Submit

kiejiro

Barton Vampire

6,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:46 pm
i'm curious what's your favorite L moment? mine is when he first introduces himself to the last of the japanese police(L's first appearance!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:27 pm
My favorites are when he intorduces himself to Light, Stealing Misa's phone, and when Misa says she cant imagine a world without light, and L says "that would be quite dark"  

tokijin0

michael j rox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 pm
I love it when L tells the force that he's also Eraldo Coil and Deneuve then offers a strawberry if they keep it a secret.

He's so serious about it. I laugh every time. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image
_____westdown westdown hadayokuwestdown

When Naomi accidentally kicks him down a flight of stairs in the novel. Well, I love their entire encounter right there, actually. <3
Kapo - OGRE YOU a*****e

westdown westdown testtest yes!_____
User Image

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Lawliets_Soul Fangirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 am
My fave L moments are, when he kicks Light in the face and says "im stronger than I look" when calls Matsuda to get im out of trouble "wanna go out drinkin tonight" (i just love how he says it) and when he steals Misa's phone.

But my very fave is when he says "ill give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret" and then he give Mogi a strawberry!  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:50 pm
tokijin0
...Misa says she cant imagine a world without light, and L says "that would be quite dark"

i fu*king love that part, me and my best friend quote that like 27-7 xd

but as for my fav moment....well i really don't know, theres just to many to pick from whee he's just that cool xp  

Crystal Ai

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:43 am
when L introduced himself the first time, told light he was L, played tennis with light, kicked light in the face ^v^,took misa's phone, and anytime he ate sweets. i also like the parts from the movies with l typing, the crepes van, and the mask he wore.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:53 am
User Image  

Blizzard snowstorm

JC1106

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:23 pm
Crystal Ai
tokijin0
...Misa says she cant imagine a world without light, and L says "that would be quite dark"

i fu*king love that part, me and my best friend quote that like 27-7 xd

but as for my fav moment....well i really don't know, theres just to many to pick from whee he's just that cool xp

he's a demon lol he has to be the cooloest anime character ever  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:30 pm
mine would probably be the fight with him and light, and when he calls himslef and kira childish.  

dietherd

Lil Ototo

Benevolent Lunatic

13,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:07 pm
OMG....It's Pablo...and Riley, Palmer, Thorton, Volkner, and Aaron XD
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

my fav moments were...his 1st appearance, the part where he steals Misa's phone, and the scene where he steals Misa's Cake and then Light and him fight...i just think that it's so...funny XD
but if ur talking about the live action movie also, the phone stealing/mask scene was by far the funniest thing i've seen him do XD
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:36 pm
Because it involves rain and the wiping of feet

I know it's a Biblical reference!

-gets shot anyway-  

anna bandana

Profitable Prophet

Cheshire Kitty - Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:11 pm
my favorite L moments were when he smiled (he looked adorable) when he beat the s**t out of Light (srry to all u ppl that like him but i just do not) and when he called Matsuda to get him out of trouble (and i mean the whole conversation was funny)
i heart L  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:38 pm
I liked L when he finally "submits" to Light. A very humble guesture that took my breath away. It showed that L in my opinion was much more smarter than Light, because in the end, Light died anyway, or at least that is what I have heard. I made it up to the eps. where the two look alikes, near and the other one where fighting, and Light was getting closer to figuring out who near was. sweatdrop L rocked my socks off, from the fight with Light, to the when he died. T-T Just like masane, L's memory will live on. 3nodding  

Killa-Keyblade Master-

O.G. Gaian

1,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Pirate Monkiee

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:11 am
My fav. moment with L was when he fell out of his chair, in fear of gods of death. XD
While light, and the rest of the task force where watching him...
that must have bin so emberising for him when that happend lol.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff