Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
So... who does he like? (RECENTLY UPDATED!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLuvHorses7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:01 am
Alright, you've heard of T, right? I have a really old topic of him from earlier this school year. Then, he had a gf and I had a crush on him and Melody didn't, or at least she was quiet about it, IDK. Well, that was then. This is now. He doesn't sit across from me, or at another place in the classroom - but right beside me. I don't know if it was fate or my old prayers being answered, or just coincidence, but my teacher moved him there. Well, I kinda started liking him again recently. Like, late January.
Well, in February, Melody asked me "Who do you like?" I hesitantly said "No one." She said, "I know you're lying. Who is it?!?!" I said "Okay. I like T again." Then, she said "Aww! You know what, I kinda like him too." So, from then we had some phone covos about him, and a few at school. One day, Kayla told him Melody liked him, and he said he liked her still. Then, she started jumping around and bragging. I really wanted to cry, because obviously she didn't know how I felt then, and she knew I really liked him. Well, about a week ago, she told me and Kayla a big fat lie. She said "I liked T ever since he walked in through the door of the classroom." A few months ago, she said she was a good liar. Plus when he asked her out at the beginning of the year, she said no, but she said it was because she was under pressure to say yes. Well, at my birthday party/sleepover, I asked Melody "have you ever liked T? I won't tell him, I promise." She said "Yeah, once, for about a week. It was a small crush, but I'm over it now." And she was looking me in the eye. The day she found out he still liked her, she had me ask if they were really bf & gf, because she wasn't sure. He wasn't either, because apparently he likes both of us. One of my guy friends asked me (well, he wasn't speaking because it was in class, he really mouthed the words to me) if I liked T. I nodded my head "yes." Then, he turned to T and I turned my head to listen to what the teacher was saying. Then, my gut friend turned to me again and started mouthing something to me, sort of smiling. T has been giving me signs I think. I want to ask him out, but IDK if I should. I think I might tell him me and Melody like him again. But, the thing is, I don't know how. Mel might get mad at me if I went out with him and maybe even try to foil the relationship even though we promised to not fight over guys no matter what, but if she goes out with T she might rub it in my face. Unintentionally or not.
Anyways, I need help please.
Oh, and me and Diamond aren't friends anymore. I got fed up with her, so I told her we weren't friends anymore. But - she keeps bugging my to be friends again -_-. So yeah, she's not THAT big of a problem anymore.
So please help me, or go take a break from reading all that XD
TY for your time :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:07 am
wow. u hav a big problem. idk what to do. but if u lik just tell melody. she won't be mad maybe jealous but all's fair in lov and war.  

Gabrielle423

iLuvHorses7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:17 am
Gabrielle423
wow. u hav a big problem. idk what to do. but if u lik just tell melody. she won't be mad maybe jealous but all's fair in lov and war.

You make a good point  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 pm
iLuvHorses7
Gabrielle423

You make a good point

But the saying all's fair in love and war, means nothing is fair in love and war. But, it is... Ugh, it's so confusing!

faux_fur_rabbit

iLuvHorses7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 pm
faux_fur_rabbit
iLuvHorses7
Gabrielle423

You make a good point

But the saying all's fair in love and war, means nothing is fair in love and war. But, it is... Ugh, it's so confusing!

I know!
I wanna talk about the whole "All/NOTHING is fair in love & war" thing with Mel.
Oh, and he knows we like him... everyone does redface At least we're not afraid to admit we like him mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:48 pm
well all i have to say is good luck
i think he might be scared to ask one of you out if you both like him and he likes both of you
but from what you've said of melody before, it sounds like she goes through crushed fast and if you wait it out and you guys still like each other she might be over him
but yeah, good luck!  

chocolatecastleinthesky

iLuvHorses7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm
chocolatecastleinthesky
well all i have to say is good luck
i think he might be scared to ask one of you out if you both like him and he likes both of you
but from what you've said of melody before, it sounds like she goes through crushed fast and if you wait it out and you guys still like each other she might be over him
but yeah, good luck!

Thanks for the good luck!
my friend Kayla said he should go with me, and she said it in front of Melody. We both asked her and she said me. She told me on the phone the other day she heard him talking to someone else and saying I was cuter than Melody! I was like "what?" (I didn't really believe her) and she was like "Yeah, everyone says that. EVERYONE says that."
I'm gonna talk to Mel and see if we should ask Kayla to tell T that we both like him & he should ask one of us out, but tell her not to say a specific name. But I think you're right though, chocolate, I think he is scared!
Again, ty!
Oh, and coming up is Spring break. I may get some time to post some things about T. But for now, I have other things to do. I have way more time starting tomorrow to surf the 'net. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:17 pm
your welcome and tell us how that goes!  

chocolatecastleinthesky

iLuvHorses7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 pm
chocolatecastleinthesky
your welcome and tell us how that goes!

I will (vv)
Okay, well I've basically told you all there is to know about T thus far, basically. I'm going over to Mel's house on Thursday, and so is Kayla, and T lives in her neighborhood so we might go to the park there, JTS (just to see) if we run into him, like we did when I slept over at her house in August/September (I forgot, either early September or late August :p) of '08 lol. I told Mel my plan, that Kayla would tell him we like him (LOL, I know he knows already XD. Everyone knows I like him) and he could ask one of us out if he wanted to. Then, Melody had a plan that we both date him for 1 week, then he breaks up with the other girl and keeps dating one. Kayla liked my idea better (I told her, and she agreed to do the plan) because Mel's would be weird, and plus he could (and would be, in the first place!) cheat, but tell us not to tell anyone we went out with him, not even our BFFs, although that doesn't seem like he would do a thing like that. Mel even said she didn't think her idea was so great, she just though of it o.o
Well, yeah. Since its Spring Break for me, I guess nothing until I get back into school or if I see him before than will really be about T, and therefore not suitable for this topic at the moment (LOL) Oh, and as for my plan, I'll tel how that pans out after it does pan out XD.
Well, uh... Laterz!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:51 pm
It is currently 10:45PM. I woke up from a very very deep nap about an hour ago. Now, I will post an update, and possibly a critical one for my situation.

