Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
If I lose any more weight, I'll be a man...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:07 am
I'm so sick of losing weight only in my chest. I don't even want to lose anymore weight because I'll have nothing left! I was a C cup at my heaviest weight of 160lbs (5'7 height) Went to a B cup when I lost 25lbs. I'm finally getting rid of those last 5lbs and now none of my new bras fit anymore. Tops I could never wear without a bra I can and have zero sign of cleavage in. Personally I don't think having a small chest is soo bad. Maybe most guys prefer big boobs but I never minded my size. Now I'm starting to get a lil self conscious. Mostly because all the bras and shirts I have make me look even flatter than I really am. I'm scared to lose anymore weight. I'd even rather gain back those few pounds, except my stomach is still not flat enough for me to feel comfortable in a bikini and that is goal, or was...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:23 am
I'm glad I'm back to being a B-cup :3 I had C's and I didn't like them at all. >.< bigger boobies are not for me.

I guess you just have to buy some new great bras and tops that will flatter your new body :3  

delete_my_existence

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:28 am
I'd stop trying to lose weight for about a month and find equilibrium for my weight and the activity of my lifestyle, I'd stop any extra cardio Ie: I'd ride to school and not hit the gym. I'd focus that month on my eating, and then I'd start to do a lot of target exercises for stomach and whatever I wanted to lose still.

But that's just me, and some men prefer small breasts. Most of the time if you're with a guy that PREFERS large breasts and will let that effect you, well gosh, he's probably a d**k.

Work your tush and make it a tush to be remembered. (It's the thing my fiance was first attracted to on me. Back before I'd gained so much weight. : P )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:39 am
User Image

My qualm from the beginning has been my breasts shrinking ... -Sigh.-

I adore my curves and size, but not the stomach and random piles of fat. Since there isn't anything I can do about spot reduction, as such doesn't exist without surgery, I committed myself to losing weight.

Even if it means my precious boobies get smaller. T T
I emphasize with you, I really do.

"If your stomach feels weak my work here is DONE."

Pink Rain Today

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games