Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:47 am
Chapter 1 (part 1)
It was a gray, rainy day on the streets of Seattle. Of course, this comes as a surprise to no one if you have even heard of Seattle, but he was thinking it nonetheless. Spectro hated rainy days. Why he hadn't left the area already, he would never know. He looked up, to see if it showed any signs of letting up. Of course it didn't, so he sighed and continued to walk down the street, heading toward Greenlake. Spectro was about 6' 3", and was wearing blue and black Tripp pants, with a black hoodie, and a black beanie. He also had on long, black steel-toed boots and blue fingerless gloves. His oddest feature, though, was his piercing dark purple eyes. He felt the rain getting harder, so he picked up his pace, and began to jog. He stopped jogging once he got into Greenlake's forest. Has he continued walking, he heard a faint sound coming from his right, deeper in the forest. "Probably a raccoon." he thought, so he just ignored it. But as he got farther in the forest, he kept hearing the sound, and it was getting closer. Suddenly, he heard a loud cracking noise. He jumped back right as a tree fell on the path in front of him.

And standing on top of the fallen tree was a monster. It was about 7 feet tall and looked like a mix between a human and a Hercules beetle. Spectro muttered, "Definitely not a raccoon." He gathered energy into his right hand until he had a 12 inch blade of purple energy coming out of it. Then he said, "Hey beetle thing, I really don't want to fight, so do you think you could let me continue unscathed?" He clenched his fist, ready to fight and not really expecting a answer. he was quite shocked when the beetle thing said, in a rasping, clicking voice "I am Lu'Cydra, and this is my domain. I will not allow you to take my home from me. You will be crushed." he then jumped into the air, and seemed to disappear. Spectro crouched lower and tensed, waiting for him to land again.  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

The tent(main stories)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces