Yes, I have Milotic and can help!!
  Yes, I have Milotic, but can't help!
  No, I don't have a Milotic!
  Milotic Who?
  I'm here for the poll!!
View Results

Nintendo Mad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:07 am
Right, well, I have nearly all the pokemon now, apart from legendary pokemon and milotic. I have a ton of feebas, but now i need some advice of how to evolve it, as I don't wanna mess it up. Has anybody got Milotic? If so, how did you do it? What berries did you use to make the poffin? How was the poffin made? Nature of Feebas? ETC. Advice please!! Thanks!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:50 pm
I have two Milotic, but they're both from Emerald (PokeBlock was really easy to make), so I have virtually no experience with Poffin making, unfortunately. I can give you some advice, though.

The Feebas must have a nature with a preference for dry Poffin. I recommend Modest because it also boosts Special Attack. If you don't have a Modest one, you can also use Rash, Quiet, and Mild.

As for the Poffin, the quicker they are made, the better they are. But only stir quickly enough to keep the Poffin mix near the edge of the cooker. After a while, though, the mix starts to harden and you can spin more quickly. Keep up the pace or you'll burn it. When the mix gets really dark, you can spin as fast as you want.

Also, if it's possible, make your Poffin with a group through wireless; it gets done faster. Fast for Poffin making is about 40 seconds.

The Poffin should be as high leveled as possible (39 is really good).

Of course, berry choice matters a lot, too. The best berries to use for evolving Feebas are Apicot, Wiki, and Pamtre berries. The berries should be Dry, and not a mix of Dry and Sweet because sweet cancels out dry. I suggest practicing on other berries to get better first so you don't waste your Dry ones.

Hope this helps! 4laugh  

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

Nintendo Mad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:44 am
DreamChasing Windie
I have two Milotic, but they're both from Emerald (PokeBlock was really easy to make), so I have virtually no experience with Poffin making, unfortunately. I can give you some advice, though.

The Feebas must have a nature with a preference for dry Poffin. I recommend Modest because it also boosts Special Attack. If you don't have a Modest one, you can also use Rash, Quiet, and Mild.

As for the Poffin, the quicker they are made, the better they are. But only stir quickly enough to keep the Poffin mix near the edge of the cooker. After a while, though, the mix starts to harden and you can spin more quickly. Keep up the pace or you'll burn it. When the mix gets really dark, you can spin as fast as you want.

Also, if it's possible, make your Poffin with a group through wireless; it gets done faster. Fast for Poffin making is about 40 seconds.

Of course, berry choice matters a lot, too. The best berries to use for evolving Feebas are Apicot, Wiki, and Pamtre berries. The berries should be Dry, and not a mix of Dry and Sweet because sweet cancels out dry. I suggest practicing on other berries to get better first so you don't waste your Dry ones.

Hope this helps! 4laugh

Wow, for someone who has no experience with poffin making, you sure know a lot about it!! I'll try it out!! Thanks for the help!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:28 am
Basically, if you get a bunch of blue PokeBlocks, or I guess Poffins will work too.... and then use them on your Feebas, it'll evolve once it hits full. That's what I've been told. =)  

Zapatorf
Crew

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 pm
Nintendo Mad
DreamChasing Windie

Hope this helps! 4laugh

Wow, for someone who has no experience with poffin making, you sure know a lot about it!! I'll try it out!! Thanks for the help!!

Well, I haven't really made very many, I've just watched other people do it. xd
PokeBlock making is more my thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:21 pm
Zapatorf
Basically, if you get a bunch of blue PokeBlocks, or I guess Poffins will work too.... and then use them on your Feebas, it'll evolve once it hits full. That's what I've been told. =)

Yeah, I know it up to that point, but you have to make them just right in order to max out it's beauty!!  

Nintendo Mad

Nintendo Mad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:39 pm
DreamChasing Windie
Nintendo Mad
DreamChasing Windie

Hope this helps! 4laugh

Well, I haven't really made very many, I've just watched other people do it. xd
PokeBlock making is more my thing.

I preferred pokeblocks, although I wasn't really sure how it worked, so I'm not sure whether I did it well, but I like to think I did. It's hard to get into a group for poffin making, as I don't know many people my age that play pokemon!! I preferred pokeblocks, but I was never able to catch a feebas in my old games.  
Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games