First of all! welcome to the Taylor Lautner fan club! You may call me Musiq of you like! Before anything happens in this guild and forum theres a couple rules that needs to followed!

1. SOME language can be used but not any words that you wouldnt or couldnt say on gaia! What i mean by this is things that is PG-13 only!

2. EVERYONE in this guild are Taylor fans, not just you! So if you want to talk about Taylor please dont say things like "Taylor's mine and nobody else can have him!" I would appreciate it if Taylor is SHARED!! NOT OWNED!! lol

3. This is not a place to threaten or disrespect anybody! if you have a problem with someone or something please contact me ASAP!!

4. If you want, spread the word to your friends or even people you dont know on gaia! But do not say things that are false! for example: "come to the Taylor Lautner fan club! they're giving out free gold!" Please do not tell people things unless it's true!

5. NO SCAMMING

6. NO SPAMMING

7. NO CYBERING

8. Always Obey the rules and what the Captian and Vice Captain (Ultralolipopflavor) tells you!

9. Plz do not ask to be Promoted!!! We will promote you if it is neccesary!!

10. Do not edit or delete other peoples posts!! It is the Captain and Vice Captains job to remove them if they are not appropriate or If they do not Stick with the Subject of the Post!!! If you do, there will be consequences!!!

If you DO NOT follow these rules you will be given a warning, second time you will asked to quit the guild! If you do not quit when told you will be reported!!

Thank you!!!