Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Past ED. Now fat and need to lose it!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GidgetGEARZ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:17 am
So.. I went through anorexia about 2 years ago. Back near August-September, I was bulimic. I've had an anorexic diet (below 1,000 calorie intake on average) for almost 2 years I'd say. I did/do occasionally go through binges, however. [Lastnight]
So.. I've gained a good bit of weight. How much, I'm not sure. During the anorexia, I was 82lbs. I maintained 110 for a bit, then it jumped up to what it is now. I'm guessing it's about 125-130. I'm 5'4"
I'd like to lose some of that weight, and get down a few sizes. (I'm a 5 currently)
I'm a lactose intollerant vegetarian. I don't eat fried foods. I use the substites for EVERYTHING. [Ex. Icantbelieveitsnotbutter spray, Splenda]
I walk 4 miles when I can. It used to be every day. But now I actually do things-got a life ^_^''
Does anyone have any helpful hints/suggestions/advice?
I'd love to be able to slim down. Be more confident.
Not be a fatty sad

This was a bit of my ranting, too. Please excuse that. I'm just kind of down about it.

Also--does anyone else have a similar story? Encounters?
Share smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:12 am
Unfortunately there are no "hints" for weight loss. You do need to eat in order to lose weight, because not eating enough will not only deprive you physically so your body will cling to everything you put in it when you DO eat, but mentally so the binges happen. At your height and weight, and being female you should aim to eat no less than 1,200 calories per day and exercise with cardio and strength training alternately. :3 It takes more work than not eating but it's so much better for you. <3

I was in a similar situation so I think I can relate to you. From 2005-08 I had a bad bit of ednos, maybe anorexia but I never went to the doctor. I was down to 98 lbs at 5'5" and stayed that way for way too long. I'm up to 122-5 lbs now and working on coming back down just a little bit the healthy way.

If you need to talk or anything just PM me or IM me, my info is in my journal in the sub-forum. :]

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image

Augh, you make me want to wail. T T

You sound like my best friend. Not fat at all. Gah.

Eat at least 1400 calories if you're going to try walking that much; sixty-four ounces of water or tea without sugar a day. Eat before eight. Get enough sleep, and so on.

"If your stomach feels weak my work here is DONE."

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games