Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I am totally new, but eager to learn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kandi Ravr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 am
Hey, my name is Felicia, and I had a friend (who isn't a friend now) and let me borrow a Wiccan/Pagen book. I was really interested, and now that she won't talk to me anymore, I'm extremely lost.
I do not have the funds for a book, and I do not have internet (save for school).
Could someone please help me?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:39 am
First of all, welcome to the guild.

Secondly, it would help if we knew what path you were looking into. Keep in mind that Pagan is an umbrella term that encompasses many different religions. I believe scorplett has a reading list on Wicca somewhere, but I can't find it at the minute.  

PhantomPhoenix0

RubyLight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:35 pm
Hello. What are you interested in? A good place to start is the Pathways section.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:42 pm
PhantomPhoenix0
First of all, welcome to the guild.

Secondly, it would help if we knew what path you were looking into. Keep in mind that Pagan is an umbrella term that encompasses many different religions. I believe scorplett has a reading list on Wicca somewhere, but I can't find it at the minute.
Thirdly, it's spelled pagan.

Also note that Paths might not be the place to start. Perhaps an overview of what a pagan is by denotation and common usage is in order.

Maybe follow that up with some basic understandings of how some pagans see deities.

I'd add to that an Ethics Lesson 99.

Maybe after that a preview on how to find quality resources and then maybe discuss the numerous paths that qualify as "pagan".

... But that's just me...

And yes... I'm abusing ellipsis just to make Nuri twitch...  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff