Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Ryan's A Man Now, Ladies! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you let Ryan buy you alcohol?
  DUH!
  Nah.
  If he wanted to...?
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:21 pm
Watch this. biggrin

This is way back from when Ryan just turned 21, but I just found it. xD Oh my gosh, this is funny. I had to make a thread for it. Watch Brendon's facial expressions. 4laugh heart

And this one... x ... is self explanitory. -drool- gonk heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:11 pm
xD Yeaaah. I would totally let Ryan buy a drink. Among other things. 8D  

Asplosion Rainbow

Quotable Pumpkin

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:06 am
Lawl.
They're funny.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:19 pm
I've love to see Panic lively on stage like that. I feel like during both of the headliners I saw them it, they were just putting on an act the entire time to make it more show-show-esque, which I consider a great thing. But, I'd love to see them just goof off and what-not like that someday.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:03 am
PrimeOdd
I've love to see Panic lively on stage like that. I feel like during both of the headliners I saw them it, they were just putting on an act the entire time to make it more show-show-esque, which I consider a great thing. But, I'd love to see them just goof off and what-not like that someday.
Same! They didn't talk much either of the times I saw them, even in between songs they never stopped playing.

Seeing stuff like this makes me want to hang out with them so bad xd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
Same! They didn't talk much either of the times I saw them, even in between songs they never stopped playing.

Oh. They talked a lot when I saw them, but it wasn't like...natural. Like it was obvious it was all rehearsed. Ryan put on his "Dylan" voice and stuff, you know? xd

Same. D= They're such cool guys...

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:36 pm
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

Oh. They talked a lot when I saw them, but it wasn't like...natural. Like it was obvious it was all rehearsed. Ryan put on his "Dylan" voice and stuff, you know? xd

"Dylan" voice?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm
When Ryan turned twenty-one that was the point in time where I think all of them looked the hottest collectively.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOMMMMMMMMMMMM

jordanlaag

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:20 pm
And Spencer is almost a man
xD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:55 pm
~[girlygirl]~
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

"Dylan" voice?

Poly will know what I'm talking about. xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 pm
reinventxlove
When Ryan turned twenty-one that was the point in time where I think all of them looked the hottest collectively.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOMMMMMMMMMMMM

I think they all looked the hottest collectively during their summer 2006 tour. heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 pm
Kyli3Fosho
And Spencer is almost a man
xD

I loved that part too. rofl

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:06 am
PrimeOdd
~[girlygirl]~
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

"Dylan" voice?

xd heart

Yeah. He ALWAYS does that on stage though. If I didn't know better, I would think that was his natural voice...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:41 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
~[girlygirl]~
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

"Dylan" voice?

xd heart

Yeah. He ALWAYS does that on stage though. If I didn't know better, I would think that was his natural voice...

People probably think he's British or something.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:02 pm

And My Daddy Said
User Image
"Stay Away From Juliet"

D:
I haven't heard of Ryan's "Dylan" voice... gonk