, militaristic, prideful, stable, reliable, hard-working, and seeks to conquer. He follows the beat of his own drummer and is defiant against injustice, and is the person to turn to if you seek assistance.

Bad Personality Traits: He is tends to be stubborn, quarrelsome, rigid, and controlling. He is also reckless, hot-headed and can get overly protective when lied to. He doesn’t like being told what to do, but will listen if he trusts the person whole-heartedly. Alex has a sharp tongue and will not tolerate weakness and will try to push weakness out of others’ lives.

Abilities:
Alex has immense physical strength and can lift 10,000,000 times his weight. He can lift almost anything that is less than one billion pounds. He also has the ability to fly without the use of wings.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Pax Xerxes
Race: White
Birth date: October 1st
Astrological Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rooster
Blood Type: AB Positive
Height: 6'5"
Beliefs/Religion: Satanist
Hobby: Read

Current Information:
Trying hard not remember to horrible transformation onto the hero-villian world, Pax spends most of his time reading and keeping away from the people he loves in fear he might hurt then with his knowledge.

Physical Description:
User Image (I think this is perfect... but it can be changed)

Likes && Dislikes:

-Spagetti and meatballs
-Tofu
-Panda
-Fall
-Mercury and Mars
-Grey and blue
-Diamond

Dislikes:
-Outgoing people
-Toast
-Anxious people
-Paper cuts
-Nosy people

Personality:

Good Personality Traits: He is very knowledgable, for he has read many books. His knowledge has brought his to understand people and things more than anyone he knows... or has known.

Bad Personality Traits: He seems to forget people are there and when he gets an idea he can't stop until he is done. People find it hard to be around him because they can't keep up with his level of conversation.

Abilities:
Make sense of body language and emotion to have a better look and the people he is around... almost to the point he knows what they are thinking.

Other:
He never forgets anything.

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:44 pm
__Secondary Characters__

Here Are The Secondary Characters::

Name: Lance Ellery
Race: American-Asian
Height: 5’10

Current Information: Lance has known Alex for quite a long time. Actually, most of his short life he’s known Alex. Though, he doesn’t remember much about his past, he still trusts Alex whole-heartedly. They get in fights though, because Lance has the ability to make the truth device not affect him. They train together almost everyday and Lance is a very strong fighter.

Physical Description:
User Image

Personality:

Good Personality Traits: Lance can be very kind and understanding. He listens to both sides of the story before he judges. He is loyal and a good friend to have when you need him.

Bad Personality Traits: Though, he is sort of pervy. He tends to judge people on their looks than on their personality. He is not very careful when it comes to using his powers.

Abilities:
Teleportation, the ability to use power beams that are indigo, & the ability to block the use of the truth device.

Other:
He Really Used To Be Part Of The Villian World, But Can Not Remember It.

A Little Bit About Me
A Little Bit About You
Story
Dream
Rules
Profiles
Main Characters
Secondary Characters

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:21 pm