Okay, so, let's rewind to when I got home from Melody's house. This kid from my neighborhood, who has a crush on me, came to my house and was like "Your sister and her friend want you to come to the park. So, uh. They want you to go the park at the, um, the park park, not the school park." (he used their IRL names, though) I giggled, because he obviously was lying (and badly, might I add.) Well, that's not what has me worried. It's the fact that he met my guy friend I mentioned in the first post, let's call him J (XD). Well, he rode by my house on his bike looking for, omg, the kid from my neighborhood. My sister met him today, aswell. Well, the kid from my neighborhood is somehow convinced that I like him. J is friends with T; so now do you see why I'm so worried? I think the kid from my neighborhood told J that we were bf/gf, and my sister always says that he's my bf, but I don't like him. I like T, T only, and now he's gonna ask Mel out because he's going to think that I already have a bf because now I think J is convinced I like the kid from my neighborhood, too *sob*. See, I was anxious for Monday; now I wish that I was going to be home schooled for the rest of the school year. I still have a few days to fix this, but I need more time... I'm scared. I don't want to hurt the kid from my neighborhood, but I don't want to get hurt before T gets a chance to make his mind up completely. But, Kayla told us that he was going out with his ex for the third time. She broke it off with him a few weeks ago, and she said she broke up with T because he wasn't her type and she didn't like him anymore. So, I think Kayla is lying about that. Plus, one of them would have told us (us being Me and Mel.). Me and T are friends, even closer friends since he found out I still liked him o.O . He would have told me, or even left me an obvious sign.
Oh, and I just feel like saying this; T was crazy over Mel at the beginning of the year, and she turned him down the thousand times he asked her out. So, Melody already had her chance, and she knows, and now she wants another one. I really want my shot - and I feel horrible for this, but I think it's my turn for my chance with him. I also remember his [T] birthday, but when I dated Chris I couldn't remember his, although that was when we had just started going out I found out his b-day. So, I guess that's why. But still - I'm trying to comfort myself right now and concoct a way to fix my little mess at home - and hopefully I will. If not, I might break down. JK, but I will be very, bery delicate if I can't fix this by myself, because I know for a fact my sister won't help at all -_-
Okay, TY for reading my update! Please reply, I guess... mrgreen  

iLuvHorses7

chocolatecastleinthesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:36 am
weeell...
you definately need to talk to him before Monday...
maybe you wanna ask him if he heard about your sister going around telling everyone that you and that guy dating and acted really annoyed by it.... cuz sisters do that type of thing a lot..... not quite sure what else to say, sorry
hope things work out!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm
You reall shouldn't try to analyze every detail of every situation. you're just making walls in your own maze.
just be friendly, the best you can be, all the time, things will work in the end, even if it's in a way you'd never expect. you can't control what other people do so you can't base your happiness on them.
i don't want to sound like your parent. but im telling you from my own experience that you can not spend every minute of the day trying to figure out who likes who. there's just not enough time for it. you have a life and a future to build and it's too early to center it all on one person.
don't take me wrong, im not saying you shouldn't have a childhood or that you shouldn't have fun, and i don't mean it in an a**l way. but i don't see the fun nor the purpose in tearing yourself up in figuring out where everyone is on the social grid at every minute, so why would you want to  

June-iful

iLuvHorses7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:11 pm
I'm not trying to do that every minute, just ever other minute xd
Really, I don't mean to worry about who likes who, it's just that everyone sucks me into worrying more than I should.
The whole kid from my neighborhood thing is not straightened out yet, but next time I see him it will be; will be I say!
As for the whole T thing...
Let's just say, Dashawn just moved way up on my hate list! Okay, now I wasn't there when it happened, but Kayla was. Okay, now let's put it to this so you don't get confused. T was going out with me, he picked me - until Dashawn reminded him of a promise they and some other boys made at the beginning of the school year, that they wouldn't date eachother's ex-girlfriends. And, being the great guy he is, he lived up to him promise and broke up with me. Now, the details. Kayla told me he nearly started tearing up when he said "I have to break up with (my real name here)." When Kayla told me, I could practically hear my heart shatter. I came close to crying about 10 times in class. If Dashawn was as considerate as T was, then maybe he would have talked it through with T. But - Kayla did say this, T also said that he'd only go out with me. I think he's going to talk things through with Dashawn - but I just love how loyal he [T] is to his friends. I mean, I really felt bad, but when I found out that he didn't want to break up with me, I came closer to crying (because, I mean, how sweet is that?), but then I sucked it up because I don't want him to feel like he made me cry. He's just a great guy - and I don't know what I saw in Chris or Dashwan anymore... seriously. Dashawn is stupid, but clever. Seriously, his cleverness makes up for his stupidity. And Chris is a jerk, let's just leave it at that. I know, I'm pointing out bad things in Dashawn and Chris, but those things are true.
I guess I'll post updates when they come, so, I guess read & reply! Oh, and the next 2 weeks are testing (eek!). Which means, my teacher might move the desks so we're not in groups anymore emo But, there is still a possibility that T could be sat near me. Still, yeah. My heart is in 2 halves, one half is broken and the other half is fine, like 50 50. Okay, so as I was saying...
Thanks for reading this! Either reply or don't... I can't control whether or not you do either one XD. Alright, so, laterz!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games