Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
3OH!3 and AAR and a... lockdown?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:25 pm
I wasn't really sure which subforum to put this in because it is both random and about music, but mostly about music. (:
I took this off my blog on MySpace and here it is:
Quote:
Today started just as normal as any other school day. Get up, get dressed, catch da bus, go to school. But today at 9:38 AM, there was a lockdown. It was real, I believe. [lockdown; when all doors are locked, lights are turned off, and windows are blocked].
Then, at 10:31 the lockdown was over with and my mom signed me out... the same time as three eighth graders. o:. Turns out, we were all going to the All-American Rejects concert at 1:00 pm. The opening act? 3OH!3. 3OH!3 sounds GREAT [actually; better than great] live. They sounded almost exactly the same live as they do on the CD. Then 3OH!3 came over to our area and I got to MEET THEM! 3OH!3 are really nice guys. I got a picture with Nat and Sean. Sean is AMAZING. I love dat guy. I touched them. o.e. I got to high-five Nat and Sean too. (:
Then AAR came out. I am speechless. Nick was looked amazingg. <3. Tyson looked high though. Sometimes I wonder about that guy... >:/ When AAR walked by us I tried to scream Nick's name out, but he was with his girlfrann, so retained myself... somehow. Then when Tyson walked by us... he stopped for a second, turned around, and flashed us in the way a girl would. o.o And Chris finally grew his hair back! =D He used to have a crew cut, but now his hair is back. Annnddd Mike always looks the same so =P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:03 pm
That's really cool. About the conncert i mean not the lock down those are really scary. it's good you're okay!
I love AAR and 3OH!3. That's awsome you got to meet him.
and rofl@ Tyson.

Fragile Panic

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 pm
I forgot to ask, why was there a lockdown?
(2 years ago like the beginning of the school year there was a lockdown for almost the whole day)

Oh but I read this earlier and rofl @ Tyson flashing
(:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 pm
Lolll.
You're lucky you got to meet them!  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:19 pm
Panda Cheval
I forgot to ask, why was there a lockdown?
(2 years ago like the beginning of the school year there was a lockdown for almost the whole day)

Oh but I read this earlier and rofl @ Tyson flashing
(:

There was a lockdown becuase some kid had marijuana. xP
Kids nowadays... psh.
Getting flashed by sexy men, hugging sexy men, doing drugs, we have it made. rofl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:33 pm
Picturess =D [ohmygoshh, sorry they're so big D:]

Waiting for freaking 3OH!3 to come out. This was right after Nat said "L-l-l-lick my baaalls." xD
User Image

Meeting 3OH!3 =DD [there were two cameras, and I chose the one in ront of me xP]
User Image

Nick Wheeler with his girlfrann [I'm jealous.]
User Image

Thereeee's Tyson =D
User Image

Kylie the Cumbie

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm
People shouldn't have drugs they ruin your life.
I have never done them but i have watched it happen to people i really care about.
But those pictures are amazing.
You're amaingly lucky!
I'm so jelous.
lawl@Tyson in the picture.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:43 pm
Fragile Panic
I have never done them but i have watched it happen to people i really care about.
You're amaingly lucky!
I'm so jelous.

I knowz. );

LOLIKR?
Nat and Sean are the nicest guys I have ever met. They were totally cool. I got high-fives and SEAN PUT HIS HAND MY SHOULDER <33 =D
Sean is amazinggg. [favoritism xP]

Tyson was frikken high or drunk, I swear.
He was like "I'm not wearing a f**cking trace of green, so all you bitches can pinch the f**k out of me all you want." He cusses a lot. xD

Kylie the Cumbie

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:22 pm
Kyli3Fosho
Fragile Panic
You're amaingly lucky!
I'm so jelous.

I knowz. );

LOLIKR?
Nat and Sean are the nicest guys I have ever met. They were totally cool. I got high-fives and SEAN PUT HIS HAND MY SHOULDER <33 =D

He was like "I'm not wearing a f**cking trace of green, so all you bitches can pinch the f**k out of me all you want." He cusses a lot. xD

You're so lucky!
I don't know alot about them and Sean is the blond one right?
Sometimes i wonder about Tyson...i hope it not drugs though that would be really bad.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:33 pm
Fragile Panic
Kyli3Fosho
Fragile Panic
You're amaingly lucky!
I'm so jelous.

I knowz. );

LOLIKR?

You're so lucky!
Sometimes i wonder about Tyson...i hope it not drugs though that would be really bad.

=]
I knowz. The school newspaper is going put me and the three other girls that were with me in it for meeting 3OH!3 xDD
Yeas, Sean is the blonde one. DUDE, NAT IS TALL a** GUY
I had to look UP in order to talk to him. o.o
Tyson has lost a lot of weight and he's been pretty... spacy the past few years. >:/

Kylie the Cumbie

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:06 pm
Kyli3Fosho
Fragile Panic
Kyli3Fosho
Fragile Panic
You're amaingly lucky!
I'm so jelous.

I knowz. );

LOLIKR?

You're so lucky!

=]
I knowz. The school newspaper is going put me and the three other girls that were with me in it for meeting 3OH!3 xDD
Tyson has lost a lot of weight and he's been pretty... spacy the past few years. >:/

Ugh
I was in the school newspaper... I wasn't ready for the picture! So my
face was in the newspaper. Pretty much most of the school saw it. Ehh

But its so cool that you met them xd . I've never met anyone famous yet O: .
Maybe I have but I didn't know they were famous. OLOL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:17 pm
Kyli3Fosho
Fragile Panic
Kyli3Fosho
Fragile Panic
You're amaingly lucky!
I'm so jelous.

I knowz. );

LOLIKR?

You're so lucky!

=]

That's cool. I dont even think my school has a newspaper. Yeah he looks tall. That Tyson thing is true though...  

Fragile Panic

Other Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff