Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO YOU WANT FREE GOLD
  YES I DO!!!!!!!!! GOOOOLDZ *DROOLS
View Results

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:43 am
ok. now i never really got into the next generation. i enjoyed it and recorded it but i never watched the whole series like i did voyager and deep space nine. so one time a long while ago i was watching like a three part episode or something but my recorder messed up and never recorded the rest and it was getting really interesting. here is what happened so far....

people had found remains in i think california and data and the crew where called in and they had discovered that tons of people had been killed there or something. so data tried to communicate with them and he ended up getting transferred back to the old west where he was trying to communicate with the future by building a maching (he was rich). and then he ran into gaina.(spelled wrong) ......

and thats when it got interesting and thats when it stopped recording. please help.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:09 am
The episodes are called "Time's Arrow I" and "Time's Arrow II", it happens to be a favorite of mine. The first one is from season 5 and and the second is from season 6.
He runs into Guinan while he is trapped back in time during the Victorian era. She doesn't know him because she hasn't met him yet, but he thinks she has traveled back in time to help him. Her race lives a long time, as you probably know.
You can find these episodes at Startrek.com, or you can try youtube.  

MadamedeLaValliere

Dedicated Seeker

18,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Tycoon 200

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:53 am
omg. thank you soooo much. i have wanted to see it sooo bad. this whole incident happend 1 year ago and i was so upset. i knew it was going to be good once i saw that she didnt know data. i cant wait to watch it.

thanks again. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:57 am
No problem, glad to be of help.

biggrin  

MadamedeLaValliere

Dedicated Seeker

18,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Tycoon 200

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:14 am
Enjoy the episodes. They were pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:08 am
omg they where great. probably fills the position of favorite for TNG for me. ill still always love year of hell for voyager. i just get a kick out of seeing capt. janeway fired up. lol.  

ranch_and_potatos

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:56 pm
nick_h_2023
omg they where great. probably fills the position of favorite for TNG for me. ill still always love year of hell for voyager. i just get a kick out of seeing capt. janeway fired up. lol.

Year of Hell was great. Loved the story line and the Krennim Commander was all you could hope for as a villian. He showed the feeling behind his character. The feeling of loss, anger and ego-mania.

But I think my favorite two part episode for Voyager is Scorpion. Its underlying focus of the whole was that the nature of a species cannot be ignored.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:19 pm
ohhh. that was good. i enjoy all of the underlyinng messages that star trek leaves but for some reason i always enjoy those hardcore episodes like umm oh macrocosm. amazing. i love how janeway has to get down and dirty. i mean i do enjoy seeing a well lit bridge but there is something about when you get to see all of that star fleet training come into play and the principles go out the nearest airlock. lol.  

ranch_and_potatos

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff