Reply Life Issues & Fashion
What are you wearing today? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trampyre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:12 am
Me: still in my blue pyjamas. Later, probably a comfortable black skirt, black stockings and a black sweater and my purple scarf.

It's just one of those days I don't feel like putting in to much effort into looking good (I'm sick).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:49 am
hmmmmm.....

well, a black chef's jacket with black BDU pants and black no skid work shoes and my black Ireland logo ballcap.....

and for tomorrow....

the exact same thing, only with a fresh pair of socks and underwear....

(it's nice to work at a job that lets me wear black 24/7....lol)  

Keevan Draco

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:42 pm
oh so Extravagant...

I'm still in jammies .__.
aka my boyfriend football sweatpants and an oversized shirt
xd

User Image
Magica Gothique: A Guild

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:48 pm
Keevan Draco
hmmmmm.....

well, a black chef's jacket with black BDU pants and black no skid work shoes and my black Ireland logo ballcap.....

and for tomorrow....

the exact same thing, only with a fresh pair of socks and underwear....

(it's nice to work at a job that lets me wear black 24/7....lol)

It's funny, I can wear just about any kind of hat other than a ball cap. Ball caps make me look... really dumb. Even if I try twisting backwards, sideways, every which ways, I just can't get them to look good. Hence, I don't own any. neutral

And yeah, jobs that let you wear black all the time kick a**. wink  

trampyre

trampyre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:53 pm
Extravagantly Yours
I'm still in jammies .__.
aka my boyfriend football sweatpants and an oversized shirt
xd

I practically live in my blue fleece and blue flannel pj's these days. My cat certainly approves because it means my lap is warm and fuzzy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:43 pm
Black jeans, black t-shirt, black sweatshirt. Thats what I usually wear to work, but every other day its all that except a black full length coat instead of sweatshirt.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:37 pm
An old pair of awesome black faded out pants with one of my ex's shirt that has a hole in it...
Weekend clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:24 am
Dark brown boots (my goth cowboy boots... xd ), black trench coat, Aerosmith t-shirt, olive green baggy pants that look like they're from a military surplus store, one earing, a watch, a silver band ring, a ring that looks like a twisting crocodile, a ring that looks like a skull with the headress of an Egyptian pharoah, and a necklace.

The necklace has a sword on it strung on a black cord. The sword has a dragon curling around the blade protectivley, the cross-guard is in the shape of simple dragon heads, and the grip looks like it's modeled after some strip of leather twisting around it. There's a blue gem set into the centre of the cross-gaurd too. There's a hole in the pommel so the ring that attatches it to the necklace can go through.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:52 pm
Faded black jeans, a black tank top and a hoodie with so many colors I don't even want to differentiate them... Wait, no. I have to. xd Okay, white, black, gray, purple, and blue. There we go. xd Oh, and converse.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 pm
for today...being a short release from work (yay! for days off.) I'm sporting my black utili-kilt with my hunter green/black raw silk kimono top, and black gladiator sandals. yeah....I have weird tastes in house casual wear. For tomorrow, being a "gotta pay the bills out in public" day, i'll probably wear one of my black shirts/denim jeans/combat boot combos with my signature black ireland ballcap.  

Keevan Draco

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:10 am
Digital Malevolence
Black jeans, black t-shirt, black sweatshirt.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:29 pm
A pinstripe long sleeve shirt, a pair of jeans, and the worn out choker that I pretty much wear everyday.  

Awesome Akwardness

trampyre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:04 pm
XWraith_LordX
Dark brown boots (my goth cowboy boots... xd ), black trench coat, Aerosmith t-shirt, olive green baggy pants that look like they're from a military surplus store, one earing, a watch, a silver band ring, a ring that looks like a twisting crocodile, a ring that looks like a skull with the headress of an Egyptian pharoah, and a necklace.

The necklace has a sword on it strung on a black cord. The sword has a dragon curling around the blade protectivley, the cross-guard is in the shape of simple dragon heads, and the grip looks like it's modeled after some strip of leather twisting around it. There's a blue gem set into the centre of the cross-gaurd too. There's a hole in the pommel so the ring that attatches it to the necklace can go through.

nifty. I love rings. I have a big collection of them, mainly silver with various gemstones, but I do have one gold/white gold one that my bf gave me with a chainlink design, and a beautiful silver one that my mom gave me, that is silver wire with various types of black beads. I love silver jewelry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:09 pm
Digital Malevolence
Digital Malevolence
Black jeans, black t-shirt, black sweatshirt.

XD

that's what my boyfriend wears, lyke, every single day ... black, faded black, or grey.

although he does own a few brown things and a few khahi green things. Looking in his closet you'd think he was 'hip', because he has some very nice vintage jackets, and a trenchcoat. But he never wears those things.  

trampyre

trampyre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:15 pm
today I dressed rather fancy and wore a purple waist cincher with a long-sleeved black shirt, a light tank top under that for added warmth, and a long black skirt. I always seem to be wearing skirts these days. They feel warmer to me than jeans in this changeable weather we're having DX

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to wear so many layers all the time but I get so chilly if I don't wear at least 3 layers going out of the house. Grr, thus begins March in Toronto... crying  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff