Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
To tell or not to tell?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:52 pm
Okay, so there is this guy who I really like. And...he's one of my best friends. I have liked him for about a year. My friends forced me to tell them who I like. When I told them, he suddenly found out. One day he came up to me and asked me if I liked him. ((I never told him myself)) I said no because I was sure he didn't like me. He said okay, and we got to hang out like we normally do. The problem is that I still like him. Everyone, even his own friends say he likes me but he is always talking about this one girl. I really want to tell him but I don't want things to get awkward between us if he doesn't like me. What should I do?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:26 pm
the other girl he probably talks about is some girl he made up 2 make u jealous rolleyes . just tell him u like him. if his friends r saying he likes u, then its most likely true. if he doesnt like u back, u can still b friends, just work around the fact that u like him. things can still turn out well biggrin  

Angel laely

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Angel laely
the other girl he probably talks about is some girl he made up 2 make u jealous rolleyes . just tell him u like him. if his friends r saying he likes u, then its most likely true. if he doesnt like u back, u can still b friends, just work around the fact that u like him. things can still turn out well biggrin

I thought that the girl was made-up too until...I met her. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm
oooo. well, thats a problem... hmm. did they seem really in2 each other, or were they just friends?  

Angel laely

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:12 pm
Angel laely
oooo. well, thats a problem... hmm. did they seem really in2 each other, or were they just friends?

They seemed just like friends. Then I head from the guy's brother that they dated for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 pm
then ther probably just friendly exs. try 2 make sure they dont get back 2gether  

Angel laely

June-iful

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:14 pm
you're not obligated to tell him. but you shouldn't lie to his face either.
just be nice, be friends with this other girl, that way you won't have to feel like you're competing for him since you're friends rather than foes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:05 pm
June-iful
you're not obligated to tell him. but you shouldn't lie to his face either.
just be nice, be friends with this other girl, that way you won't have to feel like you're competing for him since you're friends rather than foes

I want to but this girl is like REALLY mean to me.  

xxPEACHFUZZ

June-iful

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:11 am
well ... in that case just understand that she's not very mature and ignore her

it might be a good idea to go ahead and say you like him. not in a dramatic way, and don't do the whole "not just like but like-like" thing.

but really, the only important thing is that you're friendly to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:12 pm
June-iful
well ... in that case just understand that she's not very mature and ignore her

it might be a good idea to go ahead and say you like him. not in a dramatic way, and don't do the whole "not just like but like-like" thing.

but really, the only important thing is that you're friendly to him.

Thank you. One of my friends told him though...he hates me now.  

xxPEACHFUZZ

June-iful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:45 pm
he hates you because your friend told him?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:15 am
June-iful
he hates you because your friend told him?

Nope he hates me because I like him....I think that's the reason...I don't remember doing anything to him...wait...oh...XP Stupid me!  

xxPEACHFUZZ

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 pm
that doesn't sound right. he hates you because you like him? are you guys really young or something? because usually guys don't hate people that like them, they actually enjoy that even if they don't like the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:15 pm
Quote:
Nope he hates me because I like him....I think that's the reason...I don't remember doing anything to him...wait...oh...XP Stupid me!

um ... did i miss something? did you do something? do you know a reason for him to hate you?
confused i definately don't understand what just happened here.  

June-iful

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:00 pm
meleny7
that doesn't sound right. he hates you because you like him? are you guys really young or something? because usually guys don't hate people that like them, they actually enjoy that even if they don't like the girl.

He's just really strange? I dunno  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces