Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]
mother 3 is EPIC (lucas, ness(in earthbound))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volcano Man

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:01 pm
to everyone who HAS played the game, WONDERFUL IT WAS SO VERY AWESOME and it has the character i pwn with in brawl dude

now to everyone who HASNT played the game and would like to know about lucas, then GO TO THIS PAGE!YOU WONT REGRET IT..at least i didnt sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Yeah, I beat it about 2 and a half years ago (before the translated patch). It's a fun and addictive RPG. Overall I enjoyed it's unique charm and the plot was interesting but overall I think I prefered Earthbound. Earthbound was in some ways a religious allegory with biblical references. The Apple of Enlightenment is obviously a reference to the tree of knowledge. Either Giygas or Pokey can be seen as the Devil implied heavily by "The Devil's Machine". Magicant is "The Garden of Eden" a magical paradise, actually in the Japanese version of Mother 2 Ness is naked when he vists Magicant. This was changed in the world-wide release which is a shame because it really takes away from the symbolism. Not to mention the "fetus theory" which is kinda farfetched but possible. It's just a great coming of age game that can be interpreted in different ways. But now I'm getting WAY off-topic. Mother 3 was also a good game which brings up certain themes such as "Mans relationship with Technology". Never really cared for Lucas tho. Ness is WAY better!

The_Original_Chaplin

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:51 pm
User Image
I like all of the Mother games(even though I haven't actually beaten any of them yet).
My favorite, I would have to say is Mother 2/EarthBound.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:51 pm
My sis really liked the Earthbond series, I basically just stood in spectator mode for that game.

It was nice to see an RPG outside of the fantasy/sword style realm.

I really want to see one made that has an ESP and ghost hunting theme with mystery and puzzle solving.

I'd also like for the world/universe at large not to be in any great danger I've had it with that.

I'd like the you are stuck in a haunted house sort of situation/maybe just the last senario.

Maybe I'm just still missing Luigi's Mansion, but no!

I want a ghostly murder mystery rpg!  

Moleje

Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces