Reply Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]
Scammers and Hackers are Evil!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moleje

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:10 am
Have you ever been hacked or know somone who has.
Has anyone ever tried to scam you!

Chat about it here and tell the story.

Remember admins will never ever ever ask you for your information they already have access to it and your account, anyone saying otherwise is trying to scam you.

Some tried to do this to me today so I thought why not make a topic about it!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:14 am
I recieved this horrible lie from i_Fade_i today, the second attempt to scam me on Gaia and once again it is evil.

They sent me this and I don't much like it at all. It's just not fair why are these people bothering me?

You have been reported.

©Copyright serving Gaia since 2003 "Report Scanner". 2009 Gaia Interactive Device, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Attention User,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested.If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 10 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in or this report will not be able to pass the maintainence.
IF YOU IGNORE THIS MESSAGE YOU WILL BE BANNED

User Name:

Password:

Verify Password:

Email:

Date Of Birth: / /

*REMEMBER* TYPE THE INFORMATION ABOVE WITH A SPACE BETWEEN EACH LETTER ex. g n a r u t o << spaces!

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please DO NOT submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation. Sorry for this disturbance.

Your sincerely,

-Gaia Administrator & Help & Support Team-

©REPORT 423.738.435.889.349

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS GETTING THE INFORMATION ABOVE TO US PLEASE EMAIL US AT gaiareport@live.de .

IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE THE INFORMATION YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DEACTIVATED.  

Moleje

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:26 am
tayseanprince hacked my good friend Kirby the 3rd,and this other guy(I forget his name,but he changed it to mstry man).He I even have comments from him on my profile(go into all comments and go to page 5)saying that he is the hacker....What a stupid dude.. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:55 am
Gaia hacking, or games hacking? xd
As for games, I'm not much of a hacker, but I recently bought an Action Replay for Nintendo DS... Useless to say, I've been getting lots of legendary Pokemon these days! xd
(Besides, I have a Gameshark for Nintendo64, which I used to access the special stuff hidden in the GoldenEye cartridge ninja )

But I'm sure you're talking about Gaia hacking now, so I'll stop xd

I've never tried to hack anyone, and I've never been hacked. I know nobody who was hacked.

I said I've never been hacked, but that doesn't mean people never tried to hack me! Indeed, I've received 3 PMs up to now that were asking for my information. blaugh Haha, ya got the wrong person!!

Oddly, one of those messages (the last one I've received) came to me after I tried to sell something in the Marketplace cheaper than like 2 other people. We were constantly changing the price of our item to be able to appear at the top of the page. xd

That message is:

Mod Assistant 737
User Image
We are sorry to inform you but your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaia Moderator, we don't normally ask for this information but to clear your report we need to check your account.You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you do not fill out the information requested immediately,your account will result in a Perma-Ban.

*Username:
*Password:
*Confirm Password:
*Email Address:

Once your account has been verified that it's free of faults, your e-mail provider will be notified when your account investigation is over. We thank you for your patience. If you do not reply in the next 10 minutes, there will be a 6 month ban.

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online TOS. Additionally, please do not submit this form multiple times for the same PM.

Sincerely Yours,
Gaia Administration.

What I still don't get, is the fact that an e-mail provider can possibly be involved with a Gaia hacking problem. O.o;; rofl

And they're urging me to send them my information ("in the next 10 minutes")? Hahaha xd Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah right I'll send it to you!

Really, receiving that kind of PM is fun. I want more to laugh at! lol

To Moleje: ... e-mail address being gaiareport@live.de?? How stupid, they're like saying "hello, this is a joke! Gotcha, eh?" xd  

Lilmagical_star

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:58 am
I have Action Replay for the DS aswell....Lots of Legi's and shiny's for me,thank you. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:08 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
I have Action Replay for the DS aswell....Lots of Legi's and shiny's for me,thank you. xd

I got my Action Replay last week. Since I'm not Japanese at all, and not even American, I was like tired of not being able to get this or that Pokémon because they're event Pokémon and only people who participated in those could get them. stare That's like, unfair. confused I don't like hacking normally (I don't think I've ever used my Gameshark to get 100 lives or things like that), but hey, Pokémon aren't Japan-only!! So I want to get them too! mad blaugh

For now, I've only caught Pokémon such as Shaymin or Darkrai. Regular Poké, so no shinies. But I might try a shiny code. It's rather tempting... :3  

Lilmagical_star

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:42 am
You should get Arceus,he's the bizz... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:42 pm
I tried getting Arceus, but he didn't want to go into that darn Ultra Ball. mad
I know I could have used a Master Ball, but I want to earn my Pokémon. 3nodding  

Lilmagical_star

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 am
I didn't mean too(I really didn't)but I accidently used the infinite MasterBalls code.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 pm
I had an Action Replay once. I used it to steal Pokemon from the Battle Factory in Pokemon Emerald. Also, walking through walls is fun. whee

As for Gaia, I've only had to put up with one hacking attempt. It was reported right away.  

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

Moleje

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:07 pm
If yall run into Knuckle Lad dont' tell him how to get hacked Pokemon he'll be harassing me to help him for weeks. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:19 am
wahmbulance WARNING! wahmbulance

I dunno if it's just in Ireland or all over the place,but supposedly there's this big virus going around the place.It's on Bebo and maybe all over the internet.On Bebo,anyway,there's this comment that says here's a link to a Youtube video or something,and there's a link with the comment.It's doesn't bring you to anywhere,it sets a huge virus onto your computer.So don't go clicking any links,people. 3nodding  

Fairy Alchemist 96

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:59 pm
I broke my old computer loads of times from viruses. And I don't even d/l that much! Or I don't think I do...  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:11 am
GeorgeStow
I broke my old computer loads of times from viruses. And I don't even d/l that much! Or I don't think I do...

I d/l WAY too much. xp  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces