Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply PSG News Letter
♣ PSG NewZ: March 2009 ♣

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello Stranger! Hope our second issue of PSG NewZ finds you in great spirits. As guild Captain I will be trying harder and be more commited to bringing life back into our guild. Starting with the NewZ Letter of course, I have decided to make it short and sweet highlighting all the interesting things going on like birthdays, winners of contest forum threads and of course other contest and such. That way the Newz Letter can be done the first week of each month. This is w=also our new way of announcing winners for Avi Contest, there will be categories and links to wherever it is i want you to go. U can definitely pm me if there is something u would like for me to highlight or acknowledge for our guild. Thanks everyone and enjoy our second issue

~Community Highlight~

My Funny Valentine Avi contest Winners
1st: Fanboy360 2nd: Meliscioses22 3rd: Mystic12
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Congratulations everyone i wish you luck for this month's contest! No one has won any other contests due to inactivity but lets get things on a roll and come up with some contests!! Pm me for more questions about it...we defifnitly need more avi contests...any hosts?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
March Birthdays
Shajinia - 19th
alien knight 17 - 30th
Mikoto_7 - 7th

April Birthdays
Prince_lubu - 15th
Hopefully i can get a voluteer to make psg b-day cards so we can send them to our members
March Gaia-versary
Timberwolf78= 21th/2006
April Gaia-versary
MyOwnRainCloud= 24th/2007

We will start to have a day each moth where we can hang out in towns, ZOMG fishing or where ever.

~Thread Highlights~

Some of our Favorite threads have gone dead but there are some still hanging in there!

• -Sakabato-Chaos-Demigod- left fellow PSGans scratching their heads trying to guess what he was thinking in ♦let's play 20?s♦ and when we found out what it was it certainly left us shaking our heads. You got us Saka!!!

• Konichiwa! O genki desu ka? Thinking u need a daily dose of Japanese? I am actually learning some really cool words in Japanese. Yesh Yesh os making sure we are using sentences and of course how to insult our own selves so that we do not disrepect other's and OfCourseImAwesome is finding words for us to say, Hontouni arigatou gozaimasu heart

• I have to show some love to the music thread because Druids still got some folks rocking out!! ♫♪♫♪♪

wish i culd highlight them all because PSG is just great to hang out in.....I have to pay respect to OfCourseImAwesome did anyone pay attention to the number of post in the bump thread?

~PSGan Spotlight~

We have an incredible crew and i want to shine the spotligh on the loyalty you show to PSGans:
undacuva_druid (Vice Captain) : thank you for always voluteering and for contributing to last months issue
OfCourseImAwesome (Vice Captain): Keeping PSG alive with your 10,000 bumps
Graphic Geek: giving us updates on Sophia because u know we miss her
MyOwnRainCloud: sneaking on to gaia just to say hi to us all heart
SugarySweet6: organizing, suggesting and keeping me on my toes when Im slacking...thanks for all your help....staying active in the crew log
fanboy360: staying loyal to psg even if you parents never let you off punishment

also i want to thank the special person who made donations for the guild consisting of User ImageUser Image Thank you whoever u are. Ebon Fearie? Mystic12? lol

~Upcoming Events~

• Five WordsAs you may have noticed there have been some changes in the guild. We now have the opportunity to list some words for tag search. And also u may have notice a little quote that we are allowed to use to decribe our guild tell me what u think in Whats That?

• Scavenger hunt!!! through out the guild will be some hidden gaia items u will have to find them tell me which thread and who's post it is in...this will begin in April...there will be prizes for winners.

• Have you ebtered this months avi contest? Well what are u waiting for polling will begin soo so hurry up!!

Till next time be safe
    heart Mel

go to guild now

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:12 pm
Happy April Fool's.
Hello April, g'bye March.

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PSG News Letter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash