Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering----March Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest of the all?
  CINDERSTAR!!!!
  CINDERSTAR!!!!
  CINDERSTAR!!!!
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 am
kk it's that time of the month again!!! (well it was yesterday. . . ) but anyway!! Time for the March gathering!!!! YAAAY!!!

Cinderstar and her cats hussled into the gathering area, it was cold tonight and the wind was crisp. "Woodclan is the first here." Cinderstar purred.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 am
"Not by much," Cursedstar padded into the clearing with PebbleClan behind her. "Hello Cinderstar."  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:56 am
((Shdowstar didn't tell us who could come this month, I hope no one mids if i post...))
Firesong walked up, followed by other Fireclan cats. "Fireclan's here."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:47 pm
Crystalstar walked through the snow, Bearclaw and other SnowClan cats behind her. They were almost to the gathering. Crystalstar could already smell FireClan, WoodClan, and PebbleClan. Finally they reach the small island and her cats parted.

"Cinderstar, Cursedstar, Shadowstar," She nodded to each leader and took her place on a branch. "Patchstar has not come yet?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 pm
"You wish!" yowled Patchstar, tripping and tumbling into the clearing, landing squarely on top of Cursedstar.

"Hey," she mewed, laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Cinderstar flicked her ears back and glared at CUrsedstar "watching u!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 pm
Firesong scanned the area. It warmed her heart to see the clans getting along.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:59 pm
Crystalstar laughed, "Very graceful, Patchstar." (This is all before our battle...*glares*) "Since we're all here we can start." Crystalstar stepped forward and yowled. Silence took the island and every cat watched Crystalstar.

"Everything is well in SnowClan, our prey is plentiful and the snow deep." She purred and glanced at Patchstar, who rolled her eyes. "That is all, Patchstar." Crystalstar stepped back and Patchstar stepped forward.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:36 pm
"Well, over on the MoonClan border we are welcoming new-leaf." cats let out mrrows of amusement. "Other than that we are all well--prey is beginning to appear more abundantly now. We also have three new warriors: Raintail, Longear, and Spiritheart...and a new medicine cat, Lightstone."

Mews of congrats rose above the congregation. Patchstar stepped back and let another leader take their turn.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:46 pm
((Who's going to give Fireclan's announcements? I haven't seen Duskwind for a while...))  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:48 pm
Scarclaw sat in the audience of cats, looking around for no apparent reason. Why even bother trying to find cats? I don't have any friends... she thought, lowering her head in agony.

((Yes, I know I make her sound so emo xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:14 pm
(lol)
Cinderstar jumped forward. "prey is running well! (lyes all lyes!!) and our warrior's are at top condition from the raid of Thornclan (lyes!!!)" Cinderstar nodded, then swung her head at Cursedstar "Cursedstar your turn!" Cinderstar chanted.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:08 pm
Spiritheart walked over to Scarclaw, her ravaged face concerned. "Are you alright?"

Longear and Raintail sat together, whilst their brother, Lightstone walked over to Firesong with his mother, Robinsong.

"Hello Firesong, how is the prey running?" Loghtstone meowed  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 pm
"hello Lightstone. The prey runs well. And you?" She smiled at both Lightstone and Robinsong.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:03 pm
(sorry i haven't been on guys... sweatdrop )

Shadowstar glared at Cursedstar as she stood, her tail flicked impatiently.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff