Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I'm jealous

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle423

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:17 am
Ok, so I lik this guy named Jack and my friend (fake name) Kim knows it. So when she just found out she's begginging to like go near him and talk to him and stuff but she doesn't lik him. but now she's like chatting with him on AIM and i'm getting really jealous of her. she talks to him and i don't. it's hard and me and jack don't talk to each other. he;s in my AIM but i'm just scared to say something dumb. i think they lik each other and know i can't talk to Kim about Jack. I don't know what to do and
I'm about to blow and tell the TRUTH!!! what should i do?? cry cry cry cry eek neutral crying stressed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:09 am
Don't worry about saying something stupid. Eventually, everyone says something stupid. I don't think your friends is being a good friend right now if she's doing that, because it doesn't sound coincidental to me that she's doing that. The way you made it sound, it looks like she was doing it on purpose. Go on and talk to him, even a simple "Hi" if that's all you can push yourself for. If he doesn't like you back then he doesn't deserve you.  

iLuvHorses7

The_Little_Red_Fern

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:14 am
Sweets i went though that with my ex bffl. We where 15 and i had a crush on this one guy; who i let her meet. they begain to date behind my back with out telling me. She was my bffl for like 4 years and she did that to me with out even telling me. when i found out i was so angry. She and i begain to fight every time she came down to stay at his house. We never got along because she was scared i would take him from her. i ended up not taking him because my other chick friend ended up doing it for me. Now me and my ex bffl never speak after 2 years after she and her ex broke up because i hang out with him. Hell i couldnt so s**t about it because at the time he and went to school together and he lives like 10 minutes from my house sweatdrop

If you like this guy get a move on and talk to him because it could happen to you too. so dont worrie about being stupid. if you fear talking to him. email him or write a letter to him. thats what i do when im shy around guys i like.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games