Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Jayfeather's Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:09 pm
What if Jayfeather fell in love...........and StarClan encouraged it?

CHARACTERS
Firestar
Brambleclaw
Leafpool
Jayfeather
Hollyleaf
Lionblaze
Squirrelflight
Dustpelt
Mousefur
And all the rest of ThunderClan and the other clans!
Starblood

Prologue

Jayfeather walked out into the forest. The sweet scent of Catmint hit his nose, and he purred.
For the rude tom he usually was, he felt very happy today. As he collected catmint, he hissed with surprise when another cat scent washed over him.
Spinning around, he heard a she-cat gasp.
"Who are you and why are you in ThunderClan territory?" Jayfeather demanded.
"I am Star, and I am a loner." The she-cat murmured.
"A loner? So you know the clans?" Jayfeather wondered.
"My father did. He sent me here to look for ThunderClan." Star responded.
Sensing her emotions, Jayfeather decided that she was telling the truth.
"Come on, then." Jayfeather muttered, flicking his tail and grabbing the Catmint and walking away.
Star obviously sensed his blindness, but she did not question him as they walked through the forest.
Upon reaching camp, Jayfeather felt Star shiver.
"Come on, don't be afraid." He grumbled from around the catmint, leading her into camp.
Star glanced at the brambles one last time before following Jayfeather into the ThunderClan camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:51 pm
(ooh...and btw isnt Epilogue at the end of a book? i think it's prologue you're thinking of...^-O)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:25 pm
(Thank you. I mess those up all the time sweatdrop
Teacher: Why does it say epilogue?
Class: *laughs*
Me: sweatdrop ))

Firestar looked up in surprise as Jayfeather entered camp, leading a gold tabby she-cat that had a silver star on her head and green eyes. As Jayfeather led the she-cat over to Firestar, other cats began to follow and whisper.
"Jayfeather, who is this?" Firestar asked.
"Star. She says that someone sent her here. Her father."
Firestar turned to Star, confused. "Who is your father?"
Star watched Firestar for a long moment before meowing, "Ravenpaw."
Gasps filled the clearing, and Firestar stared at her in shock. "Ravenpaw's daughter?" ThunderClan's leader gasped.
"Yes." Star looked embarrassed. "I can leave if you want."
Firestar shook his head, looking even more shocked at her words. "NO! You must stay!"
Jayfeather looked surprised at this outburst. He turned to Star and mewed, "Why did Ravenpaw send you to us?"

*Star's POV*

I looked at the blind tom for a long moment, then meowed, "My father said that Feathertail came to him in a dream and said that I was suppose to live with ThunderClan. He sent me here because of that."
The ginger tom frowned. "Did your mother agree?"
I nodded. "Yes. She was from ShadowClan, her name is Willow."
All of the cats seemed to accept my story. I felt happy.
"Star, would you like to become a ThunderClan warrior?" The Ginger tom asked.
"Yes, please!" I cried.
He nodded and jumped up onto a very tall rock. He calls for the clan to come and gather around, then says the words to some strange ceremony.
"Say I do." The blind tom commands.
"I do." I say.
The Ginger tom names me Starblood. He sets his head on my head, and I lick his shoulder when the blind tom tells me too. When all of the cats stop calling my name, the blind tom meows
"My name is Jayfeather."
"Hello, Jayfeather." I respond.
He introduces me to all of the cats, then tells me to sit vigil at the camp entrance. I do so, and prepare myself for a cold night.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:08 pm
((ooh...... WRITE MORE!!!! please? this is good.... *sits down with popcorn like watching a movie*))  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:20 pm
((Yes Ma'am!))

The next morning, I looked up to see a black she-cat and a ginger tom walk up to me. "Hello, my name is Hollyleaf." The she-cat said. "And this is Lionblaze. Our brother found you. His name is-"
"Jayfeather. He told me." I interrupted.
Hollyleaf blinked, then nodded. "Um, do you want to go on patrol with us? It'll be me, you, Lionblaze, and Birchfall."
I was silent, then nodded. "I would love too."
Hollyleaf smiled, while Lionblaze just watched me. We waited until Birchfall joined us, then we headed for what Hollyleaf said was the RiverClan border. I inhaled the scent, committing it to memory. He continued to travel, until we had marked the entire border. On the way back, I trotted over to the ShadowClan border, Hollyleaf next to me. As we reached the border, another cat barreled into me.
"SISTER!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 pm
(OOOOOOOOH write more! is she really Ravenpaw's daughter or is she just saying that? and who's her sister?! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:42 pm
(Okay, okay ^-^ )
(All your questions will be answered soon)

I cursed at my outburst before looking around to make sure that Hollyleaf wasn't near me. She wasn't. The cat on top of me purred, her gold fur fluffed out with excitement.
"Ivypaw?" I asked weakly
"Ivytail." She corrected me, helping me up. "Windwhisp, I didn't expect to see you!"
"It's Starblood now." I murmured.
She frowned. "Starblood? Oh well. I'm a deputy!"
I purred and licked her fur, happiness flowing through me. "Congratulations! Where is-"
She cut me off with a grin. "Flameice, Dawnflow, and Tigertooth? They're at camp. Tigertooth's mate just had her kits, so....."
"I shouldn't be keeping you then." I muttered
Ivytail blinked and chuckled. "No, no, it's fine. So, aren't you interested about how mom is?"
"I-"
"Starblood!" We both twitched at Hollyleaf's call, and Ivytail frowned. "I guess I'll see you later." She muttered, walking off.
"Bye." I whispered.

~~ Back at Camp ~~

I rested in the shade, and looked up sleepily as Jayfeather trotted towards me.
"You smell like ShadowClan." jayfeather announced.
I blinked and rasped, "What?"
"You heard me. If I were you, I'd try to hide the scent on your fur." He began licking my pelt, and I asked softly,
"Why are you helping me?"
He paused and slowly responded, "Because, I feel like I need to." He nuzzled my head and walked away, leaving me to stare after him blankly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:34 pm
cool. write more!  

Notallowedhere

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 pm
{All right!}

I woke up, my eyes wide. "I dozed off." I said aloud.
Jayfeather looked at me oddly before going back into the cleft where his herbs were stored.
I almost asked Jayfeather who Hollyleaf was but he seemed sort of busy. His apprentice, Fawnpaw, licked my cheeks and mewed, "She seems fine."
"Let her go then."
I looked at Fawnpaw and asked, "What happened?"
"You were off on patrol with Lionblaze, Birchfall, and Doveflutter when you wandered off. Doveflutter found you at the ShadowClan border and right as she entered camp with you you passed out." Fawnpaw explained.
"Wo-ow." I muttered. She nodded and let me leave, blinking is surprise as Jayfeather followed me.
The two of us walked out of camp and he then sighed. "Starblood, I know something is troubling you. Whats up?"
I took a deep breath and asked swiftly, "Who is Hollyleaf?"
The pain on his face made me wish I hadn't.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:21 pm
sweet. i love tawnypelt's kit's names!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:45 am
WRITE MORE I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games